Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
They say all that glitters is not gold. While that cautionary tale may ring true in real life, there’s a good chance that in the world of online slots, if it’s glittering, then it’s likely to be gold, or at least some other precious metal or jewel. In the Glitz slot, that is precisely what you get, precious gems all across this unusually laid out slot.
To be honest, Glitz is a slot that looks like it’s going to be very easy to play and simple to understand. In actual fact it’s somewhat more complicated. Just how complicated we’ll explain when we look at how you can trigger the key bonus feature, but for now let’s get familiar with the basics of the slot.
A quick look at the Glitz slot reveals that Reels 1 and 2 have just two symbols on them. Reels 3, 4 and 5 each have four symbols. However that’s not all, the “two reels” 1 and 3 are not actually two reels, but four! (Watch how they spin differently to what we now know are Reels 5, 6 and 7.) The reels are organized into the rows like this for the purposes of the slot.
What this means is that this is actually a seven-reel slot. It’s just laid out in an unusual format with the first four reels on the left side and the three other larger reels on the right. There’s up to 60 paylines playable (in increments of 10, from 10 to 60). You can bet from $0.01 up to $1.00 per two lines. This makes the maximum bet $30, not $60. With the theme of the slot being luxury, all the symbols on the slot are related to gemstones, other than some key feature symbols. The three shining gemstones are the higher value symbols, with the smaller gemstones being the lower value ones.
Who will the Glitz slot appeal to?
Given that Glitz is a very unusual looking slot with more than the typical number of reels, and a very unusual way of triggering wins (which is more volatile than a standard 5×3 slot), then this is a game that will likely put off some punters who prefer more regular slots. However, to dismiss the game would be a mistake. There is a depth to it that makes it hugely enjoyable to play.
As such, fans of slots that play differently, look unusual, and trigger its key features in a non-standard manner will certainly be keen to see what Glitz has to offer. It is also a very modern-looking slot and fans of this particular genre will no doubt like what they see.
The key to getting the most out of the Glitz slot is two-fold. First is understanding how it all works. Secondly is recognizing the best way of hitting the bigger cash prizes in the game. The good news is that understanding the first of these, will lead you to discover the second.
Essentially, what you have here are four individual reels.They are arranged in two rows on the left of the screen and they interact with the traditional slot reels, 5, 6 and 7 in the usual manner by creating winning paylines when the symbols match up.
However, that block of four individual reels is also important, as they are one of three possible ways you can unlock the bonus features of the slot.
Before we look at the bonus feature in more detail, let’s learn more about the other symbols on the reel. The letter G is the highest paying symbol along with the Wild symbol, which offers 200 coins per payline on a successful spin. That is more than any of the higher value gems pay out.
The Wild symbol also substitutes for any other symbol across the reels apart from the scatter. In addition, it’s also stacked across the three standard reels 3, 4 and 5. This can lead to some massive wins, especially in the bonus game, but also on rare occasions in the base game too.
The Scatter symbol is the golden dollar coin. This only appears on reels 3, 4 and 5. Indeed, landing the dollar coin on these reels is the first way you can activate the bonus feature. When you land this, you receive 5 free spins and get to select a Jewelry Box. The box contains one of the symbols from in the game. These symbols then occupy the four spaces on the first four reels for the duration of the free spins round.
The second way you can activate the bonus feature is to land four of the same symbols on the first four reels. When this happens, you receive five free spins. However, in this case you don’t pick from the Jewelry Box. Instead, these four symbols are held in place for the duration of the free spins round.
Thirdly, in the best case scenario, you can trigger free spins by landing four of the same symbols on reels 1 to 4 and then also land the three golden dollar coin symbols on reels 5 6 and 7. When this happens, you receive 20 free spins and you get to pick from the Jewelry Box. If the box you select has a symbol that pays higher than the four already on the reels, then you replace the lower paying symbols with the higher. If not, then you keep the higher paying symbols and play through your free spins.
During free spins, you can retrigger free spins by landing 3 scatters on reels 5, 6 and 7 at any point, which awards an additional 5 free spins.
Special features: Glitz
Money Burst reels 1-4
Although it may look like two reels, the first four symbols in a square are four individual reels. These are the Money Burst slots. They can help you trigger the bonus game, as well as help you land wins in conjunction with the remaining three reels.
Three ways to trigger bonus spins
Although you can trigger the free spins bonus on the first three reels, you can also trigger it by landing three scatter symbols on the three full reels. You can trigger an additional 15 free spins by landing both scatters on the three full reels and the four same symbols on the first four reels.
Wild & Stacked Wilds
The Stacked Wild feature doesn’t seem to be that useful during the base game initially. Over time the value of these wins, especially in the free spins round when the first four reels are held, truly becomes apparent.
The fact that Glitz looks like such an unusual slot certainly does help attract people to the game. The way it all works and ties together takes a little time if you have not come across the slot before, but when you understand it, the slot plays very well.
The Free Spins bonus round is the way you can earn back some of the money you’ll likely lose in the base game. However, this is a volatile game that allows for the prospect of some massive value wins.
Super Stacked Wilds
The value of the Stacked Wilds isn’t so great in the base game, but they become hugely important in the free spins round. Here, when landing a couple of these on the final three reels, you can massively increase the value of a win.
Mid to high variance
The base game on Glitz is somewhat punishing. Wins are very rare and hard to come across. It can take a good while and a lot of money before you hit anything resembling a decent win.
Hard to understand initially
If you are not prepared to spend a bit of time getting used to how the Glitz slot works and how it is different, then this is not the game to play. If you just hit spin, it will be confusing and costly.
Difficult to see all paylines
There are 60 paylines in play on the Glitz slot but given that there are just two symbols on the first group of reels, it is hard to see where all 60 paylines are.
Graphics & soundtrack 1/5
Considering this is a slot about luxury, wealth and the finer things in life, I thought the presentation on the Glitz slot was sorely lacking. The graphics and presentations were very basic and lacked any kind of inspiration.
Originality & creativity 4/5
I thought Glitz did well in terms of creativity. I like the four individual slots working together and with the remaining reels and I liked the fact you could trigger the bonus games in three ways that are different to the usual methods.
Play value 2/5
This is where Glitz struggles as it certainly plays like a volatile slot and as such, it is important to ensure you have enough of a bankroll to play the maximum number of lines for a good number of spins, otherwise it can take a big chunk out of your funds in double-quick time.
Jackpot potential 3/5
With multiple payline wins possible, the fact you can hit stacked Wilds means that you can really rack up some big wins if you can land those stacked Wilds, especially during free spins.
Repeat play 2/5
The bonus features on the slot are interesting as is how it is set up but to be honest, the problem that the slot has is that it is so volatile that you have to budget very carefully in order to play for long enough to give you a chance of a decent win.
Total score: 12/25
I have to be honest and say that despite the unusual features, Glitz is a slot that just didn’t grip me. I don’t know if it was the somewhat higher than usual variance, the lack of visuals and bonuses or just whether the slot played too hard, this is a slot you’ll play for a bit, but probably won’t come back to for a while.