Ian St. Clair
Ian St. Clair manages the sites for some of the biggest gambling markets in the US, including PlayNJ. He is an award-winning sports journalist and a Colorado native who started on the sports betting and gambling beat in early 2020, just as sports betting launched in the state. He’s now using that experience in the gambling market that paved the way for where we are today, New Jersey.
He has more than 10 years of experience in newspapers, holding almost every role in a newsroom before making the transition to Internet marketing.
While he doesn’t have roots in New Jersey, he’s been a huge Yankees fan since the 1980s. Before the Colorado Rockies existed, he got hooked on Don Mattingly and has been a fan of the Yanks ever since. He’s also a huge fan of the Denver Broncos (don’t hold that against him).
Random fact: Ian has covered the rodeo and also interviewed Mick Mars from Motley Crue and Kobe Bryant.
Of all the Super Bowls that John Elway and the Broncos lost, the one that got away was to Phil Simms and the New York Giants in Super Bowl XXI. Oh, and he wishes he could have hung out with New Jersey native Frank Sinatra and the Rat Pack.
Ian St. Clair interviewed as a gambling expert:
- 5280: 3 Years Into Colorado’s Sports Betting Experiment
- WestWord: Betting Odds for Denver Broncos Before First Game of Season
- 9News: Sports Betting Becoming More Popular in Colorado with Start of NFL Season
- The Denver Channel: Colorado’s Fertile Betting Landscape Creates $100+ Million Industry
- WestWord: Barstool Opening Its First Retail Sportsbook in Black Hawk
- Front Office Sports: PointsBet Launches in Colorado, Becomes State’s 16th Legal Operator
- WestWord:Table Tennis Continues to Score With Colorado Sports Bettors
- Ralphie Report: Buffs, Pac-12, Broncos and 2021 NFL Draft with Nick Ferguson and Ian St. Clair
- 9News: Business Brief: Colorado’s sports betting market is thriving
- CBS Denver: Sports Betting In Colorado To Be ‘Astronomical’ During Football Season
- Yahoo! and The Center Square: Sports betting company to open tech hub in Colorado
- CBS Denver: Colorado Suspends Betting On Russian & Belarusian Sports In Response To Invasion Of Ukraine
- 9News: Colorado’s sports betting industry marks 2 years, shattering records along the way
Posts by Ian St. Clair:
No posts by this author.