Play Free NetEnt Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
What better time to review the Guns N’ Roses slot than just a week or so after their huge reunion gig in Las Vegas? You can play this rocking slot right now at the Golden Nugget Casino in New Jersey.
Overview: Guns N’ Roses
The Guns N’ Roses slot machine is a tribute to the legendary rock band of the late ’80s and ’90s that has now reformed for the first time in many years. Most slots are about the game with incidental sound effects, but as you would expect from a music-inspired slot, this slot is also all about the music, and in particular the classic Guns N’ Roses songs on the set list that accompany your play.
You can get the reels spinning on this 5×3 reel, 20 payline slot from as little as $0.20, but you can ramp that up to $200 per spin. The game play is also hugely entertaining with a mass of features triggered at various points in the game, which keep you spinning at the reels.
Who will the Guns N’ Roses slot appeal to?
With a spins costing $0.20 to $200, this is a slot that will appeal to almost any slot player regardless of bankroll levels.
However, the nature of the slot and its subject matter mean that as a keen slots player you will enjoy the game on its own merits and features, but as a fan of Guns N’ Roses and slots, you will absolutely love this slot.
The soundtrack alone will be enough to keep many people spinning.
The fact that you get regular smaller wins, with the occasional bigger win, means that this is a slot that is low to medium variance and that keeps the balance topped up nicely.
However, those New Jersey online casino fans who are big jackpot hunters won’t find anything here to entice them with a relatively low jackpot available of 2,000 coins.
Gameplay: Guns N’ Roses
We’ve already mentioned how the shredding soundtrack to the slot lifts this above average. When you combine that with gameplay that is genuinely brim-packed full with features and which captures the energy of a Guns N’ Roses gig, then you have the recipe for a very special slot indeed.
The base game is enjoyable enough with the music playing in the background and regular smaller wins (and the occasional bigger win) helps keep the balance topped up. There’s the usual playing card lows and a number of Guns N’ Roses themed high symbols including members of the band as well as covers of their most famous albums.
Wild symbols can expand across the reel when landed to fill the reel and hopefully create more winning paylines. Again this gives an added depth to the base game and the fact that these symbols hit relatively frequently keeps you interested.
However, it is the huge amount of special features in the slot which really marks Guns N’ Roses as a slot that you will want to play time and time again.
Special features: Guns N’ Roses
A random feature that can be triggered on any base game spin. When activated the user receives three free spins, with one or two reels stacked with Wild symbols. On the first spin, Reel 3 is the Stacked Wild, on the second spin it is Reels 1 and 5 that are Stacked Wilds and on the final Spin Reels 2 and 4 are Stacked Wilds.
Appetite for Destruction Wilds
Another randomly triggered feature where the iconic Appetite for Destruction cross symbol appears on the reels as a wild, it can appear in full or partially across the reels turning all symbols it covers Wild.
Another base game randomly triggered feature which when a payline is hit, can randomly trigger a multiplier bonus of between 4x and 10x the usual payline amount.
Bonus Symbol Features
If you land the Bonus symbol on reels 1, 3 and 5 simultaneously on a spin, you trigger the Bonus Symbol feature. This is one of three games that is selected randomly.
Encore Free Spins, which gives you 10 free spins during which a Guns N’ Roses band member symbol will appear on the reel as a Stacked Wild on every spin. A Pick and Click game called Crowd Pleaser where you can work your way through 8 picks to see how much you can win and lastly a Coin Win which rewards you with a nice payout.
- Presentation – The visuals and music on the slot are absolutely top class. I have not come across a slot that has been so appealing on this level alone. The Set List will have Guns N’ Roses fans purring with delight at the instantly recognizable classics that the slot is set to.
- Features – The fact that this slot offers a huge amount of features, many of which can be triggered in the base game, plus many others accessed through the Bonus symbol, means it has huge longevity and appeal.
- Regular Wins – The fact that this is a slot that doesn’t offer a massive jackpot means that winning is a regular occurrence on the slot and you can find that a session on the Guns N’ Roses slot isn’t as expensive as you first thought it would me.
- Taste – In short, if you don’t like Guns N’ Roses or heavy rock music, then you may struggle with this slot. It is loud and in your face. It’s very much a case of Marmite, some will love it, some will hate it.
- No big jackpot – The lack of a significant jackpot prize will probably deter many people that prefer games with much larger jackpots from giving it a try.
- Coin Win Bonus feature – If you land the Coin Win bonus, then this is a tad disappointing having triggered the Bonus round in the base game. This is a feature that the game could have done away with as the other two bonuses are much more appealing.
- Graphics & soundtrack 5/5 – If we could give the game ten out of five we would. This slot is like the band, big, brash, loud and immense fun. Few slots have come close to being this well-presented.
- Originality & creativity 4.5/5 – The fact that the slot is packed with so many features, especially features that can be triggered frequently in the base game, makes it hugely original not to mention fun to play.
- Play value 3.5/5 – This is a medium to low variance slot that pays out regular wins, however a little too many wins are less than the original bet, which just knocks off half a mark. We think a win should return at least your stake on most occasions.
- Jackpot potential 1/5 – The only really disappointing aspect of this slot is that it doesn’t have a huge jackpot to chase and is most definitely a game for players that like smaller wins more often.
- Repeat play 4/5 – Without doubt the number of features, regular wins and absolutely stunning visuals and soundtrack will have slot fans coming back to play Guns N’ Roses slot time and time again.
Total score: 18/25
The Guns N’ Roses slot is everything that slot fans and Guns N’ Roses fans hoped it would be. From the thundering soundtrack, to the masses of features and bonuses and regular wins, it is a fantastically enjoyable game and one that medium to low variance slot fans will absolutely love.
Image credit: Nikola Spasenoski / Shutterstock.com