OF GOLD COINS FOR $10
Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
For punters with a sweet tooth, enter the Candy Bars slot game by IGT.
The remarkable thing about the Candy Bars slot is its design.
Instead of the usual 5×3 reels, we have a 4×4 reel setup. In addition to that, we have 50 paylines in operation (although the total bet is 75x your chosen coin value) — the reason for that being there are three hungry progressive jackpots to feed on every spin!
Overview: Candy Bars
The Candy Bars slot is certainly extremely different to the standard 5×3 reel slot.
We’ve already mentioned it is a 4×4 matrix and that there are three progressive jackpots (Snack, King, and Giant) all of which increase in size.
The theme of the game is self-evident, although the approach taken by IGT is to anthropomorphize the candy bars into little people, rather like emojis. This actually works rather well and gives the slot a little added character.
Plus, it allows a wider use of sound effects to enhance the overall experience. The drumbeat soundtrack works superbly as a backdrop to the spinning reels and is reminiscent of the old Adam Ant track “Goody Two Shoes.”
Who will the Candy Bars slot appeal to?
Candy Bars will have broad appeal. First up, the progressive jackpots, which range from hundreds of coins to thousands, to tens of thousands for the Giant jackpot, will certainly bring in players who enjoy these sorts of NJ online slots in particular.
However, fans of the more unusual slots will also love Candy Bars as it has several unusual features, plus a 4×4 layout. Furthermore, Candy Bars are popular with almost every The little candy figures are also quite endearing.
Gameplay: Candy Bars
The online slot Candy Bars is a game that perhaps lulls players into thinking it is a cutesy, simple slot as compared to the standard five-reel game. But what actually follows is an incredibly clever game that combines many different elements to create a highly engaging, enjoyable, and potentially lucrative slot.
Alas, there’s a challenge too.
With just four reels and four symbols on each, there are not as many symbols on the reels as other slots. There are just six different types of symbol.
The first three and the lowest paying symbols are the candy in question. There’s a rather grumpy-looking green jelly, a confused red and white boiled sweet, and a cheerful purple fruit drop in a clear wrapper.
These three low symbols offer the same value wins for three or more on a payline. The higher value symbols are the two ‘7’ symbols. One is a blue ‘7’ on a red backdrop, and one is a red ‘7’ on a blue backdrop.
You can win using any combination of sevens at smaller amounts, but if you land just one type of seven symbol on a payline, then your win is significantly higher.
The only other symbol on the reels is the 2x symbol.
This symbol serves two purposes:
- It acts as the in-game wild substituting for any of the other symbols to create a win.
- It also acts as a multiplier offering 2x any line win that the symbol completes. If you land two 2x symbols on a payline then the win pays out at 4x.
It sounds simplistic, but it is also somewhat more complicated to win than it sounds. All symbols are stacked on the reels, so the potential for big wins is there, but stacked symbols can often block out the chance of other symbols landing, so you don’t win nearly as often as you may think.
In essence, that is the base game, and it plays nicely.
Wins are regular though generally small, but it is possible to land some bigger value base game wins. However, wagering 75 coins per spin can make this slot somewhat costly to play at higher value coin levels.
Additional noteworthy features
There are two other major features that both offer big prize wins.
The first is Blackout wins, which occur when any one symbol occupies all positions on all four reels. These prizes range from 5,000 to 25,000 coins, depending on the symbol landed.
The other feature is the progressive jackpots, and these can be won by landing the four symbols with the chocolate bar progressive background.
If you land the four symbols with this background all on reel two, you win the Snack Size progressive. Land these symbols on reel two and three, you win the King Size progressive.
And lastly, land them on reels two, three, and four, and you win the largest prize in the game: the Giant Size progressive.
Special features: Candy Bars
All symbols, including the 2x wild multiplier, are stacked on the reels, and this can both be a help and a hindrance. It can produce bigger wins, but also prevent you from landing individual symbol wins.
Candy Bars features three different progressives increasing in size:
- Snack Size
- King Size
- Giant Size
The jackpots range from several hundred coins to tens of thousands.
2x wild multiplier
The wild symbol in the game is the 2x symbol, which not only replaces any other symbol in the game to create winning paylines, but can also offer multiplier values of 2x, or even 4x, the stated win.
That is, if two wilds are landed on a single payline.
A trio of progressive jackpots
Any game that boasts a progressive jackpot has an added appeal. With three such jackpots available, Candy Bars certainly has this in spades.
Players can win the progressive on any spin in the base game, which also adds to the slot.
Wild multiplier symbol
The base game is significantly enhanced by the 2x symbol. These wins are vital in what is generally a tight base game that doesn’t pay out, but if you can hit this symbol stacked, particularly on reel two or three, then enormously big base game wins become possible.
Although a simplistic-looking slot with only a few symbols, the musical presentation and graphics are first rate and certainly put many five-reel games to shame.
High variance slot
Although Candy Bars may look somewhat cutesy and sweet, this is a slot with teeth.
The RTP is a variable amount between 91.98 percent and 94.89 percent, which means that unless you budget carefully this is one sweet that can eat its way into your bankroll in double-quick time.
Low base game wins
Part of the issue with the bankroll is that many of the base game wins here are small. Many wins pay just five or 10 coins on a payline, and while you can have several winning paylines on a single spin, you are wagering 75 coins at a time.
Given that, you need to hit a fair number of these paylines or trigger the multiplier bonus to stand any chance of breaking even.
Expensive to play
The fact that this is a 50-payline slot, but requires a 50 percent premium on coins to cover the progressive jackpot, does make this a rather expensive slot to play.
Therefore, you must, must, must budget your bankroll carefully when you play.
Graphics and soundtrack: 4/5
The graphics on the Candy Bars slot are excellent, and the musical accompaniment is outstanding. It is easy to get drawn into the game, and the little characters given to the candy symbols are a nice touch.
Originality and creativity: 4/5
For having made a simpler slot, IGT has crammed a great deal into the Candy Bars slot.
There are three progressives, an entertaining and enjoyable base game, but this is a game that offers players a real challenge if they are to get the better of it and enjoy some of the huge wins available on the slot.
Play value: 1/5
The one big hindrance to this slot is its lack of value on regular wins around your stake level. This is very much a high variance slot, and it plays like one.
If you can cope with that and have the bankroll to play, then you’ll love it. If not, it can prove quite expensive.
Jackpot potential: 4/5
The 25,000-coin jackpot in the Blackout feature is appealing enough, but the chance to win another 30,000 coins at least in the Giant progressive feature gives this slot additional appeal.
With two big jackpots to chase, plus several smaller ones, there’s lots of scope here for the big-money win.
Repeat play: 3/5
The cost per spin is what will keep some lower stakes players from trying this slot repeatedly, and that is perhaps a shame because the Candy Bars slot has a great deal of allure.
I think high-stakes players with larger bankrolls will get immense pleasure from this slot and play it time and time again.
Total score: 16/25
Candy Bars is definitely aimed at higher rollers, but it will certainly appeal more broadly with its range of jackpot prizes, excellent base game, and clever presentation.
It may not be a millionaire-maker in the style of, say, Jackpot Giant or Mega Moolah, but this slot has more than enough to keep players entertained and interested well beyond the first few sessions.
Do you fancy a food-themed slot? Why not have a look at Fruit Shop, Lobstermania 2, or Bier Haus?
Image credit: Sheila Fitzgerald / Shutterstock, Inc.