If you thought the love from the top New Jersey online casinos died with the passing of Valentine’s Day, you’d be wrong.
Much like the sweet smell of success often hangs in the air, feelings of affection still loom large as we head towards the weekend. To help you pick through the latest deals, we’ve rounded up two offers that should set your heart aflutter. So, without further ado, here is what’s hot in NJ online casino bonuses:
Feel the love at 888 Casino
- Deposit $20 using the bonus code VALENTINE20 and you’ll receive $5 in casino credits and access to the $200 Daily Valentine’s freeroll.
- Deposit $30 using the bonus code VALENTINE30 and you’ll receive $10 in casino credits, ten free jackpot spins and access to the $200 Daily Valentine’s freeroll.
- Deposit $50 using the bonus code VALENTINE50 and you’ll receive $20 in casino credits, 20 free jackpot spins and access to the $200 Daily Valentine’s freeroll.
What’s nice about this selection of deals is that you can claim two per day and up to 20 in total between now and March 4. Naturally, bonus credits have the obligatory wagering requirements which, in this instance, is 30x.
That might seem like a lot, but it’s below the international average and, what’s more, you can withdraw anything you claim.
Another reason this deal stands out as impressive is the freeroll tickets. Any time you can play a tournament and get something for nothing, it’s worth taking. So, for that reason alone, you should make a deposit at 888 Casino this weekend.
Go for gold at Golden Nugget NJ
If you’re more interested in the Winter Olympics than emotions, head over to Golden Nugget this weekend.
By opting in via your account page and depositing $20, you could win as the US Winter Olympic team wins. That’s right, from now until the close of play on Feb. 25, bonus cash will be added to the community prize pot each time one of the following things happen:
- For every gold medal won by a US athlete during the Olympics, $250 will be added to the community pot.
- For every silver medal, $100 will be added to the community pot.
- For every bronze medal, $50 will be added to the community pot.
Climb the leaderboard
The more you play during the promotional period, the higher you’ll climb on the leaderboard. As per Golden Nugget’s standard terms, you’ll earn Golden Points in the followed ways:
- $100 wagered on slots will earn you five Golden Points.
- $100 wagered on table games, blackjack, roulette or video poker will earn one Golden Point.
- You’ll earn ten Golden Points each day that you place a real money wager between 1 a.m. and 1 a.m. the following day.
- Each day you make a deposit between $50 and $99, you’ll earn 20 Golden Points.
- Each day you make a deposit of $100 or more, you’ll earn 40 Golden Points.
As you’d expect, the more points you earn, the better your prize at Golden Nugget online casino will be in the end. And the better the US team does, the more money there will be to win.
Although the maximum single prize is $250 in bonus cash (subject to the standard 1x playthrough), there could be multiple $250 prizes up for grabs. Basically, even if you’ve never cheered for Team USA, this bonus will give you a reason to do so.
Which one is better?
When you hold up these two deals side-by-side, you’re faced with one basic decision. Do you want a guaranteed return or do you enjoy the rush of the unknown?
Those among you that prefer to put your money down and get an exact return on that investment should log in to 888 this weekend.
However, if you’d rather ride your luck and pin your hopes on the US Winter Olympic team, go for Golden Nugget’s gold medal rush.