of Gold Coins for $10
Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free High 5 Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
I must admit, when I saw this game I was initially amused that the game sounded like it was named after two classic British cars, the Jaguar and the often-forgotten Austin Princess. However, in slot land, this game refers to a rather beautiful young lady who lives in Central/South America and who seemingly has a symbiotic relationship with the beautiful and fantastic feral cat.
The game was developed by High 5 Games. It’s a rather unusual 6×4 reel set up with up to 50 paylines in operation, which sounds like a lot but across 6×4 reels isn’t actually that many. You can play 1, 10, 20, 30, or 50 paylines per spin. However, the game certainly operates at its best and potentially most lucrative for players when the full amount of paylines are played each time. Wagers range from $0.01 to $1.00 per line, for a minimum bet of $0.01 and a maximum bet of $50.00 per spin.
Overview: Jaguar Princess
The setting for the slot is the jungle/mountainous regions of Central and South America, where the Jaguar is known to roam freely. The reels are decorated with a number of different symbols pertaining to the Jaguar Princess and the glorious beast itself. Additionally, there are a number of features you can trigger while playing the game to increase the value of a win.
The base game jackpot is a miserly 500 coins. But, since the Jaguar Princess slot operates using Stacked Symbols, it’s possible to land a big win across more than one payline on a single spin. Hence the actual amount you could win from a spin is considerably higher than this single line jackpot amount. The game is available to play on mobile, tablet and desktop.
Who will the Jaguar Princess slot appeal to?
Given that the Jaguar Princess slot first grew to prominence in casinos and arcades around the world, this slot will already have a decent following of slot players who have previously played the game in a brick-and-mortar casinos. The port to the digital realm retains all the key features that made this such a popular slot offline. There’s no reason to think it won’t be equally appealing to them online too.
As a 6×4 reel slot, this is a more unusual layout. As such, it will appeal to someone looking for something different and more challenging than the usual 5×3 style slot game. It’s also a more medium to higher variance game. This means that players who enjoy games that pay out larger amounts less often, will enjoy the challenge of winning big on the Jaguar Princess slot.
Gameplay: Jaguar Princess
Once you have set your wager level and the number of paylines to be played (we strongly suggest you play all 50), then you can use either the Auto Play button or the spin button to get the reels spinning.
The first thing you will note is the symbols on the reels. There are a mix of these. Lower paying symbols are the Queen, King and Ace playing card symbols. These offer payments of up to 20 coins for landing up to 6 across a payline. Slightly higher paying symbols include the jewelry items such as the ring, bracelet and necklace, all offering up to 30 coins for 6 on a payline.
There are then three different jaguars—a white jaguar, black jaguar, and orange-and-black jaguar. Each offers up to 60 coins for six on a payline. Finally, the highest paying standard symbol in the game is the Jaguar Princess herself. She offers up to 100 coins for six on a payline.
If those winning amounts sound small, then it’s worth remembering that in this game on each spin, one of these symbols (or the Wild symbol which we will look at below) can be super-stacked on the reels. The symbol that is super-stacked changes on every spin but the net result of this is that you can land multiple winning paylines from a single spin. Needless to say, this radically increases the potential value of a win beyond that of a single payline.
To help you achieve more wins there are some additional features of the slot. The first is the Wild symbol, which is easily identifiable as the Jaguar Princess logo. This symbol can replace any of the symbols outlined above to help create winning paylines. Furthermore, it can also be stacked on the reels to help create multiple winning paylines on a spin.
If you land six Wild symbols on a payline, then you land the jackpot available for a single line win of 500 coins. If you can land all 24 available symbols as a Wild, then you can trigger up to 50 of these 500 coin wins from a single spin. This is a huge amount of money (even if the likelihood of this is somewhat slim).
The other key feature of the Jaguar Princess slot is the Scatter symbol. This is a Jaguar claw rending through fabric. These scatter symbols can also appear stacked on reels two, three, four and five. You need to land 12 to 16 of these symbols anywhere on the reels on any spin to trigger the free games round. For every symbol you land between 12 and 16, you’ll receive one free spin.
