Play Free High 5 Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Their game features four funky creatures, Ringo the Flamingo, Basil the Tortoise, Burro the Donkey, and Walter the Warthog. These characters are in control of each reel and also happen to be competitors in the famous Jalapeno Race, which only starts when you trigger the four race symbols on each of the four sets of reels. Let’s learn a little more about this unusual and innovative slot.
Overview: Jalapeno Racers
Jalapeno Racers boasts a massive array of four 5×3 slots in a single game and 80 paylines in play across the four sets of reels. This is a slot that not only offers slot gaming on a different scale, but also the chance to enjoy an unspecified amount of free spins in an innovative new way to allow players to enjoy this potentially lucrative feature.
That is achieved by landing the four Race scatter symbols on each of the four sets of reels at the same time. This will launch an unspecified number of free spins. The reels will continue to spin and offer player wins until one of the reel sets lands the Finish Race symbol. This signifies the end of the race and the end of the free spins round.
Who will the Jalapeno Racers slot appeal to?
At first, you look at this slot and feel that given its scope and size and the sheer number of reels involved, that it’s probably a game best played by more experienced slot players. However, if you actually play the slot, once you’re used to the format and how the slots link together for key features, it’s actually a very simple slot to play for relative newcomers to slot gaming too.
That said, with 80 paylines to cover, this isn’t a slot for those who prefer the micro-stakes game. Even at its cheapest price, you will spend $0.80 per spin. If you want to go for the bigger prizes available, you’ll need to wager considerably more than that up to a maximum bet of $40. That puts Jalapeno Racers puts firmly in the medium stakes players range.
Gameplay: Jalapeno Racers
It’s easy to be taken aback when the Jalapeno Racers slot loads up. You’re confronted with not just one, but four 5×3 slots played next to each other. Each slot is overseen by one of the competitors in the Jalapeno Race. Burro the Donkey is on the first reel. Ringo the Flamingo on the set of reels to the right of Burro. Underneath Burro is Walter the Warthog. The final set of reels, on the bottom right, is overseen by Basil the Tortoise.
The first thing to note is that the symbols on each of the four sets of reels are all exactly the same. The lower value symbols are a number of Mexican/desert-themed symbols. These include a cactus, a buffalo skull, a sombrero, some maracas, and a trumpet. The four animal symbols are the higher value symbols in the game, with the Warthog being the highest paying symbol. He offers a payout of 1,000 coins if you can hit five on any payline.
When you set the reels spinning, all four sets of reels will spin. The paylines in each set of reels are calculated at the end of a spin. Any winnings owed to you is paid, just as on a normal slot. However, on this slot you can win on more than one set of reels at once and you can, of course, hit multiple winning paylines on any real given that symbols are stacked on the reels.
So essentially, Jalapeno Racers offers four sets of reels instead of 1 and a total of 80 paylines. But there are two features that bring all the slots together.
The first of these is the unusual Propagating Wild symbol. What this means is that if you hit the Wild symbol in a particular position on any of the four reels, then the Wild will appear in the same position on the other three reels for this spin. Of course, this means that with the Wild substituting for high- and low-value symbols, you have an increased chance of hitting a win.
However, the most important and accessible feature of the Jalapeno Racers slot is the Free Spins game. What’s interesting is how the spins are played. It’s very different to your standard “hit three scatters” and “spin for X number of free spins” bonus round.
First off, to trigger the Jalapeno Race you need to land the Race symbol in each of the four sets of reels on the same spin. They don’t have to be in the same position on each set of reels, simply that each set of reels lands the Race symbol.
Once you’ve hit four Race symbols across the four sets of slots, then the Race begins. When the race begins, there are four different animals on the reels, plus some slightly different lower value symbols to signify the race is underway.
The Jalapeno Race starts by you spinning the reels. The competing animals will race ahead if they land a chili on their reels. If they don’t land one after a few spins, they can fall over. The race ends when one of the animals wins by landing the Race Finish Bonus. Until that point, you can keep winning on spins for an unspecified amount of spins. The longer you keep the race going, the more you could win in the bonus round.
Special features: Jalapeno Racers
The fact that all the high and low symbols are stacked across all four sets of reels helps land some of the better base game wins, especially if you can hit a Propagating Wild alongside them.
Jalapeno Race bonus
Hit four of the Race symbols, one on each of the four sets of reels and you enter the bonus Jalapeno Race round. Keep spinning the reels until one of the four race competitors eats enough chillis to win the race and earn you an additional Race Finish Bonus.
Land a Wild in any position on any of the four reels and the corresponding symbol on the three reels without a Wild will also turn Wild. This offers you three more chances to win using the Wild symbol on the other reel sets.
4 lots of 5×3 slots
Although when you first load up the Jalapeno Racers slot it can look like a very complex game, essentially this is just four sets of reels with Wilds and Scatter symbols interlinked between all four to add a little extra to the game. As such, it is easy to play and understand.
Race Bonus feature
The Jalapeno Race bonus feature is a great way to organize a free spins bonus round. It can be volatile, with some races lasting a lot shorter time (and thus fewer spins) than others. However, if you can hit a longer race and more free spins, then this round can really pay out nice returns.
This is a relatively simple feature. It sees any Wild landed in one spot on a set of reels, land in the corresponding spot on the others. This increases your chances of triggering additional paylines on other reels.
Base game plays tight
You would think with 80 paylines and four sets of reels, you would win a lot more often, but somehow on the Jalapeno Racers slot, you don’t win a huge amount of the time. Furthermore when you do win, the amounts you receive back tend to be relatively small.
Hard to realize free spins
Tied in to a rather tight base game is the fact that hitting those four Race symbols across each set of reels does take a lot of time and patience. If you hit a particularly tight set of spins, it can prove costly trying to trigger the bonus feature.
The graphics on the slot are somewhat basic and unspectacular. They feature a simple cartoon style used to represent the animals that are the basis of the slot. It does the job, but the graphics and sound certainly won’t wow you into playing.
Graphics & soundtrack 2/5
The graphics and soundtrack are serviceable. They suit the overall feel of the slot (which has a kind of Wacky Races feel when you hit the main bonus feature), but they aren’t going to win any awards for complexity or innovation.
Originality & creativity 4/5
I think this is a brave attempt at a new style of slot. Not only do we have four sets of reels, but we have a new form of Wild that propagates across the reels. There’s also a new way in which you can earn free spins that isn’t confined by a stated number of spins at the start.
Play value 2/5
The biggest downfall for the Jalapeno Racers slot in my view is that the base game does tend to play very tight. Hitting that free spin race bonus feature does take time and can prove expensive.
Jackpot potential 2/5
The jackpot available in the base game is 1,000 coins for five Warthogs on a payline. Jackpots in the free spins game are half this prize, although there is more opportunity to hit the higher jackpots in the free spins round. Whatever way you look at it, these are not huge jackpot prizes.
Repeat play 3/5
Although I have reservations about the long-term value of the slot, I think the creativity and originality of the game and some of its features will certainly have you loading up the slot for a few sessions before those low-paying base game spins start to bite into your bankroll a little.
Total score: 13/25
Jalapeno Racers is a fun game with some innovative features that will certainly attract plenty of gamers, however low relative value when playing the base game and a tough to hit bonus round make this a hard slot to love.