Wynn Online Casino NJ Promo Code for $1,000 Deposit Bonus
WynnBET Casino NJ offers newcomers a sign-up bonus of up to $1,000. To claim this bonus, create an account at WynnBET Casino and deposit at least $30. WynnBET will match your deposit at a rate of 100% up to the maximum. No WynnBET Casino bonus code is needed to claim this great deal.
WynnBET is the online platform of the casino and hotel giant Wynn Resorts. It first went live in New Jersey in November 2020, thanks to a partnership with Caesars Casino. In addition to the promos for new players, existing customers can claim a slot of the month bonus for $15.
Overall, WynnBET is a dependable, quality New Jersey online casino. Keep reading as we review WynnBET Casino New Jersey in full.
What is the WynnBET Casino New Jersey promo code for February 2024?
No WynnBET Casino NJ bonus code is necessary to claim a $1,000 deposit match welcome bonus in February 2024.
|WynnBET Casino Promo Code
|• 100% deposit match up to $1,000
How does the Wynn Casino NJ bonus work?
Here are the key terms to be aware of for WynnBET’s sign-up bonus:
- Start by opening a new WynnBET online casino account.
- To qualify, you must deposit a minimum of $30.
- The maximum available bonus is $1,000. If you deposit more than this, your bonus still will be $1,000.
- The bonus comes with a playthrough requirement of 10x the sum of the deposit and the bonus. You must wager an amount equal to that required to convert the bonus funds into withdrawable cash.
- Not all games contribute to meeting the requirement in the same way. If you wager on a slot, then 100% of that wager will contribute to meeting the requirement. Anything other than a slot will vary between 10% and 20%.
For example, if you deposited $100, you’d receive another $100 in bonus funds. Half of that money, i.e., the bonus money, is not withdrawable until you’ve met the wagering requirement. In this instance, that requirement would be $2,000: ($100 + $100) x 10 = $2,000.
You’d have to wager two grand before you could withdraw any of your bonus funds. That’s not a small sum for many people, and of course, if you deposited more than $100, the requirement would be even higher. Overall, then, while the bonus is appealing, the playthrough requirement may be high for many players.
Learn more: Find the best online casino bonuses in NJ
Does WynnBET NJ Casino have other promotions?
Like any good online casino, WynnBET has other promotions alongside its main welcome bonus. Here are a couple of the options that you might find:
- 88 Fortunes welcome bonus: Once you’ve signed up with WynnBET NJ, if you make $250 in qualifying slot wagers within 10 days, you’ll get 250 free spins on 88 Fortunes Megaways.
- Game of the week: Opt-in and wager $50 on the game of the week. Once you’ve done that, you’ll get $15 in bonus funds.
How to download the WynnBET Casino app in New Jersey
You can use WynnBET Casino on either your phone as an app or in an internet browser as a standard website — on mobile or desktop. The advantage of the app is that it stores your personal details and payment methods, and it’s accessible with the press of a button from your home screen. Here’s how to get the app for either Android or iOS:
- Go to the WynnBET Casino website via your mobile browser of choice.
- Scroll down the main WynnBET landing page and locate the app download links — there will be a link for both Android and Apple.
- Select the correct link and follow the prompts on your device.
You don’t need to already have an account before you download the app. You can either create an account on the app or make one on the website before getting the app. Make sure that once you’ve installed the app, the location services on your phone are on. This is how WynnBET will determine that you’re in New Jersey and thus eligible to play.
How do I get started at WynnBET Casino in New Jersey?
Getting started at WynnBET New Jersey is a simple process, and if you’ve ever played at other legal online NJ casinos, then you probably know what to do. You just need to make an account and deposit, and to do that you need a handful of personal details ready.
- Go to WynnBET’s main landing page and select the state that you want to play in — in this case, New Jersey.
- Select “Sign up” and prepare to enter your personal details — your name, address, date of birth, last four digits of your Social Security number, etc.
- Complete the registration form.
Once you’re done with the form, you’re ready to go. You can deposit and start playing. We go over the deposit options below. After we’d joined and started using the site, we noticed a few things.
