William Hill, one of the world’s best-known sportsbook operators, is now online in New Jersey.
In June, following the Supreme Court’s decision legalizing sports betting in New Jersey, William Hill opened operations at Monmouth Park racecourse and the new Ocean Resort Casino in Atlantic City – the first in the state and on the AC boardwalk, respectively
The sportsbook is now also available online, both on the web and through a mobile app. Read on for more information about William Hill.
William Hill Sportsbook Promo Code – February 2019
New users get $50 in free bets just for signing up at William Hill Sportsbook NJ. Just use promo code GET50 to get the free money offer when signing up at William Hill.
Getting started at William Hill New Jersey
Creating a new account is very easy. Your choices are:
- Go to William Hill’s website and download the app for either iOS (iPhone or iPad) or Android and create an account after download.
- Register for an account directly at the website.
At William Hill New Jersey, you need to confirm your name, age and identity before your account can be activated and funded with real money. You will be asked to confirm the last four digits of your social security number when you sign up.
Once your identity is confirmed and you’ve made a deposit, your account should be ready for use.
William Hill NJ mobile app
Sports wagering around the globe and in NJ has fully embraced the mobile world.
The betting experience is best on the mobile app, as you can make wagers via your phone with just a few touches of the screen.
You can easily navigate the different sports that are available for wagers and find the bets you want to place with minimal effort.
William Hill NJ: Who can bet
- You must be 21 years of age to create a William Hill NJ account or place a bet through the website or mobile app.
- You do not need to be a resident of New Jersey. Any player 21 years of age or older located in the state of New Jersey is eligible to bet.
- If you are a resident of New Jersey but not currently located in the state, you will not be able to place any wagers until you return. As with most online sites and apps, William Hill New Jersey uses geolocation technology to determine players’ location and eligibility.
What you can bet on at William Hill NJ
As is the case with their land-based sportsbooks in New Jersey, William Hill online offers straight bets, parlays (a bet linking two or more single wagers together), propositions (outcomes within a selected event), teasers (a bet that adjusts the point spread), and round robins (a bet that links parlays together).
You can also expect to see the full range of futures bets for nearly all major sporting events around the world. This includes obvious events such as the Super Bowl and World Series.
In-play wagering, or wagering that takes place after an event has started, has become a standard online offering, and William Hill NJ offers it on many major sporting events.
Deposits and withdrawals at William NJ
Here is how you can fund your William Hill NJ account:
- Credit snf debit cards (Visa and MasterCard)
- Bank transfer
- William Hill Prepaid Card
- Cash at a William Hill Sportsbook at Monmouth Park or Ocean Resort Casino
Right now, withdrawals are limited to cash at a sportsbook or a prepaid Will Hill card. Those options will likely improve in the near future.
Some withdrawal requests may result in William Hill requesting confirmation of identification.