Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free Aristocrat Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Occasionally, a slot comes along with no rhyme or reason to its name. Unfortunately that is the case with 50 Dragons.
While its ancient Chinese theme is obvious, where the half-century of fabled beasts come into the equation, I’m not sure.
Still, a slot’s name doesn’t make or break whether it’s enjoyable, playable, and potentially profitable long-term. So let’s take a closer look to see whether 50 Dragons breathes fire or simply blows smoke.
Overview: 50 Dragons Slot
There are some positives when you load up the slot. The graphics have been beautifully realized. The red backdrop of a village is dim, but nicely rendered and the animations on the payline symbols are rather nice.
Another positive is that this is a 5×4 reel slot, rather than a 5×3 reel, which means you can spin for up to 50 paylines every spin. It was made by Aristocrat Gaming.
You can also select how many lines to play, meaning this slot is fantastic for varying your bet size from $0.01 up to a maximum bet of $100.
In addition, wins can be increased by way of a “gamble” feature (which is the usual card selection game to play) and of course there is the now seemingly obligatory free spins round to aim for bigger wins.
However, two key things drag 50 Dragons down.
First, the sound. I could be kind and describe the sound as “retro,” but “dismal” is more appropriate. The slot sounds cheap and that is at odds with the rather ostentatious look of the game. You’ll be hitting the mute button in no time.
The other big issue is base game wins, which are generally very small. The gamble feature will no doubt be in use a lot as you try to wager up smaller wins into big ones. The size of base game wins, if you play all paylines, is generally rather small.
Who will 50 Dragons slot appeal to?
There is obviously a huge following for Eastern-styled slots given how many of them there are, and this slot will certainly appeal to fans of the genre. Yet, they may wonder where the 50 Dragons reference comes from as they don’t appear anywhere in the game that I can see.
Slot gamers who like rewarding free spins rounds will also find something here as it is during free spins that the better wins are available.
The good news is that triggering free spins isn’t too rare an event. That is one thing 50 Dragons definitely has right.
Gameplay: 50 Dragons
The gameplay is relatively simple. Play the base game and hope to hit free spins, because in all likelihood, unless you get very lucky on the gamble feature, you will lose money on the base game and then hope to trigger free spins to win that money (or more) back.
Wilds and scatters do appear frequently on the reels, but the base game wins are disappointingly small and don’t make you want to play on. However, it is usually then that you hit free spins and the game does pick up considerably.
Unfortunately, that’s all there is to the 50 Dragons slot. There’s no pick-me games and it can be frustrating to have to continually gamble a small win into better value to try and maintain your bankroll.
Special features: 50 Dragons
Pearl wild symbol
The Pearl symbol is the in-game wild which can substitute for all high and low symbols to create additional winning paylines.
Gold ingot scatter
Land three or more of these to trigger the free spins round, which sees an additional Pearl wild added to the reels with every successive free spin. Free spins can be retriggered again, but you will only receive an additional five free spins if you do so.
Any win can be gambled by clicking on the red “gamble” button. Here, you can double or quadruple your win by correctly predicting the color or suit of the next card randomly drawn from a pack of cards.
If you like peace and quiet then you’ll enjoy the 50 Dragons slot. This is not because it hasn’t got any sound, but because the sound is so comically bad that you are likely to hit the mute button within a few seconds.
Free spins are what save this slot from being a duff. We like the fact you add extra wilds to the reel with successive spins and that you can trigger free spins relatively frequently.
But the real bonus here is the decent-sized wins during free spins.
Stacked high-paying symbol
The highest paying high symbol (the lion head against a black background) is stacked across all the reels. When landed with a wild this can see you land good-sized wins, especially in free spins.
I didn’t think it was possible to make a 2016 slot game sound like a 1982 arcade game, but it’s been achieved here. To say the sound is basic is an understatement. Being kind, we could call it retro.
Being unkind, you could call it completely dull.
Eastern-themed slots are very common and 50 Dragons doesn’t seem to be sure of what its theme actually is beyond this broad definition.
Does anyone know what the symbols are on the reels, or why? We didn’t. You may argue that doesn’t matter, but if you like to play a slot with a little context, that ambiguity could irk you after a while.
Small base game wins
Sure, they come along relatively frequently, but most are tiny, often around 10 percent of your total bet. Multiple line wins are common, which is a positive, but this is a slot which frustrates you as you think you are winning when you are actually losing money pretty quickly.
Graphics and soundtrack 2/5
I have no complaints with the graphics as they are a bright, cheerful, relevant to the theme of the slot and have some nice animations. Unfortunately, the sound is taken straight from a 1980s arcade game, and not a good one at that.
Originality and creativity 2/5
It’s nice to see a break from the more usual 5×3 reel slot and 50 paylines is also nice.
However, the features don’t really make this game remarkable creatively. It lacks a little originality in the gameplay. It should be noted that the extra wild on every successive free spin is a nice touch.
Play value 2/5
You can play 50 Dragons for almost any amount of money — from $0.01 up to $100 per spin. Wins are relatively regular, but most wins are smaller than what you wagered, hence the play value isn’t that great.
However, decent wins during free spins do improve matters.
Jackpot potential 1/5
With a jackpot of 1000 times your bet, this isn’t a slot that is going to make you fabulously wealthy. Rewards in free spins can be good, but the base game isn’t particularly rewarding.
Repeat play 2/5
The free spins rewards may keep you coming back to play 50 Dragons for a few weeks, but its longer-term appeal is doubtful given the paucity of action in the base game and the relatively small jackpot.
Total score 9/25
Awful sound notwithstanding, 50 Dragons is not a bad slot. It just doesn’t do anything exciting to make you want to play again.
Combine this with small base game wins and a small jackpot, and there’s not an awful lot of “wow” factor here. The free spins round redeems the slot a little, but with no other features to play for, you’ll be looking elsewhere before too long.