First of all, the learning curve is pretty shallow. The site is well-made, and there are no rabbit holes — anything you need should only be a few clicks away. This was great because it meant we didn’t have to spend much time trying to figure out where to play games or how to deposit money. Instead, we could just start playing.
Second, the color scheme of the site is a bit outdated, in our opinion. So too are some of the graphics. This seems easy to improve, and it’s not clear that it would make that much of an impact on the overall Wynn branding.
Third, the two-menu approach to the site layout is neat and efficient. You always have an account menu on the right and a main menu on the left — for games, promotions, etc. We particularly liked this because it meant there was always easy access to the games or our online casino wallet. Other than this, the site is similar to many other New Jersey online casinos.
What games can you play at WynnBET New Jersey Casino?
The WynnBET game library is quite large, with a number of quality titles. You can play online real money slots like Wild Hot Wasabi, various table games, or one of the video poker options from the Game King collection, for example.
If you’re more of a fan of live games, WynnBET also offers live dealer titles. You can expect to find titles like eight live blackjack tables and live baccarat. In total, there are hundreds of available games at WynnBET, and we expect this to continue to grow. For now, though, the options include the following:
- Video poker
- Live dealer games
- Megaways slots
- Jackpot slots
- Classic video slots
- Wheel of Fortune games
- Slingo slots
If you’re not looking for a specific type of game and instead you want to play games by a specific designer, you can do that, as well. The category system allows you to filter all games by the studio, so you can go straight to the NetEnt, High 5, or NextGen titles, for example.
What are the most popular games at WynnBET Casino?
WynnBET has a “Popular” filter in its game catalog. This lets you separate those games that fans love the most. From there, we picked three that we enjoyed playing:
- Merlin’s Millions Superbet: This is a four-by-five, 50-payline video slot from NextGen. The game is a nod toward the legend of King Arthur and the wizard closest to the round table, Merlin. Throughout the game, there are chances to get free spins, bonus multipliers using the Superbet function, and wild symbols. The game had medium volatility and a return-to-player rate of 95.08%.
- Jumanji: Here we have a five-reel, staggered row, 36-payline slot from the industry giant NetEnt. The game focuses on the story of the Jumanji board game, its mystical powers, and the exotic beasts that it can unleash. As you play, you may have access to bonus features like wilds, free spins, and other random game interventions — like a wild stampede. The game’s volatility is low, meaning more frequent low-level wins, along with an RTP of 96.33%.
- Mighty Black Knight: Lastly, let’s take a look at this five-by-nine, 100 payline video slot from Barcrest. The game has a similar theme to Merlin’s Millions — namely, medieval knights and their quests. The game features free spins, a Big Bet version of the game, expanding wilds, and a “might reels” round. Overall, the game has medium volatility and an RTP of 98%.
Is WynnBET the best online casino in New Jersey?
WynnBET is not the best online casino in New Jersey, even though it is a good one. Why? Because “best” is often hard to determine, and the frequency with which sites change their promotions, games, and other offerings mean that if there were a best, it would change frequently in our estimation.
Nonetheless, WynnBET does fare well compared to other New Jersey online casinos. For instance, the site design at WynnBET is good. It’s well-made, easy to navigate and you’re never lost looking for key information. Compare this to a site like Virgin Casino, and you’ll see the difference that easy navigation can make.
Alternatively, if you compare WynnBET to the likes of FanDuel Casino, you’ll see that its game library measures up fairly well. Both sites have lots of titles, and almost all of them are the same. In fact, if you look at the Caesars app or BetMGM Casino, you’ll see something similar.
What’s great about WynnBET Casino
- PayPal banking: While PayPal is an option at a lot of online casinos, it’s still worth mentioning in our view. There are still sites out there without it, and it really does improve the gambling experience. Depositing and withdrawing take just a few clicks, and the speed is better than many other banking options.
- Online casino and sportsbook: While this is a casino review, WynnBET also offers sports betting via the same app and site. For many of you, this is probably a positive, as it was for us. If you want to play some slots but also bet on the upcoming New York Yankees game, you can.