When the free spins round starts, a new set of reels are used for the spins. Unfortunately, you cannot trigger any additional free spins from within the bonus round itself.
Special features: Jaguar Princess
Super Stacked symbols
On every spin one of the symbols or the Wild on the reels is selected at random to be super stacked across the reels. This will mean that you can land some very large multiple payline wins in the base game when you can land these symbols on the first three reels or more.
You can earn between 12 and 16 free spins in the free spins bonus by landing the Stacked Scatter symbol across the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th reels. The nice thing about the free spins bonus is that it generally doesn’t take a huge amount of time to trigger. However the amounts you can win when spinning the reels during the bonus round can be very variable.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all standard symbols in the base game to create winning paylines. It also offers the top single payline jackpot payout of 500 coins for six on a payline.
Faithful to original
Jaguar Princess started off as a game in the casinos around the globe. When it was ported over to the digital realm it retained all of the key features that made it so popular. As such, fans of the slot in the real world can now enjoy this game online.
Stacked Symbols wins
The base game would be markedly more difficult (and much less appealing) without the Stacked Symbol feature. Indeed, you can make a good case that without this, the slot would be unplayable, as the play value would be almost nil and the chances of landing a decent win non-existent.
Free Spins bonus
What is pleasing about the free spins bonus is that it’s relatively easy to trigger and doesn’t usually take too long to land. However, this is a volatile slot, so that may not always be the case. We certainly found hitting free spins easier on the Jaguar Princess slot than on many others reviewed in recent times.
One of the most obvious omissions from the slot is the lack of multipliers. This is most keenly felt in the base game where many of the wins are very small indeed and the lack of a multiplier means that the value for money factor playing the slot isn’t that great. A Wild multiplier on Wild wins would also have helped.
Payouts generally small
Linked in with the lack of multipliers is the fact that the payouts on this slot are generally very small, with 2 to 20 coin wins being the majority. When you consider that if you play 50 paylines, your minimum bet is 50 coins. If the vast majority of your wins are nowhere near this much, then the play value of the slot takes a big hit.
Medium to high volatility
Amongst all those low value wins there is always the chance of landing a much bigger one and this does happen. However, this is a volatile slot and if you visit when it’s playing cold, your bank balance can take an almighty hit. However, hit it right and you could be celebrating a very big win indeed.
Graphics & soundtrack 3/5
There’s nothing hugely exciting about the Jaguar Princess slot graphically, but the animations when you win or trigger one of the features are done well. The soundtrack is dramatic and in keeping with the slot. It just looks a little dated compared to some modern slot games.
Originality & creativity 3/5
The Super Stacked Symbol feature is certainly creative and the fact that there are six reels means that this is an original looking slot. (Even if it is based on an older game.) Beyond that there aren’t really too many original features to get excited about.
Play value 2/5
Unfortunately, play value isn’t great on the Jaguar Princess slot. That is chiefly due to the size of most of the wins you hit being nowhere near the wager you place to get the reels spinning. Only the occasional big win stops this from being a 1/5 mark.
Jackpot potential 2/5
With the biggest jackpot in the base game on a single payline being 500 coins, this won’t turn any heads of the big jackpot players. But you can win more than that on multiple paylines, which is the best way to approach the game.
Repeat play 2/5
Jaguar Princess is enjoyable at first and the Free Spins round is good fun. You can land some good wins using the Stacked Symbol, but when you hit a quiet run of spins, your bank balance will take a hit. The lack of value in most wins means that this is a hard slot to love when you compare it to some less volatile slots available today.
Total score: 12/25
Jaguar Princess is one of those slots that is generally a little dated nowadays. It doesn’t offer the punter great value, but it does have some highlights which make it appealing at times. This isn’t a slot I’d return to every day but it is what I would term one that would be good to play occasionally.