OF GOLD COINS FOR $10
Play Free NetEnt Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Do you remember the film noir classics where the bad gangster abducts a beautiful singer, only for the downtrodden detective to save the day?
Well, this is the simple premise for Jack Hammer 2, one of the most unusual, and certainly enjoyable, New Jersey online slots you’ve played in years.
NetEnt has packed this slot with a host of features, some of which are rarely seen, as it’s packaged the whole thing to look like a 1930s comic book. The result is extremely easy on the eyes, but the big question is, does the slot play as handsomely as it looks?
Let’s take a closer peek and find out.
Overview: Jack Hammer 2
Jack Hammer 2, which is available to play at Golden Nugget online, is unashamedly leaning on its comic book look, and it’s a treat.
From the graphics, down to how the reels are presented, through to how the story behind the game resolves itself when you get to the bonus rounds, everything is highly stylized. It looks superb and gives the slot a whole new dimension.
The reels are on a 5×3 matrix and there are a number of different symbols which tell aspects of the story, as well as the usual wild and scatter symbols. However, what separates this slot is the Sticky Win feature, which we’ll examine in more detail later.
There are a total of 99 different paylines in operation on every spin.
The jackpot is a huge 990,000 coins, which means that this is a game that big money hunters will certainly play. And from $0.50 to $50 per spin, it isn’t going to eat huge chunks out of your bankroll if you play at the right level for you.
Who will Jack Hammer 2 slot appeal to?
I believe that Jack Hammer 2 is one of those somewhat rare slots, like a Thunderstruck II or an Avalon, that will have universal appeal. Sure, fans of cartoon-style slots and big jackpot games will love the slot, but there is so much else in this game that almost any player would like.
Jack Hammer 2 has the uncommon mix of presentation, features, and value for money. In short, this is a slot that you’ll be happy to put on autoplay for 99 free spins, sit back and then enjoy them as the auto spin plays out.
Gameplay: Jack Hammer 2
The one disappointing thing about the presentation of the slot is found when you first begin to play: silence.
There’s no background music, and while sound effects kick in and music plays when you land certain features and bonuses, the silence in the base game is somewhat stark in contrast.
At first when you hit a base game win, you’ll be disappointed at how little it is, but then the Sticky Win feature kicks in.
While sometimes, the feature doesn’t add any cash to your win, on regular occasions you can build more and more winning paylines with every subsequent spin of the reels.
You add winning symbols to those already accumulated. They “stick.”
The wild symbol and free spins symbol also add levels to the game, with the wild appearing regularly, especially during Sticky Win spins. They add value to your win and the frees pins symbol appears across all reels.
You need to land five or more to trigger the scatters, but the fact that these symbols are held in place during Sticky Wins and can accumulate on subsequent spins makes that less of an issue.
The bonus features can be triggered relatively frequently and can result in a mix of wins. Some are low, but a fair amount are mid-range, and occasionally you can trigger some big wins, both in the base game and free spins.
Special features: Jack Hammer 2
If you land a winning bet line or three or more free spins symbols, then Sticky Win is activated. This holds all winning symbols and respins all the other non-winning symbols.
If you create more winning lines on the next spin, the feature holds and another respin takes place. The feature stops when there are no additional winning lines to the previous spin. This is a great feature and allows you to build bigger wins from small initial wins.
The red wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except the free spin feature, which helps create winning paylines. It can be used to continue the Sticky Win feature.
The Electric Eel free spins feature can appear on any reel in any position. You must land five or more on a single spin to trigger between 10 and 20 free spins.
All wins during the free spins round are subject to a 2x multiplier. During free spins, random wild symbols will appear and substitute for all symbols apart from the usual wild and the free spin symbol.
Comic book presentation
The Jack Hammer 2 slot is presented in the style of a comic book, and it’s brilliant. It allows the player to get away from thinking of the slot as five reels, but as 15 individual symbols.
This feature makes the Jack Hammer 2 slot not only look great, but it plays well too.
The Sticky Win feature is triggered often and it can prove to be a big earner for players who can keep growing winning paylines. Of course, how much you win does depend on your initial bet, but occasionally, this feature can lead to decent-sized wins in the base game and that is never a bad thing.
Land the right combinations during free spins and you can win up to a massive 990,000-coin jackpot. That is a life-changing amount of money at whatever level you play the game, and it certainly helps attract New Jersey online casino players to give the slot a try.
I was disappointed with the sound in Jack Hammer 2. Yes, there are sound effects in the game, but given its film noir feel, I’d expect a slow-jazz soundtrack to accompany it.
Instead, there is just silence. That does tend to detract a little from the atmosphere of the game, which is meant to be about the kidnapping of a famous singer.
Low top bet limit
You can play Jack Hammer 2 from just $0.50 per spin up to $50 per spin, which makes this a great value slot for the low- to medium-stakes player.
But those who prefer to spin for above $50 won’t find an awful lot to keep them here, other than that big jackpot.
Low base game wins
The reason the Sticky Win feature is so vital to the slot is because most base game wins are generally low and won’t cover your bet. So if your Sticky Wins don’t pan out, then you’ll find that a winning spin still ends up costing you cash.
Graphics and soundtrack 3.5/5
If only the base game had a little additional music to keep things going. The graphics, presentation, and music in other areas of this slot are top notch, but playing the base game in silence is somewhat disappointing.
Originality and creativity 5/5
From the presentation, down to the Sticky Win feature and the use of wilds and free spins symbols, everything about the Jack Hammer 2 slot is innovative, fresh, and enjoyable. It’s one of the most imaginative slots I’ve played in many years.
Play value 4/5
I’ve deducted a mark for the initially low base game wins, but hit free spins or get lucky with the Sticky Win feature and you can find yourself winning a decent amount of cash relatively frequently.
Jackpot potential 5/5
With the chance to win up to 990,000 coins, that is one jackpot well worth chasing.
Repeat play 5/5
Absolutely, this is one slot that you will load up time and time again to enjoy.
Total score 22.5/25
Jack Hammer 2 is an absolutely fantastic and creative slot, packed with clever features, bonuses, and it rewards the player in exactly the right way. Slightly larger base game wins would have made this almost perfect.