Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free Ash Gaming Slots in NJ
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Usually when you are talking about a slot that is generally about a type of bird, it’s one of the great birds of prey that is the focus for the game. Well, NextGen gaming took a slightly different tack with their game. They opted to focus on one of the most brilliantly colored and instantly recognizable birds that inhabit the rainforest, the Toucan.
The result is the 1 Can 2 Can slot. Admittedly not the greatest pun in the world, but we’ll forgive them if the end result is a slot which can grab you and offers you the chance of some high-quality gaming at a fair price. Has NextGen gaming managed to achieve just that? Let’s take a closer look and see if this game is as bright and cheerful as the Toucan’s beak and plumage.
Overview: 1 Can 2 Can
The slot itself is set against the backdrop of a beautiful jungle scene. Lush green trees, ferns and various types of flora and fauna surround the reels. There’s also a gently flowing waterfall animated that’s quite beautifully in the background. On each side of the 5×3 reels is a toucan who can play a part with the action on the reels, as we will explain later. You can play up to 25 paylines on each spin. Coin Value can be changed from $0.02 up to $4 per spin.
Another thing to note is that every time you win cash on this game you do have the option to use the Gamble feature. When available, the Gamble option is highlighted. You can double your winnings by correctly predicting the color of the next card drawn from the pack, or if you pick the correct suit, then you can quadruple your current win. Pick incorrectly and you’ll lose the cash you had previously won.
Who will the 1 Can 2 Can slot appeal to?
Jungle-themed slots always prove popular with players. If you enjoy this type of game then 1 Can 2 Can is a good addition to the ranks. Players who like some of the more unusual bonus features—particularly when the key characters alongside the reels interact with the reels in some way—will also enjoy this slot. As will those who enjoy bright, vividly colored slots that are perhaps a tad more relaxing.
There’s a couple of interesting bonus features to enjoy. While these probably won’t see a mad stampede of players wanting to try them out, they will appeal to some. It is also a medium variance game, which will appeal to players who prefer this type of slot. This does mean that players need to have an educated approach to playing the slot, wagering a sensible amount per payline for their bankroll level.
Gameplay: 1 Can 2 Can
The game play on the 1 Can 2 Can slot is very simple to understand. Once you’ve selected the number of paylines to play (the maximum number is always the best option) and the size of your line bet, then simply hit the orange Play button to get the reels spinning. You’ll see the two Toucans on either side of the reels. These will come into play on certain spins, which we’ll explain below.
On the reels there are a selection of lower value symbols. These are the playing card symbols from 9 through to the Ace. (Although each is adorned with a different type of fruit you’d find in a tropical paradise.) You can win up to 100 coins with the lower value symbols.
Higher value symbols include a small group of colorful flowers, some brightly colored feathers, a vivid green lizard or gecko, and a rather cheerful-looking sloth. This final symbol is the highest value standard slot offering 500 coins when landed five on a payline.
To help you land some of the better base game wins you also have a Wild symbol on the reels. This is the Wild logo and it can substitute for higher and lower value symbols to create winning paylines. Furthermore if you land two or more Wilds on a payline, you also receive a cash payout. Land five Wilds across the reels on a single payline and you trigger the base game jackpot of 1,000 coins.
The other symbol on the reels is the Scatter symbol, which is also very easy to identify. Land three or more scatters anywhere across the reels then you receive 10 free spins. Furthermore, land three or more scatters during the free spins bonus round and you can retrigger the bonus to give yourself even more chance of a hearty bonus win.
The other bonuses in the slot are all to do with the two Toucans on either side of the reel. In the base game, one or more of the Toucans can, on any spin, add a Wild to one or more reels to give you a better chance of a bigger value win. Similarly, after a spin, a Toucan can also add a scatter to the reel by pecking at the symbol that is there changing it to a scatter. This can help you trigger the free games bonus.
