Fubo Sportsbook Review and Bonus Code
Disclaimer: Fubo online sportsbook will not be launching in New Jersey, Fubo shuttered its online sportsbook before it went live in New Jersey. Here are the best online sportsbooks we recommend signing up with in September 2023:
Fubo Sportsbook is an offshoot of FuboTV and when used together they represent one of the most unique ways to wager on sports in the US. The sportsbook company is set to launch in NJ in the near future, focused on bringing a new way to bet on sports to players. The company is aiming to introduce the best betting experience possible, all while offering the best prices.
Fubo is likely to be vig-less or without bookmaker fees. Bets at Fubo are likely to be 50/50 with no house edge. But live betting could be where the real innovation happens at Fubo. If you have FuboTV, your Fubo Sportsbook app will sync up with the game you’re watching. This means the odds literally will be based on exactly what is going on, on your TV. Streaming delays will not cause you to place outdated bets.
Fubo describes itself as a team formed to “tear down the archaic off-the-shelf way of operating a sportsbook,” and we’re excited to see this for ourselves. There’s no set date on when the sportsbook will arrive in New Jersey, so we’ll be looking at what we can expect from the site here. In the meantime, try one of these top NJ sportsbooks.
For now, you’ll find a brief promo page when you search for the site in New Jersey, as well as the option to sign up to receive news from the operator.
The operator may be working a little under the radar as of current, but it does have a good welcome offer already in the works. Players who sign up to Fubo Sportsbook in NJ are set to receive a $150 sign-up bonus when they deposit $50. More on this offer later on, as well as a full preview of the sportsbook site.
Fubo Sportsbook New Jersey bonus
Fubo Sportsbook is already advertising its welcome offer to players ahead of its launch in New Jersey. New players will receive a $150 bonus when they sign up and deposit $50. To receive the offer, you’ll need to head directly to the site and register for an account when the sportsbook arrives in the state. This means you’ll have $200 to play with altogether.
It’s likely the bonus cash will come with a wagering requirement — you’ll need to pay the extra funds through a certain number of times before they can be withdrawn. It’s also likely you’ll only be able to spend the cash on certain sports — so make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer carefully.
We’ll have a much better picture of the welcome offer when the site arrives, so make sure to keep an eye on this review. We’ll update it as we find out more.
Fubo Sportsbook promo code 2023
Here’s all the info we have on Fubo’s welcome offer in New Jersey so far. We’ll update this table as more information comes in, so make sure to check back regularly. We’re currently waiting on the sportsbook’s bonus code. You’ll also be able to find updated info on the site’s preview website.
|Fubo NJ Bonus Code||BETBONUS|
|Join Bonus||• Protected bet up to $1,000
• One month of FuboTV
|Launch Date||Will not launch in New Jersey|
|Last Updated||September 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Fubo Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Signing up for a new Fubo account
Signing up for Fubo is a pretty standard process. To create your account and receive the sportsbook’s welcome bonus, follow the instructions below.
If Fubo hasn’t yet arrived in your state, you can register to receive all news on the site in your area. Click through to the Fubo website and enter your full name and email address to receive news from the operator in your area.
Otherwise, here’s the full info on creating a full Fubo account in New Jersey. You must be 21 and within state lines at the time of registering.
- Click through to the Fubo site and click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Give the sportsbook access to your location to speed along the verification process.
- Create a username and secure password for your Fubo Sportsbook account.
- Add your email address, phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This will be used to verify your identity.
- Read through the terms o the sportsbook and click to agree.
- Click on the ‘Register’ button to complete the process.
- Deposit $50 to receive $150 in bonus cash.
Other Fubo promotions and bonus offers
Other than its welcome offer, Fubo has very much left its sportsbook up to the imagination so far. We’ll have to wait for the NJ launch to see its full list of offers and promos, but here’s an idea of what we expect the site to offer:
- Deposit match offers: Players will receive matches on their deposits from time to time. Fubo may offer anything from a 10% match, up to 100%. Either way, it’s a great way to get your hands on some bonus cash.
- Bonus cash: Receive bonus cash based on your play. Fubo may also give players bonus cash for betting on certain sporting events.
- Early cashout: Players will be able to take winnings out early when the early cashout feature is enabled. This is perfect if you’re not a big risk taker!
Is Fubo Sportsbook legal?
Yes. Fubo is a new but completely legal company. It will seek and receive licenses for all states it launches in and will follow the sports betting laws in each. All sites will be regulated by the applicable gambling board in each state.
Fubo uses both a modern firewall and SSL encryption technology to protect player data as well as the site itself. To bet legally, you’ll need to be the legal betting age of 21. You’ll only be able to be within New Jersey state lines, and the site uses geolocation technology to check the location of its players regularly.
Fubo focuses on great pricing, data for players, entertainment features, and customer experience. We’ve broken down each focus area here. We’re sure the site’s features will expand as time goes on, too.
- Pricing: Fubo plans to avoid increasingly high fees charged to players when wagering with many online sportsbooks. The sportsbook offers simple betting to its users with no hidden fees or high margins.
- Data and analytics: Fubo offers players various analytical tools to help you make the most educated bets possible. Gone are the days of taking a wild guess- you’ll receive so much data at Fubo Sportsbook that you’ll likely get really interested in betting based on the statistics.
- Live streaming: Entertainment is a huge focus for Fubo. The site offers plenty of fun features for players, including live streaming to help you keep a closer eye on your live bets.
- Customer experience: The team at Fubo knows the importance of customer service, and has put a huge push on getting its VIP service up and running. The operator claims it’s ‘unmatched in the industry’.