- Good site design: The site layout and design are very good. Everything is intuitive, and you always have your “My account” menu on the right — allowing you to quickly access important details.
- Quality game library: The library of games at WynnBET is large and full of fun titles. Live dealer games, slots, Slingo, jackpots, Megaways and table games — it’s got almost everything.
Areas in need of improvement
- High wagering requirements: The welcome bonus has a requirement of 10x the bonus plus the deposit, making it equivalent to a 20x playthrough requirement. For the minimum deposit bonus, this might not be too high for some players. But, for any bonuses over $50, you’re talking about large sums of money for many players.
- Color scheme and graphics: You may think it’s a small thing, and you’re probably right. But the color scheme and graphics do at times give the site an old, cheap feel. You can easily get past it, but when you’re spending money, it’s nice to feel as if you’re spending it somewhere classy.
WynnBET online casino banking options
When it comes to banking, good casinos need two things: plenty of banking options, and for those methods to be easy to use. Casinos that have few or difficult methods aren’t worth your time. WynnBET NJ is certainly a good online casino in this respect. It has several options, some of which are nearly effortless to use. Available deposit methods include the following:
- Online banking
The maximum deposit amount is contingent on your funds available, and, according to WynnBET, your standing with its third-party payment handler, Global Payments. The minimum deposit is $10. Note that your first deposit needs to be at least $30 to qualify for the bonus, though.
To make a deposit, go to your account section of the casino. You can find this in the menu under your avatar. Once there, select your wallet, then deposit, and follow the prompts for the method you want to use. If you’re using PayPal, you’ll be redirected to the PayPal site, so don’t be alarmed.
How to withdraw money from the WynnBET app
When it comes to taking money out of your account, the process is very similar to depositing. Go to your account, go to your wallet and select withdraw. As before, you’ll receive prompts depending on which method you use.
The withdrawal options at WynnBET are somewhat scarce, and we’d like to see more in the future. Current options include the following:
- VIP Preferred
The amount of time it takes to get your money depends on the method you use. WynnBET’s processing time is two days, and after that, it depends on the withdrawal method. In our experience, PayPal has consistently been the fastest, taking almost no time (once processing is complete). We’d recommend using PayPal if you have that option.
Customer support at Wynn NJ online casino
WynnBET has pretty comprehensive customer support, offering three means of contacting an agent and getting help:
- Live chat
If you need to find these options, though, it can be difficult. The best way to locate them is via the “Support and FAQ” page. While we were testing, we didn’t encounter any unhelpful or negative customer support staff. The support was helpful and positive in tone.
When using the live chat, we were third in line to start with and were able to speak to someone within minutes. In our opinion, this is the best way to get help. You can speak to someone quickly, in real time, but not be wholly dedicated to the conversation — you can work, do chores or simply keep playing in the background.
Live chat is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The phone line is only available between 10 a.m. and 8 p.m.
History of the WynnBET online casino
WynnBET Casino is the online arm of the hotel and casino giant Wynn Resorts — a publicly traded company launched by its then-owner Steve Wynn in 2002. The company owns six hotel and casino resorts, three of which are in Macao.
WynnBET launched its New Jersey online casino in 2020 under a partnership with Caesars. Since then, WynnBET has expanded into a half dozen other states, though most of that is just its online sportsbook for now. It holds official partnerships with the NFL, MLB, NBA and NASCAR.
Wynn Online Casino NJ FAQ
You will receive a deposit welcome bonus without a WynnBET Casino NJ bonus code just by clicking this link. Your opening deposit will be matched 100% for up to $1,000.
See full terms and conditions in the WynnBET deposit bonus section above.
Yes, WynnBET’s online casino is fully licensed in New Jersey. It’s also available in Michigan. However, the welcome offers and bonus codes can vary from state to state.
Yes, you can bet on almost any major league sport at WynnBET’s online sportsbook, along with popular college and international sports and leagues. The app and website offer access to both the casino and sportsbook.
No, WynnBET does not charge withdrawal fees. You may want to check whether your payment processor does, however.
We would say that PayPal is the fastest way to withdraw your cash. WynnBET has a two-day internal processing time, and after that, the transfer time depends on the method you use.