The new platform was released earlier this December, and it has already been a big success – Golden Nugget Casino hit a record high in active players this month. Thomas Winter, Vice President Online Gaming for the Golden Nugget, made a statement in a press release from NYX Gaming voicing his excitement for the launch’s success.
“We couldn’t have hoped for a more enthusiastic welcome from our loyal online players, which is the best measurement of the success of this new partnership between NYX and Golden Nugget.”
So what can we play now at Golden Nugget online?
There are 19 new games at Golden Nugget Casino because of this new deal. Some of the most interesting ones we tried are:
- Gorilla Go Wild – A jungle-themed game featuring a Gorilla who is wild and eats bananas. When he finishes a bunch, the bonus round is triggered. Great for players who like a feeling of progression.
- Merlin’s Millions – Players can place a “Super Bet” wager and increase the multiplier on all wilds for all spins. Bumping up to 10x makes huge line pays possible.
- Jack Hammer – Features comic book-styled graphics and smooth, modern animations.
- Fruit Shop – A simple and cartoon-styled game which awards free spins more frequently than any other game we’ve ever played. Free spins are awarded every time a winning line includes matching fruit – a common occurrence.
- Miss Midas – A “Super Bet” wager allows players to add additional game symbols that Miss Midas can turn into gold during the bonus feature.
Other new games include:
- Aloha Island
- Judge Dredd
- Awhile on the Nile
- Titan Storm
- Owl Eyes
- Irish Eyes 2
- Wild West
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Tornado: Farm Escape
These 19 games are only the first series of new slot titles that NYX plans on rolling out in the next few months. New titles will be continually released for both mobile and desktop versions of Golden Nugget Casino.
NJ online slots fans rejoice: more games on the way
Although the NYX integration already means an expanded game selection, the system itself is capable of handling more content than Golden Nugget’s previous software. Top titles from the likes of High5 and NetEnt (some of which are already available) are likely on the way soon.
Matt Davey, CEO of NYX Gaming Group, expressed his confidence in OPS in the company’s announcement:
“Our OPS is one of the world’s most flexible and open platforms in the gaming industry enabling our gaming operators the freedom to deliver best-of-breed experiences to their players.”
We won’t guess as to which specific franchises will make the cut, but High5 produces The Amulet Charm, Golden Knight, Dangerous Beauty, and Shadow of the Panther. NetEnt’s library of titles includes Dazzle Me, Aliens, Blood Suckers, and Crusade of Fortune.
Golden Nugget players should be extremely pleased with the site’s expanded available game selection, and that expansion seems to have only just begun.