Caesars Rewards members based in New Jersey have a chance to earn Diamond status without leaving home. However, the promotion does require correctly picking the winners of the NFL playoff games.
The Dash to Diamond offer (available through Jan. 19) is Caesars’ way of starting 2020 off with a bang. New Jersey customers can play using the Caesars Sportsbook app.
The formula for making the tier jump is simple.
Players need to keep placing wagers each week during the postseason (earning more entries in the process). Those who wager on the winning team in all 10 games in January are guaranteed Diamond status for 2020.
Players typically need to earn 15,0000 or more tier credits to qualify. Platinum is 5,000 tier credits.
Dash to Diamond rules
The wait is just about over as the Buffalo Bills and Houston Texans play tomorrow afternoon.
But before the picking can begin, here is the process to join the promotion:
- Log into your Caesars casino and sportsbook account (those without an account will need to register and deposit funds).
- Click on “My Account” and then “My Bonuses and Offers.”
- Enter code DIAMOND and click “Get Details.”
- Dash to Diamond will be listed under “Available Bonuses.”
- Click “Claim” next to bonus to enter.
As with any promotion, there is some fine print:
- Customers earn entries for each $10 bet on the moneyline
- A total of 10 winners will be awarded a Diamond Status upgrade
- There are 590 winners in all
- Players can only receive one prize
- Drawing will be held on January 24, 2020
Once the opt-in process is complete, customers can start betting the moneyline on the four games taking place this weekend.
NFL playoff weekend schedule
Of course, the best shot of reaching Diamond status starts with correctly picking the winners of the four games taking place this weekend.
Betting the moneyline means there are no points involved, just pick the winner straight up. But come playoff time, there are bound to be upsets.
Here is a look at the schedule and lines at Caesars:
- 10-6 Bills (+3) at 10-6 Texans, 4:35 p.m. Saturday
- 9-7 Tennessee Titans (+5) at 12-4 New England Patriots, 8:15 p.m. Saturday
- 10-6 Minnesota Vikings (+7.5)at 13-3 New Orleans Saints, 1:05 p.m. Sunday
- 11-5 Seattle Seahawks (-1.5) at 9-7 Philadelphia Eagles, 4:40 p.m. Sunday
It’s that latter game that is likely to draw the most interest from the NJ sports betting crowd. Notice the Birds are the only of the four home teams that head into Wild Card Weekend as an underdog.
The franchise does have a recent history where they thrived as underdogs.
Like the Eagles, a strong sports wagering performance this weekend could pave the way toward diamonds in the near future.
Click here to download the Caesars’ sportsbook app and let the Dash to Diamond begin.