OF GOLD COINS FOR $10
Play Free NetEnt Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
If you are a fan of films like The Fast and the Furious series, or computer games like Drive, then you will certainly enjoy the exciting Drive Multiplier Mayhem slot from NetEnt.
Let’s get behind the wheel and take it for a test drive, shall we?
Overview: Drive Multiplier Mayhem
It’s rather surprising that motor cars are not the subject of slots more often given their popularity.
While the Drive Multiplier Mayhem slot is not based on any specific game, film, or TV show, it has clearly been inspired by the popular, cross-media racing genre.
NetEnt has produced a slick and stylish 5×3 reel slot which offers 15 paylines in operation on every spin and the ability to play from $0.15 per spin, up to a massive $75 per spin (150 coins).
Depending on the coin value and level selected, that makes it affordable to all. You can win up to 1,200 times your stake in the base game, but that increases massively to 5109x your stake during free spins.
Who will the Drive Multiplier Mayhem slot appeal to?
It would be surprising if the Drive Multiplier Mayhem slot didn’t have broad appeal. It looks very modern and elegant and comes with a digitized soundtrack and sound effects, so it scores well in terms of aesthetics.
And with you being able to play for just a few cents, up to $75, it will appeal to players of all bankroll sizes.
However, there’s more to the slot than simply stylish presentation. There are a number of exciting features, specifically how the free spins round plays out, and the use of wilds in the game, which will be relatively new to most New Jersey online slots fans.
Drive Multiplier Mayhem will appeal to almost every slot fan due to its varying spin price and the number of features packed into the game, all put together in one niftily presented package that has plenty of horsepower.
Where to play Drive Multiplier Mayhem in New Jersey
Drive Multiplier Mayhem can be found at the following New Jersey online gambling sites:
Gameplay: Drive Multiplier Mayhem
The base game is beautifully presented with a gently scrolling city backdrop behind the reels and a space-age, modern look for the symbols. There are the usual playing card low symbols (10 through to ace) on the reels and a smattering of characters, plus the car as high symbols on the reel. All of these are beautifully realized.
The game itself is pretty standard for a typical 5×3 reel, 15 payline slot, only with a couple of key differences.
First — the in-game wilds. These come in a variety of types, a standard wild, which simply replaces any high or low symbol to create a winning payline, or a multiplier wild, which can offer 2x, 3x, 4x or 5x the payline win when used within it.
However, that is not all — land two multiplier wilds together in the base game and you get both their benefits, so land a 2x and a 4x multiplier wild on a payline, then you will receive 8x your payout.
The other symbol to watch out for in the base game is the scatter symbol, which, when landed across reels two, three and four, triggers the free spins round. This free spins round, as we shall discover, has a slight twist to it which adds a little extra depth to the Drive Multiplayer Mayhem gameplay.
This isn’t a slot that offers smaller payouts too often. It is definitely a medium to higher variance game, but the good news is, as the screenshots show, there is always the chance of landing a fantastic payout if you hit the right combo at the right time, especially during free spins.
These can increase your payline win markedly if you land several of these wilds across the reels in both the base game and free spins.
Free spins round
Initially you get 10 free spins, but the aim of free spins is not just to win cash.
In the slot you are also racing against another driver and to beat them you need the Nitro symbols to appear on the reels. Collect enough of these in your free spins, and you beat that driver and move onto the next and earn yourself additional free spins, plus Overlay Multiplier wilds of increasing value as you take on more opponents.
This is a great addition to the game. The fact that the wilds pay multipliers of up to 5x individually is great, but the fact that they can be combined to give up to 20x a single payline win is truly innovative. When triggered, it offers superb base game and free spins wins.
Free spins race feature
The free spins section would be somewhat bland without the race feature, which does lift it somewhat. Beat more opponents to keep earning free spins and see if you can become the next champion by collecting the Nitro symbols.
Anybody can afford to play the slot from just $0.15 per spin up to $75 per spin.
The music is fine at first, but unfortunately it simply loops the same refrain over and over. And then, there is no option to turn it off.
Then three days later you find yourself irritatedly humming the tune at work and not knowing why.
This is not really a criticism, but if you like regular smaller wins then Drive Multiplier Mayhem is not the slot for you. But if you like the chance of bigger wins, then this is a great slot to try.
Although there are characters within the slot, because they are generic and not based on anything, you don’t feel any attachment to them and they quickly meld into simply symbols, rather than engaging you more in the slot.
Graphics and soundtrack 3.5/5
The graphics are very nice but a little bit same old, same old at times. The soundtrack is great at first but with it continually looping, you’ll soon be reaching for the volume down switch.
Originality and creativity 4.5/5
The slot looks great, but it is the features that really give it some originality, especially the multiplier wilds of varying sizes and the race feature in the free spins round.
Play value 2.5/5
This isn’t a cheap slot to play for someone with a small bankroll as it is higher variance.
But to be fair, when we tried it out we managed to hit some bigger wins from relatively short (and cheap) sessions. So it’s not cheap, but it is rewarding at times.
Jackpot potential 3.5/5
The jackpot in this game of 5109x your stake in the base game isn’t huge but is still a good amount to win and certainly appealing.
Repeat play 3/5
This is definitely a slot you will come back to play, especially for a smaller amount with a larger bankroll, so you can enjoy a longer session and give yourself more of a chance of winning one of the bigger jackpots.
Total score 17.5/25
Drive Multiplier Mayhem is a very good slot indeed. It’s fun to play, rewarding, and affordable, with some innovative features to keep you playing. It isn’t perfect, but it is better than most other slots out there.