Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free Amaya Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
The battle between good and evil has been played out across many cultures and across many belief systems, but perhaps none is as spectacular, bloodthirsty or dramatic as a potential clash between the hot-headed King of the Greek Gods, Zeus, and his hellish brother Hades. Well these two immortals are pitted against each other as the premise from the new Battle for Olympus slot from Amaya Gaming and it promises to be a hell of a fight.
Set in a suitably Olympian setting, with the gates leading to the home of the Gods at the right-hand top of the screen and the dark recesses of a orange and red hell to the left, you will bear witness to this epic clash between the two. As you play through the slot, you may get to the point of triggering a bonus game. Here you will get to pick which of the two combatants will emerge the victor. It all sounds rather epic fun if you ask me. So let’s take a look at how the slot plays in more detail.
Overview: Battle for Olympus
Set against a backdrop where Olympus meets the dark recesses of Hades domain, the Battle for Olympus is a 5×4 reel slot that features a total of 50 paylines in play. You can however select the number of paylines you want to play individually. (However, slot strategy suggests it is better practice to play the maximum number of paylines.) You can control the size of the bet you make per payline using the Bet option. This allows you to bet from $0.01 up to $10.00 per payline. The minimum maximum line bet is $0.50 and the top bet is $500.
That makes this slot affordable and accessible to all. And with the ability to select the lines and size of the bet, it’s a slot that is easily scalable to any bankroll. If there’s a black mark against the slot, it’s that it only has the one bonus feature in the slot and…shock, horror…there isn’t a free spins bonus round to aim for.
Who will the Battle for Olympus slot appeal to?
Battle for Olympus is one of those slots that is perhaps more appealing to the older style slot fan. This is someone that enjoys a base game and perhaps a bonus game which has nothing to do with free spins but offers a different way to wins some cash. It may seem retro. But in amongst the myriad of free spins slot, at least Battle for Olympus offers a different way to win cash compared to the vast majority of others and this is to its credit.
Certainly in terms of involvement and features, Battle for Olympus is a slot that doesn’t pack a huge amount into the game. It’s most definitely suited to players who prefer simpler slots. It’s also good for novice slots gamers who are looking to play a simple, enjoyable slot before moving to more complex slots with lots of different features.
Gameplay: Battle for Olympus
The gameplay of the Battle for Olympus slot is all rather simple. You essentially have two parts to the slot. First there is the base game (which is what you will play for the vast majority of the time). Then there is the bonus feature (which is triggered when you land a trio of symbols on the reels).
The base game itself is nice and simple. The graphics are well presented, although it’s difficult to make out what some of the symbols on the reels actually are. (Though the more familiar you are with Greek myths and legends, the easier it will be.) The low value symbols are playing card lows from 10 through to Ace. These offer wins of up to 150 coins if you land five aces on a payline.
There are five higher value symbols and all are taken from Greek mythology. There is a trident, a winged helmet and what appears to be some kind of unidentifiable lion creature. The Zeus and Hades symbols are the two highest value symbols. They offer rewards of up to 2,000 coins if you land five of a kind on a payline.
However, with these top two symbols you can also land a mix of the two on a payline. With these you’ll win between 20 and 1,000 coins, depending on how many mixed symbols you hit on the payline in question.
To help you land bigger wins there is a Wild symbol. This is the three-headed dog Cerberus. This symbol can replace any high or low value symbol to award additional wins. It also triggers a 3x multiplier on any win that it helps complete.
There is also a Scatter symbol, which is a goddess with a shield. She awards a cash win of up to 250x your bet if you land between three and five of her on the reels on any spin.
To trigger the bonus game you need to land the three symbols that spell out “Battle For Olympus.” These appear across the first, third and fifth reels on a single spin. If you do this you’re taken to the bonus round. Here you get to select either Zeus or Hades as your champion. You can then watch as the two gods battle each other over four rounds.
In the bonus game, there is a slight skill element involved. When it’s the turn of your selected God to strike, you have to click a moving slider when it is in position near the center of the reel. If you do this then your God will deliver a more powerful blow to his opponent and you’ll win more money. After four rounds, the God still standing is the winner. If you win the battle, you’ll earn an additional bonus on top of the cash you earn for each of the four rounds of battle.
Special Features: Battle for Olympus
There is the Goddess Scatter symbol. When landed three, four or five times across the reels, it awards a payout of either 2x, 25x or 250x your wager.
The Cerberus Wild symbol appears on all reels. It can be used to replace any of the high or low value symbols to create a winning payline. Any win that uses a Wild will also receive a 3x multiplier on the standard value win.
Battle for Olympus Bonus
Land the three symbols that spell out Battle For Olympus on the first, third and fifth reels and you trigger the bonus feature. Pick either Zeus or Hades as your hero. Then use your skill to click the pointer when it’s near the center of the meter. Every round of fighting earns you a cash prize. If you can beat your opponent, you win an additional prize at the end of the bonus.
I like the fact that the Battle for Olympus slot offers something totally different to a standard free spins bonus. The fact that there is a small skill element in the slot also appeals. This is something you tend not to find on slot games. I think the bonus, while unusual, works very well indeed.
Good value wins
One of the more pleasing aspects of the slot is that the size of the wins you tend to hit are decent value. That 3x multiplier on any Wild win really does help ramp up the value of the slot. There’s also a good mix of low, medium and higher value wins as you play through the game.
Easy to understand
With its simple bonus game and the fact that there is an equally simple base game to enjoy, the Battle for Olympus slot is very easy to play and simple to follow.
Too simple for some
While simplicity may be good for some slot players, those that enjoy a game that is more complex with some additional features will not find that here. Battle for Olympus is simple, retro-styled gaming, not a modern slot with a twist and multiple features.
No free spins
The lack of a free spins round may well put off many players who view this as the most exciting bonus feature you can land on a slot game. Although the bonus game you can play is good fun, a lack of free spins does mean the slot has limited appeal.
2,000 coins isn’t a massive jackpot nowadays on any slot. As such, players that want to try and hit a big jackpot win are not likely to be attracted to play the game.
Graphics & soundtrack 2/5
The graphics and sound are adequate but I think some of the symbols on the reels are pretty unclear and the graphics and sound are now starting to look somewhat dated compared to newer slots.
Originality & creativity 3/5
I’ve given Battle for Olympus a couple of extra marks for introducing a skill element, regardless of how small it is, into the bonus round. I think that is genuinely appealing and clever. However, the rest of the slot is somewhat generic.
Play value 3/5
Overall the play value on this slot is pretty good. It is a medium to low variance game, and it can have periods where wins are hard to come by. But on other occasions you can hit decent-sized wins almost immediately and relatively frequently too.
Jackpot potential 1/5
A 2,000 coin jackpot isn’t going to win any awards in the modern slot gaming industry. It is a small jackpot in a niche game that is targeted mainly at retro slot gamers and those that want something a little different to free spins bonuses.
Repeat play 2/5
I’d certainly give Battle for Olympus another few spins after my initial session, but I’m not sure it has the depth or the appeal to be a game that you are going to come back to play time and time again.
Total score: 11/25
Battle for Olympus isn’t a bad slot, it is just a simple, easy to play game with an unusual and innovative bonus features. However it is starting to look its age and it doesn’t compare well with the majority of modern slots available today.