Anyone who is dreaming of dashing through the snow in a one-horse open sleigh better get ready to grab the reins. SugarHouse Casino is coming in hot this week.
Blazing a trail across New Jersey, the King Cash’s $100K Race is your chance to notch up air miles and pick up prizes at the same time.
Setting off Dec. 13 and keeping the reindeer-powered engines running until Dec. 26, King Cash and his crew have a sack full of gifts to give away.
Ranging from bonus prizes to scratch cards, there’s something for everyone who’s willing to take a wintery dash through New Jersey this week.
Of course, to have a chance to unwrap some festive treats at SugarHouse online casino, you need to hop on the sleigh. Unsurprisingly, the only way to do that is to place some bets.
Points mean prizes at SugarHouse online casino
Once you’ve logged into your SugarHouse online casino account, start placing bets to earn iRush loyalty points.
Once you banked at least 20 points, King Cash will give you a holiday scratch card. For every subsequent 20 iRush points you earn, you’ll receive another scratch card.
In a single day, it’s possible to collect 10 scratch cards, each of which will contain either an instant bonus prize or some air miles. If you uncover a bonus win, the funds can be used to play any real-money game at SugarHouse.
If you earn some air miles, you’ll make your way toward your final destination: the George Washington Bridge.
Even though the famous bridge is your endgame, there are multiple stops along the way. Each time you land in a new location, SugarHouse will give you a new prize.
In other words, the farther you travel, the more rewards you’ll pick up between now and Dec. 26.
Earn iRush points in a way that suits you
Before we tell you what those prizes are, let’s quickly run through the iRush rewards scheme.
Unlike other loyalty programs, this system bases your earning potential on the level of risk you assume. To put it another way, the lower a game’s return-to-player (RTP) percentage, the less you have to wager to earn a point:
- To earn one point on games with a 94 percent RTP, you need to wager $4.17.
- To earn one point on games with a 9 5 percent RTP, you need to wager $5.
- To earn one point on games with a 97.5 percent RTP, you need to wager $10.
- To earn one point on games with a 99 percent RTP, you need to wager $25.
The same dynamic is in place if you visit the SugarHouse Sportsbook. By making multiway wagers, you don’t have to spend as much to earn a single iRush point:
- To earn one point on bets with a single selection, you need to wager $10.
- To earn one point on bets with two selections, you need to wager $9.
- To earn one point on bets with three selections, you need to wager $8.
- To earn one point on bets with four selections, you need to wager $7.
- To earn one point on bets with five selections, you need to wager $6.
- To earn one point on bets with six selections, you need to wager $5.
- To earn one point on bets with seven selections, you need to wager $4.
- To earn one point on bets with eight selections, you need to wager $3.
- To earn one point on bets with nine selections, you need to wager $2.
- To earn one point on bets with 10-12 selections, you need to wager $1.
Journey across the state for a sack full of prizes
Once you’ve decided how you’d like to accumulate points, scratch cards will start rolling in when you hit 20.
Now, it’s important to note that the counter resets each day. Therefore, you have to earn at least 20 iRush points in 24 hours to receive a scratch card the following day.
Eventually, as you rack up the air miles, you’ll make your way along the prize-laden path toward George Washington Bridge:
- Atlantic City Boardwalk (50 miles) = $10 in bonus cash
- Pine Barrens Lead Point (82 miles) = collect a booster scratch card that multiplies the next number of miles you earn
- Adventure Aquarium (134 miles) = earn one bingo token
- Barnegat Lighthouse (206 miles) = $20 in bonus cash
- Battleship New Jersey (279 miles) = spin the SugarHouse Prize Wheel for a guaranteed bonus
- New Jersey State House (372 miles) = Be one of the first 10 players to reach this stop to receive a bonus cash prize worth between $10 and $100. Players who reach New Jersey State House after the first 10 prizes will receive a booster scratch card.
- Princeton Battlefield State Park (383 miles) = receive a booster scratch card
- Delaware Water Gap Recreation Area (441 miles) = get a 25 percent match bonus worth up to $50 in bonus money (valid for 24 hours, use the NJ online casino bonus code JOURNEY50).
- Thomas Edison National Historical Park (496 miles) = bank a $15 bonus
- Patterson Great Falls National Historical Park (512 miles) = earn one race scratch card.
- Finish at George Washington Bridge (527 miles) = receive a bonus prize worth between $150 and $2,500
The amount you win will depend on how many people have reached the final destination before you. If you’re the 31st to arrive or later, you’ll receive $1 bonus cash.
There you have it. Anyone who is willing to do some sightseeing over the next few days can bag a plethora of Christmas gifts from SugarHouse online casino.
Of course, if you’re not yet a member of SugarHouse’s NJ online casino, you’ll need an account to get started. By following our secure sign-up link, you’ll receive up to $250 when you make your first deposit as well as instant access to King Cash’s $100K Race.
Image credit: Roman Babakin / Shutterstock.com