Fubo Sportsbook app
Fubo players in New Jersey will have access to both an iPhone and Android app to make sports betting even easier. As long as you’re within state lines at the time of betting, you’ll be able to place wagers and keep an eye on any ongoing bets from the mobile app.
The mobile app will run on both and is created to work across both phones and tablets. Here’s how to get the app on your Apple or Android device.
How to download the Fubo app on Android
Here’s how to download the Fubo Sportsbook app onto your Android smartphone or tablet. Android users need to take a few extra steps to download gambling apps, as they’re not available on the US Google Play Store. Here are all the details on accessing the app in New Jersey.
- Click on our Fubo link to be taken through to the site. Sign up for an account following our registration instructions above.
- Once signed up, scroll down the site to find the Android icon. Click on it to start downloading the app.
- Exit your browser and open your settings. Navigate to the security section, and change your settings to allow installations from unknown sources. You’ll need to do this as the app isn’t coming from the Play Store.
- Once your device has successfully downloaded the app, click on the .apk file in your notifications drop-down. This will start the installation process.
- Open the app and enter your login details to start playing.
How to download the Fubo app on iPhone/iPad
Here are the steps you’ll need to download the Fubo Sportsbook app on your iOS device. The app should run well across both iPhones and iPads, and the steps are much more simple than they are for Android devices.
- Follow our Fubo link through to the sportsbook and register for an account using the mobile site.
- Scroll to find the Apple icon and click on it to be taken through to the App Store.
- Download and install the app as you would normally.
- Open the app and log in to start playing.
Fubo offers all the usual betting options of most US sportsbooks. The twist is that you can place the wagers without fees — the site doesn’t charge you to bet on your favorite sports. Here are the options available to all Fubo players in New Jersey.
- Point spreads
Live betting at Fubo
Fubo prides itself on its live betting set-up. While other online sportsbooks in the US struggle to provide updated betting info as the play goes on, Fubo offers a fully immersive experience. The site live-streams games so you never have to go anywhere else for your sporting needs. You’ll also find a strong list of player features to help you place live bets in the easiest way possible.
Banking at Fubo Sportsbook
Like everything else at Fubo Sportbook in NJ, banking has been set up to give players the best experience possible. There’s a decent list of banking options available to players to both deposit and withdraw funds. Here’s the full information you’ll need to know when managing your account balance at Fubo Sportsbook.
How to deposit
You’ll find both online banking and e-wallet methods at Fubo NJ to help you add funds to your account quickly and with ease. To deposit cash, simply click through to the cashier and select ‘Deposit’. From there, you’ll be able to choose a banking method and type in the amount you’d like to transfer. Most deposits are instant and free of fees. You’ll need to transfer a minimum of $10.
Deposit cash via:
- Prepaid card
How to cashout
You’ll find a similar list of withdrawal methods at Fubo. Funds are usually pretty quick to process, though as with most sites, larger amounts will take a longer time. It’s best to use a withdrawal method that you’ve also used to make a deposit in the last six months.
Withdraw cash using:
- Check by mail
If you choose to deposit or withdraw funds directly from your banking account, please check with your provider first. Some American banks block transactions to and from gambling websites.
Fubo customer support
Customer support is a particularly big deal for the Fubo Sportsbook team. The operator created a customer experience based on the ideal sportsbook – meaning you’ll receive some of the best support on the market.
The site has an FAQ page, complete with plenty of categories to browse and a search bar to help you find specific questions. The website also lists a number of ways to contact the support team, including live chat and email. For the fastest response, select live chat.
From what we can gather, Fubo is also working on launching a VIP customer service experience for players that would like it. We’re not sure what this entails just yet, but we’re excited to find out more.
Fubo also has Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts to further connect with its players. We like that the company has put in the effort to stay in touch with its users.
A final word on Fubo New Jersey Sportsbook
We’re really excited to see what Fubo Sportsbook can bring to the US sporting market as a whole, let alone New Jersey. Committed to breaking the boundaries of sportsbooks, Fubo is sure to introduce a site that’s completely different from anything we’ve seen before.
We like that the operator is completely new to the industry, yet is already looking at how it can reduce player fees. We’re interested to see how this works out for the company in the long term.
It’s also good to see a sportsbook that’s so committed to customer service. We’re used to seeing sites with average FAQ pages and questionable contact lists, so Fubo’s stance on support automatically puts it in our good books.
Don’t forget to claim the site’s welcome offer when you sign up. All new players will receive $150 in bonus cash when they sign up and make the first deposit of $50. Make sure to check back with our Fubo review to see any new developments from the operator.
Fubo Sportsbook NJ FAQ
When you use the top Fubo Sportsbook promo code BETBONUS you’ll get a protected bet for up to $1,000. Just sign up with Fubo Sportsbook NJ, enter the Fubo code, and your first bet will be insured for up to that $1,000 limit. See full terms and conditions above.
Yes, you can bet on NCAA sports on the Fubo Sportsbook app. However, due to state regulations, you cannot bet on any games involving New Jersey college teams or any NCAA events being held in New Jersey.
Yes, Fubo would not launch it’s online sportsbook in the Garden State unless it was licensed to do so by the New Jersey Department of Gaming Enforcement.
They’re actually more like equal welcome bonuses. Both Fubo and Caesars Sportsbook NJ will refund you with bonus bets if your opening wager ends up losing. The only real difference is that the Fubo bonus is good for up to $1,000, while the Caesars promotion is good for up to $1,000.
Open a new Fubo NJ sportsbook account, enter the best Fubo bonus code BETBONUS, make a deposit, and then place your first bet. You will be refunded, in bonus bets, if it loses. Additionally, you also get one month of FuboTV when you sign up via our links.