Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free WMS Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Even the name summons up images of something very much larger than life and that is precisely what you get with WMS’s exciting Giant’s Gold slot. The game is based loosely on the Jack and the Beanstalk legend, although that is a very loose link, as there’s no sign of Jack and the focus of the slot is very much the giant and his rather attractive lady companion.
However it is not just the giant that is the big thing about this slot. What you have here is a game that lives up to the name in more ways than one, with a massive 100 paylines available across 5×16 reels of action. Furthermore, with some clever features, you can land yourself up to 100 free spins on what could prove to be a very lucrative slot if you get lucky.
Overview: Giant’s Gold
Giant’s Gold is a game that takes its inspiration from the Jack and the Beanstalk story, but instead of the focus being on Jack, it is instead the giant and his reserves of gold that are the key factor. The graphics and background noises in particular are beautifully done on the slot. There’s the sound of thudding giant footsteps accompanying you, followed by the giant singing a little song. It is all rather sweet, to be truthful.
What is different is how the reels are set up. You have two reel sets in operation here. The main reel set of 5×4 reel on the left of the screen and the 5×12 reel Colossal Reel set on the right side of the screen. There’s 100 selectable paylines you can play and you can spin anywhere from $.50 to $100 per spin.
Who will the Giant’s Gold slot appeal to?
Giant’s Gold is a slot that will certainly appeal to slot players that enjoy a game that is radically different to the usual 5×3 slot set-up. Add to this the fact that the symbols are all stacked across the reels plus a few other bonus features (which we will explain in more detail below) and this is most definitely a slot that will be enjoyed by someone looking for something different.
That said, I feel this isn’t a slot that would suit a beginner player. Covering the cost of 100 paylines on each spin (as is the most advisable way to play) can prove very costly, especially when you are wagering more than the minimum amounts per spin. That combined with the sheer number of reels and the complexity that follows as a result of that, means that this is a slot that is better suited to more experienced gamers.
Gameplay: Giant’s Gold
The key aspect to the Giant’s Gold slot is understanding how the reels work and link together. While at first this can seem a little complex, in truth it is easy to understand once you have played a few spins, especially if you are familiar with how slots work in general.
You have the standard reels on the left hand side of the screen, which is a 5×4 reel set. To the right is the 5×12 reel set of the Colossal Reels. What this means is you have ten different reels, each with its own set of stacked symbols. However there is a link between the two.
This occurs when you land a full stack of Wild symbols on the standard reel set. When you have one reel turn entirely Wild, the corresponding reel on the Colossal Reel set also turns completely Wild. This is the case whether you trigger one or more reels completely Wild and it is one of the ways in which you can land some of the bigger wins in the base game.
On each of the reels are a number of symbols. The lower value symbols are the playing card low symbols, Jack, Queen, King and Ace. The higher value symbols are some of the giant’s possessions from the story. These include the harp, golden goose and a bag of gold, as well as a cow.
In addition to these symbols there are also other stacked symbols. The Giant is stacked across the reels and so is his attractive lady companion. Indeed, she is the highest paying symbol of the base game, with five on a payline offering a 250 coin payout.
There are two other symbols to take note of here. The first is the Wild symbol. This is the beanstalk and as we have already noted, when you land this on the Standard Reel set and it turns one of the five reels entirely Wild, the corresponding reel on the Colossal Reel set also turns Wild. In addition, it can substitute for any symbol to create winning paylines on both reel sets.
The other symbol of note is the Golden Egg symbol. The Golden Egg is the Bonus Feature symbol. This only appears on reels one, three and five of both the Standard and Colossal Reel sets. In order to trigger free spins, you need to land at least one Golden Egg symbol on each of the three reels in either the Main or Colossal Reels. If you do, then you win 5 free spins.
However, if you land more than three of these symbols on a successful spin, then the amount of free spins you receive is increased up to a maximum of 100 Free Spins if you can trigger 40 Golden Eggs across the three reels. Obviously, the more eggs you land the better as you get more free spins and more chance to land a bigger win. This is especially pertinent given that during Free Spins, all wins are subject to a 2x multiplier.
Special Features: Giant’s Gold
Colossal Reel Set
The biggest and most obvious feature of the Giant’s Gold slot is the 100 paylines in operation across the 10 reels in total. This is a very big slot in terms of sheer volume of reels in operation on every spin. Tt can take a little getting used to if you tend to play 3 or 5 reel games only.
A great feature is the Wild Transfer. This occurs when you land an entire reel in the Standard Reel set as a full set of Wild symbols. When this happens, the corresponding reel in the Colossal Reel set also turns completely Wild. Big wins are possible when you can turn more than one reel in the Standard Reel set Wild.
One of the most appealing aspects of the Giant’s Gold slot is that you can win yourself between 5 and 100 Free Spins by landing the Bonus Egg symbol across the first, third and fifth reels on either the Standard or Colossal Reels, or even across them both.
The soundtrack of the slot is absolutely spot on. There isn’t music as such, but simply a collection of noises and sound effects to transport you into the giant’s lair. The sounds do this quite beautifully, with a number of excellent effects, including the giants heavy thudding footsteps.
Although covering 100 paylines can be expensive, your line stake does cover two lines rather than one. So to cover 100 paylines with $0.01 per payline would cost $0.50. This makes playing the full number of paylines cheaper and is important, as this slot is best played with all paylines in play.
The Stacked Symbols are a real mixed blessing at times. Most often they can block off potential wins, but when you hit them, especially in conjunction with stacked wild symbols, then you can hit some really decent-sized wins in the base game and especially free spins.
No base game multipliers
The base game is typically something that you have to play through achieving small wins until you hit a bigger win or trigger the bonus feature. Wins are small so the lack of multipliers in the base game does hit hard. As such, it makes the game somewhat expensive to play at times.
Free Spins hard to hit
The other problem with the slot is that the Free Spins game is very hard to hit. It can take a high number of spins in order to trigger even just the once. In addition, most free spins you hit tend to be between 5 and 20 free spins, with only a slim chance of hitting more.
Bigger wins rare
As we’ve already hinted at, hitting the bigger wins on this slot can be very difficult. The Wild symbols are the key here and especially hitting multiple reels turning completely Wild.
Graphics & soundtrack 4/5
The graphics on the slot are nice enough and well rendered but it is the sound effects which really are the standout feature for me. Close your eyes and you could be sitting in the giant’s realm listening to bird song, cattle and the giant’s singing, yawning and footsteps.
Originality & creativity 3/5
This isn’t the first slot on the Jack and the Beanstalk theme and it probably won’t be the last. But the fact it has so many different paylines and reels available makes it a very different slot to many of the others you would usually play.
Play value 2/5
Unfortunately, the combination of hard-to-hit features, a lack of multipliers in the base game and mainly low value wins in the base game, does make this a very expensive slot to play at times, especially if you increase the coin value while still playing all 100 paylines.
Jackpot potential 2/5
While big wins are possible in Giant’s Gold, they are somewhat rare. Even with so many potential paylines available, you don’t tend to hit too many paylines in a typical big win, so the jackpot potential does suffer as a result.
Repeat play 2/5
I think players that have a larger bankroll and more experience will fire up Giant’s Gold for additional sessions, but the more casual player will find the play value a real stumbling block to playing regularly.
Total score: 13/25
There is lots to like on the Giant’s Gold slot but it is hit by poor play value and a relatively low jackpot size. Add that to the majority of wins being very low and this means it is a game hard to love, even with superb sound effects.