During free spins, the Toucans can add up to three Wilds to the reels on each free spin which gives you more chance of a bigger win. This is also why the Free Spins round tends to have the largest wins.
Special Features: 1 Can 2 Can
1 Can 2 Can Wild/Scatter bonuses
During any base game spin, one or both of the toucans either side of the reel can elect to turn one symbol Wild. They can also turn one or more symbols into a Scatter symbol, giving you a better chance of triggering the free spins bonus round.
Free Spins bonus
When you land three or more scatter symbols you receive 10 retriggerable free spins. During free spins the 1 Can 2 Can Wild bonus allows each Toucan to add up to three Wilds to the reels. This will give you a much better chance of landing some of the bigger value wins available on the slot.
The standard Wild symbol can be used to substitute for any high or low value symbol to create winning paylines. Five Wilds on a payline across the reels offers the maximum base game jackpot of 1,000 coins.
I think the way that NextGen has presented this game is excellent. The sound effects feel like they’re taken straight from a verdant lush jungle. They’re relaxing, and the music is very well suited. Graphics are bright and vivid.
Toucan Wild/Scatter bonuses
The two toucans on either side of the reel—offering random Wilds and Scatters during the base game and up to three Wilds during free spins—is without doubt the best feature of the game. It adds a huge amount of excitement and allows players a chance at bigger value wins.
The Free Spins bonus game takes a little patience to trigger. The 10 free spins is a decent amount, especially when they can be retriggered. Add to that the fact that each toucan can provide up to three Wilds to the reels during Free Spins, and it gives you a much better chance at a bigger value payout.
There is a lack of multipliers in this slot. Just adding a single 2x multiplier to wins achieved with a Wild symbol, or perhaps those achieved just with a Toucan Wild, would have given it a little extra value, especially in the base game.
Apart from the interactions with the toucans, the base game itself is rather mundane. Players simply wait to hit the free spins round or to hopefully land a bigger win using the Scatters and Wild bonuses offered by the toucans. The gameplay itself, due to low value wins, quickly becomes somewhat dull.
Most wins are small
The biggest issue with the 1 Can 2 Can slot is that almost all the wins you achieve in the base game are very small. Many are only a fraction of your initial bet. This means that even when it says you’re winning, you still lose money. The gamble feature can help, but is not a reliable way to turn these smaller wins into bigger value ones.
Graphics & soundtrack 4/5
The graphics, soundtrack and effects are definitely the best thing about the 1 Can 2 Can slot. The sounds are perfectly suited for the slot while the visuals are bright, stunningly colored and the animations are neatly done.
Originality & creativity 3/5
The fact that the toucans on either side of the reels trigger some of the key features of the slot isn’t exactly brand new, but the fact that there are two, rather than one, is quite original. The rest of the slot is pretty much a standard style of game.
Play value 1/5
Here’s where things start to go wrong for the 1 Can 2 Can slot. In terms of Play Value, the slot offers punters little scope for regular wins. Most base game wins are very small, some just a tenth of your total wager. That means you are reliant on those rare bigger wins to stand any chance of making a profit and sometimes they just don’t come.
Jackpot potential 2/5
The jackpot potential in the 1 Can 2 Can slot isn’t massive with just a 1,000 coin jackpot available. Played at higher levels of say $4 per spin, that can equate to a decent amount. But even so, that’s a $100 spin, which means that you are only winning 40x your wager maximum.
Repeat play 2/5
The graphics and the toucan bonuses will keep players coming back for a few free spins initially. But we think the low value wins in the base game and the fact that you don’t stand much chance of a very large win, means that the novelty of the slot will soon start to wear off.
Total score: 12/25
1 Can 2 Can has some nice touches and is beautifully presented. It is, however, stymied somewhat by a lack of variability in the game play and the small value of the wins. Both of these are particularly an issue in the base game. That means that although the slot promises much, it doesn’t quite deliver the goods you would hope for.