of Gold Coins for $10
Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free NetEnt Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Sometimes it does a soul good to wallow in a bout of nostalgia.
Should you decide to head to Virgin Casino and take a look at the Fruit Shop online slot, then there are plenty of reminders of the halcyon days of arcade slot gaming.
If you love retro gaming, but with the added benefits of a modern slot with modern features, then the Fruit Shop slot will fit the bill.
So does this NetEnt slot hit the mark, or has the fruit turned and gone a little sour? Let’s take a closer look and find out.
Overview: Fruit Shop
Fruit Shop certainly looks familiar when you load it up.
It is a 15-payline slot with the usual 5×3 reels in action. The playing card symbols are the low symbols in the game (10 through to ace) with the familiar retro-styled fruit symbols the higher value symbols.
The colors are bright and cheerful and the game plays along with a rather jaunty soundtrack, which cannot help put a smile on your face.
You can increase or decrease the size of the bet by changing the coin value and level size options, with the cheapest spins costing $0.15 and the maximum bet being $37.50.
Who will the Fruit Shop slot appeal to?
Having taken a closer look at the Fruit Shop slot it appears that there are definitely two types of slot players that the game will appeal to immediately.
The first is retro slot gamers, particularly those who played slots in the ’80s and ’90s and who will be familiar with the now-famous fruit machine symbols that are central to the game.
The other group is those who enjoy free spins gaming; Fruit Shop offers very easy access to free spins in a novel way.
There’s no scatter symbol – instead you trigger up to five free spins when you hit a winning payline win using fruit symbols in the base game. You can then trigger further free spins by landing winning paylines of any symbol on a free spin.
That said, there’s enough in this slot to appeal to most slot fans, both traditional gamers and those who prefer a more modern gaming experience.
Gameplay: Fruit Shop
Truth be told, there isn’t much to describe about the game play because you get all the features of the Fruit Shop slot within the base game.
This means that there are no dedicated free spins or pick ’em games to unlock, no progressive jackpot to chase, and the game is also light on reel features such as stacked symbols or similar.
That may not sound like an overly promising start, but don’t rush to judge. When you actually start to get the reels spinning, Fruit Shop offers you a pleasant surprise.
First off, the features are simple. There is a Fruit Shop logo wild symbol which substitutes for all symbols in the game and helps create winning paylines and which awards a 2x multiplier on any win in which the wild symbol is used.
Secondly, if during the base game you hit a winning payline involving the higher value fruit symbols, then you immediately trigger between one and five free spins, depending on the type of fruit and number of symbols that are on a payline.
The fewer the number of symbols on the payline, the fewer the number of free spins you are awarded.
Once this is triggered, your free spin will take place on the next spin.
The great news here is that if you land another win using either fruit symbols, or the lower value playing card symbols, then you will trigger between one and five additional free spins.
You play through all your free spins one after the other, including any additional ones you trigger, until the round is finished and the amount you win is displayed.
While wins are generally small if you hit just a couple of free spins, if you land a higher number and can add further free spins to it regularly, you can soon build up a sizable win.
That is really all there is to the Fruit Shop slot. It is a simple, easy-to-follow online casino game that is affordable for all players and which will have real appeal to a high percentage of slot players.
It does lack the features and some of the excitement of other slots, though. Perhaps those who prefer something a little more complex will find Fruit Shop a bit too basic.
Special features: Fruit Shop
Fruit Shop wild
The Fruit Shop wild can substitute for all high and low value symbols in the game to help create winning paylines. Any win achieved with a wild symbol sees the payout for that win automatically doubled.
Base game free spins
Fruit Shop takes a different approach to free spins. Land a winning payline using fruit symbols during the base game and, depending on the type of fruit and the number in the payline, you can win up to five free spins immediately every time you land a win.
Additional spins in free spins round
During free spins, any win (using the high fruit symbols, or the low playing card symbols) also triggers additional free spins. Furthermore, all wins during a free spin are automatically subject to a 2x multiplier.
Base game free spins
The fact that a winning payline involving fruit triggers a free spin is a nice touch. It adds a little extra excitement to the base game.
Fantastic presentation also spices up what could have been a somewhat uninteresting base game.
Additional free spins
If you can continue to hit winning paylines on your first spin and on subsequent spins, then you can keep triggering free spins. Remember, in free spins, fruit payline wins and low symbol wins all offer free spins.
There is absolutely no doubting that fans of fruit machine slots will love this game.
While the playing card lows are a bit disappointing to see on the reels, retro gamers will love the fruits being back on the reels, especially the cherry symbol that offers payouts (and free spins) when landed just twice on a payline.
Few other features
The wild symbol and free spins options do add a great deal to the Fruit Shop slot, but there are no other features in the game. Even the addition of just a few stacked symbols, or perhaps a bonus pick ’em round, would have given the game a little extra appeal.
No dedicated free spins round
Most modern slots have the promise of a dedicated free spins bonus round. This isn’t an option on Fruit Shop, so you don’t really have anything to aim for while playing.
After awhile, spinning the reels does become somewhat repetitive.
The jackpot in the game is around 2,000 coins, which is a decent-sized win. But when compared to other games that can offer a jackpot of 10,000 coins or more, it pales.
Graphics and soundtrack 2/5
The graphics are bright and cheerful and the fruit symbols are styled in a throwback fashion, making them easily recognizable.
The music is fun and suits the game well, but there is nothing groundbreaking about it, either. So, it’s difficult to award the game anything other than average marks.
Originality and creativity 3.5/5
I think Fruit Shop deserves credit here for tearing up the book when it comes to how free spins games are awarded to players.
You certainly get a lot more chances at free spins in this game, and I think that is a rare approach and certainly quite original. It just lacks some of the other creative features that drive the most popular slots.
Play value 3.5/5
Again, Fruit Shop isn’t a particularly difficult game to understand and its simplicity perhaps belies the fact that this is a generally fair game for players with medium to low variance, albeit with a chance of some decent-sized wins. As such, your bankroll shouldn’t take too big a hit when you play.
Jackpot potential 1.5/5
Two thousand coins is a decent amount when played at higher levels, but the jackpot isn’t huge. Even the bigger wins on the Fruit Shop slot are unlikely to change your life that much.
Repeat play 3.5/5
Although it doesn’t have much in terms of features, those that Fruit Shop does possess are well done and cleverly designed.
The game does get a tad repetitive at times, so it is best enjoyed in short sessions, but it is most definitely a slot you can check in on in the future.
Total score 14/25
Fruit Shop may look and play very simplistically, but it is a hugely enjoyable slot and offers stripped down and retro gaming, as well as some nice and unique features for how free spins come into play.