Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
The original Da Vinci Diamonds was a popular slot, one of the first to offer the “tumbling reels” feature.
Buoyed by this success, IGT went back to the drawing board and came up with a new version, Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play.
The question is, was the time spent producing this bumper-sized slot game actually worth it, or was this one of those Da Vinci sketches that he consigned to the waste bin?
Let’s take a closer look at this game and see if it is a masterpiece or a mess.
Overview: Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play
Given the popularity of the original, it is perhaps not surprising IGT revisited the Da Vinci Diamonds slot for the basis of a new game.
This new “dual play” version is pretty much two 5×3 reel slots playing together across 40 paylines, plus with an additional Extra Paylines Bonus symbol that offers the chance to increase the number of paylines from 40 to 60 on six re-triggerable free spins.
Once again, the popular tumbling reels feature is in play. In this game, Tumble Thru means symbols from the top can tumble down into the bottom reels during play.
During standard play, the top and bottom reels are separate and wins can only occur within each 5×3 reel; however, if you earn the extra 20 paylines, then wins can occur across both reels.
Who will Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play slot appeal to?
Slot fans who loved the original Da Vinci Diamonds will certainly find that this newer, bulkier version offers them a very different slot experience than the original. It has some new features, yet the classic look of the original slot is maintained.
There is no doubt that this dual play version will attract those New Jersey online slots players who want to depart from the standard 5×3 game. The dual play function essentially means you have two 5×3 reel slots working on each spin with a total of 40 paylines in operation.
Certainly, these features will attract players who like novel approaches to slots.
Gameplay: Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play
If you are familiar with the Da Vinci Diamonds slot, then you will feel right at home with the Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play option. Essentially what you have here are two Da Vinci Diamonds slots on top of each other in a 5×6 reel matrix.
However, during the base game, the two slots tend to operate individually, apart from when the Tumble Thru feature kicks in and symbols cascade from the top slot into the bottom.
In terms of paylines, each slot is treated as a separate entity in the base game, and this is where the “dual play” notion comes into it.
The base game itself is pretty standard and is very much the same as the original. The symbols used in the updated slot are the same (a mix of precious gems and Da Vinci paintings are the high and low symbols).
There is the big Da Vinci Diamonds symbol as the highest paying symbol in the game, plus the very useful wild symbol.
The main difference is the scatter. In this game, it is the Extra Paylines Bonus symbol, and when you land three or more of these across a winning payline you trigger six free spins.
But that is not all. During free spins an additional 20 paylines are also put into play. These paylines cover lines that encompass both the reels, so you can have paylines using symbols from the bottom row of the top reel and the top row of the bottom reel.
And of course, these extra paylines mean that you have a greater chance of landing a win during free spins.
In addition, while the six free spins initially seem a little miserly, you can re-trigger up to 200 free spins by landing the three Extra Payline Bonus symbols on the reels during free spins.
Again, this feature is nothing different than what was available in the original game, although on this newer version free spins have been capped at 200, rather than 300, spins.
The tumbling reels feature (including the Tumble Thru bonus) and the free spins are what you need to get lucky on the slot. Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play is actually tighter with decent wins than its predecessor by not allowing base game wins between the two sets of reels and limiting the free spins at 100 fewer than the original slot.
That said, there’s still lots to enjoy and when you hit free spins, you can turn a relatively small win into a much bigger one if you can re-trigger them once or twice.
Special features: Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play
The wild symbol is a crucial factor in the base game. This can replace any higher or lower paying symbol (but not the Extra Payline Bonus) to create winning paylines.
Extra Payline Bonus
Land three of these symbols on a winning payline, either on a spin or through the Tumbling Reels feature, and you trigger the free spins game and an additional 20 paylines for the duration of the free spins.
You can re-trigger free spins by landing the same three symbols on another payline (including the 20 extra) during free spins.
Tumbling reels, including Tumble Thru
One of the most popular aspects of the original slot was the Tumbling Reels feature and it is back again in the Dual Play version. This time, the Tumble Thru feature allows symbols from the top slot to tumble through into the bottom when a payline is triggered on the reel underneath.
Although this is essentially just one slot game replicated and then stuck on top of another, it is still an innovative design and the extra paylines on the free spins are a thoughtful touch.
Regular small wins
One pleasing aspect is that you don’t have to wait too long to hit a win during the base game. It isn’t overly difficult to hit winning paylines, which can in turn trigger additional wins thanks to the tumbling reels and Tumble Thru features.
Potential for big free spin wins
The really big wins in this slot are much more likely to occur during the free spins round, and the potential for these wins is increased markedly if you can re-trigger free spins a decent number of times.
It does not always happen, but the potential is there.
The original Da Vinci Diamonds game didn’t have any multipliers and they haven’t been added to this newer version. Even just as a base game addition on wild wins they would have made a big difference to the play value of the slot.
Difficult to trigger free spins
It is extremely laborious to hit free spins and often requires a player to play a huge number of spins before triggering.
This is an oversight. It can put a lot of people off when players don’t feel a slot is being “fair” about how easy it is to trigger the main feature of the game.
Base game wins too small, too often
Although you can win in the base game relatively frequently, the amounts you win are generally small, and they often do not cover the initial bet you make.
As such, you can see your bank balance start to dwindle rather rapidly as you play the slot, even if it feels like you are winning regularly.
Graphics and soundtrack 2.5/5
The original got a three, but I have lopped off half a mark for no real additions to the slot. It’s simply been ported over and stuck one game on top of the other.
A few little upgrades to the soundtrack or graphics would have been nice.
Originality and creativity 4/5
The original received a three, but I’ve added an extra mark for the innovative setup of the slot and the Tumble Thru option, plus the 20 extra paylines in free spins. Other than that, this is very much the same as the original Da Vinci Slot.
You are just effectively playing two versions of the original at once.
Play value 2.5/5
Regular base game wins are fine, but too many of them are smaller wins. The Tumbling Reels option can come to the rescue here and give you some decent base game wins.
However, I’ve knocked off half a mark here from the original for the fact that the number of re-triggerable free spins is 100 less.
Jackpot potential 2.5/5
It’s the same 5,000-coin jackpot available in the original.
That is a decent prize, especially when played at a higher stake level, but for smaller stakes players given the length of time it takes to hit free spins sometimes.
This can limit the motivation to play.
Repeat play 3/5
I’m not sure this newer “doubled up” version of the game works quite as well as the original. It’s twice the cost to play in terms of coins and the limited interaction between the reels doesn’t make it an appealing choice.
That said, it’s still fun to play; it’s just that the slot could have done considerably more.
Total score 14.5/25
There’s nothing inherently bad with the Dual Slot version of Da Vinci Diamonds. But the team at IGT hasn’t quite done enough with this version of the slot to distinguish it from the original.
The changes made haven’t all been for the better. Hence this scores half a mark under the original (if you’re looking for that review, it can be found here).