of Gold Coins for $10
Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
The legend of King Midas was that everything he touched turned to gold and so enduring is that legend, modern companies will use a slightly different take on the story to sell their products, such as the poor man in the Skittles advertisement where everything he touched turned into the small fruity sweets.
IGT’s Goldify slot offers us a vision of the original tale. With a Greek theme to match the original legend, it boasts a somewhat unique feature in that the user can select which out of the symbols available they would like to turn gold. In doing so it makes all the payouts on that symbol 5x more than on a standard symbol.
Goldify is based on the King Midas story of Greek legend. In addition to the king himself, there is his queen and a number of generic Greek symbols on the reels. Set against a backdrop of columns and a rather unusual orange sky, this is a 5×4 reel slot which allows you to play up to 40 paylines per spin (1, 10, 20, 30 and 40 paylines being available).
You can change the value of your bet from $0.01 up to $8.00 per line. This means a minimum bet of just $0.01 up to a maximum bet of $320 per spin. So Goldify is a slot which is affordable for all and which will appeal to the casual, low-stakes slot gamer, as well as the more experienced higher stakes slot player.
Who will the Goldify slot appeal to?
Greek legends are a popular source of inspiration for many modern slots and there have been some excellent games released based on these fantastical stories. The Goldify slot is an interesting take on a well-known myth. The ability to pick a symbol on every spin to be the Goldify symbol and be subject to a 5x multiplier is a fantastic idea and will certainly appeal to slot fans who like unusual features in a game.
What this means is that alongside the Wild symbol (which is the highest paying symbol of 2,000 coins if you land five across the reels) you can make the Queen the Goldify symbol. This will give you two chances at a 2,000-jackpot payout. Or you can Goldify other symbols to increase the value of the smaller-sized payouts. This flexibility will really appeal to players that enjoy tweaking a game to how they want it to play.
You’ll start off by setting how many paylines you want in play. (40 is the default amount and it is recommended you play all possible paylines.) Once you’ve done this, set your coin size for each spin. Then you need to select which of the high and low value symbols on the reels you would like to Goldify for the next spin.
When you Goldify a slot, you not only turn that symbol gold, but you also receive a 5x multiplier on all payouts using that symbol in the base game. You can keep the same symbol Goldified for as long as you like, or change it every spin. The choice is yours.
The other thing you will notice about the reels is that the symbols can appear stacked. This means that multiple winning paylines are possible. In fact, to get the biggest wins on the Goldify slot, you’ll need to strike it lucky with multiple winning paylines on a single spin, using either the Goldified symbol you selected, or the higher paying symbols.
Speaking of symbols, there are a total of eight high and lower value symbols on the reels. They start off with the three lower value symbols of the vase, the column and the apple. Then there are three middle-of-the-road payouts offered by the ring, lyre and helmet. Pegasus and the Queen offer the top two highest payouts on the standard symbols. They pay 300 and 400 coins respectively for five landed across the reels on a single spin.
To help you achieve some of the bigger wins in the base game, you not only have the option to Goldify a symbol on each spin, but there is the in-game Wild symbol. This is King Midas himself. When landed on the reels (he too can appear stacked), he will substitute for all lower and higher value symbols to create a winning payline. However, if you land five of these Wilds across the reels on one or more paylines, you trigger the maximum single line win of 2,000 coins.
The only other symbol on the reels during the base game spins is the Scatter symbol, a Golden Rose. Land three or more across the reels and you trigger 15 (for 3), 50 (for 4) and 100 (for 5) free spins. In addition, for the duration of your free spins between 3 and 5 symbols will also be Goldified. This gives you additional chances of landing a much higher value win.
The great thing is you can retrigger up to 500 free spins in this bonus round and during free spins, the reels will change colors to signify that the Free Spins bonus has begun.
Special features: Goldify
The Goldify symbol is a nice way to allow players the chance to apply a 5x multiplier on every spin to a symbol of their choice. Simply select which of the high or low value symbols you want to be Goldified. Then any wins on this symbol will pay out 5x the usual value.
You trigger the Free Spins round by landing three, four or five scatter symbols, which trigger 15, 50 or 100 free spins respectively. You can retrigger up to 500 Free Spins. The number of scatters you land also determines how many other symbols on the reels are Goldified for the bonus round.
King Midas is the Wild symbol. He can replace any of the high- or low-value symbols to create winning paylines. In addition, five wilds across the reels in a payline offers you the base game single-line jackpot of 2,000 coins.
The ability to select a symbol to have a 5x multiplier on is a great and novel way to introduce multipliers into the game. It also fits perfectly with the theme of the game. However, there is some strategy involved in picking the right symbols and how often you change them. This means it isn’t quite as easy a bonus to get the best of as it would initially appear.
Big Free Spins potential
The ability to win up to 100 free spins initially sounds fantastic, but to then have the chance to increase that up to 500 free spins is hugely enticing, especially when 3 4 or 5 symbols on the reels will be Goldified for the bonus round too.
Goldify is a higher variance game and with single symbols, it would be impractical to play. The Stacked Symbols feature means that there is at least a chance you can hit a higher value win. This will allow you to earn back some of the money you’ll spend (and perhaps a little bit more if those symbols are higher value and across four or more reels).
Presentation is basic
It has to be said that for a slot all about gold and its attraction, the slot itself doesn’t really present in a exciting light. The Goldified symbols look nice but the game itself is devoid of any animations to liven things up. I also found the music to be somewhat generic and not really linked to the theme of the slot.
Free Spins very hard to hit
Hitting even the 15 free spins can take a huge amount of time on the Goldify slot. As such it can be extremely expensive to play at times. The Free Spins round is potentially far more lucrative, so not being able to access this key feature does grate on the nerves after a while.
Can be a volatile slot
The Goldify slot is a strange one, sometimes it pays out decent base game amounts fairly often. Then you’ll hit a run of spins where nothing happens. With 40 paylines to cover, those spins soon add up to a significant amount making the slot somewhat volatile to play, especially over shorter time periods.
Graphics & soundtrack 2/5
IGT normally does a decent job when it comes to presentation of slots but the Goldify slot does fall a little below their normal high standards. There’s nothing wrong with the presentation or music per se, it’s just all rather generic and doesn’t feel like it has been put together with much thought.
Originality & creativity 3/5
The huge Free Spins potential and the ability to select one symbol to Goldify on every spin are two great features. They do add a bit of excitement and unpredictability to what is otherwise a rather standard slot with standard features.
Play value 2/5
Goldify is a real mixed bag here. Some sessions are decent for the player and you can make a small profit; others see a huge loss. This is a volatile slot and to be honest, more often than not this slot saw the account dwindle when we played, rather than infused with more cash.
Jackpot potential 2/5
The single line jackpot potential of 2,000 coins isn’t massive but there is the opportunity to win this across several paylines if you can land stacked symbols. That and the Goldify symbol also offering a chance at a 2,000-coin jackpot on the highest paying symbol lifts this above the single mark.
Repeat play 2/5
Goldify has some nice features but there’s nothing about the slot that grabs you and wants to make you come back for more.
Total score: 11/25
Goldify is a slot that has some nice ideas, but it is not helped by a Free Spins round that is extremely difficult to trigger, small base game wins and variable volatility, which means it can prove very expensive to play at times.