Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
If the answer revealed was “a game based on the famous quiz show where the contestants answer questions by providing the question” then the question you would no doubt be asking is “What is the Jeopardy slot?”
Well, if you read on, you’ll find out all about it below.
Based on the famous TV show of the same name hosted by Alex Trebek, the Jeopardy! slot is a faithful homage to the game show that is still going strong but which perhaps enjoyed its halcyon days back in the 1970s and 80s. That said, it is still one of the most-viewed quiz shows across America.
The slot game is a more unusual 5×4 reel slot by IGT which boasts some unusual features (many of which are based on the show) and which offers 40 paylines and a maximum base game win of 2,000 coins although you can win up to 2,000 times your line bet as a jackpot.
Spins cost from $0.60 up to $60 per spin.
Who will the Jeopardy! slot appeal to?
The fact you can wager between two wide amounts means most slot fans will be able to play this game without making too large a dent in their bankroll.
It is also obvious that fans of the TV show, complete with its grating music, will love the slot too. The wins come along relatively frequently but the return to player rate of between 92.8 and 96.4 percent does make it play tight at times.
There are enough features packed into the slot to keep most slot fans entertained.
With the 5×4 format, though, it is perhaps a little more difficult to understand when a winning payline is triggered, especially when the paylines are not displayed on the reel screen initially.
The game play on Jeopardy is a little more complex than on 5×3 reel slots for two reasons, firstly that added fourth row makes spotting the lines more difficult and that is because the lines are not displayed on screen.
This does lead to disappointment when the reels seem to show a potentially big win and you find out that in actual fact, you’ve won nothing.
One of the more pleasing aspects of the slot is the relative frequency of base game wins. You do tend to hit wins – at least smaller wins – with relative frequency, but there are times when the game does seem to batten down the hatches and even a small win can seem like a distant memory.
The symbols are a mix of the chief cast of the Jeopardy show, including host Alex Trebek as the highest paying symbol. The low symbols are the easily recognisable question categories used on the show.
The wild symbol is interesting. This the Jeopardy! logo and when it appears on the screen it can scroll downwards turning more symbols below it wild. This is a random bonus, called the Wild Rush feature, and sometimes the wilds will scroll down and other times it will not.
Base game wins tend to be relatively small and for the bigger wins you need to land two of the bonus symbols on the reels. This triggers the bonus game, based on the board from the game show itself, where your selections will see you awarded a number of free spins, a multiplier plus a symbol acting as a wild during free spins.
You can even trigger the Daily Double and give yourself an extra pick with which you can land further free spins.
With music taken from the show, the Jeopardy! slot will certainly appeal to anybody who is a fan of the TV show.
Special features: Jeopardy!
Wild Rush feature
Land a wild on a reel and it gives you a chance of seeing the wild scroll down the reel turning one or more other symbols below it wild.
Land two, three or four bonus symbols on the reels and you trigger the Jeopardy! bonus board feature which allows players to pick a number of free spins, a multiplier and a symbol to act as an additional wild.
Pick the right symbol you could also land the Daily Double and have another chance to add extra free spins to your total. You can win up to 11, 13 and 19 free spins depending on the number of bonus symbols landed, with up to 6x, 11x and 12x multipliers available.
Wild Rush feature
This is a good feature and appears frequently on the reels.
It sometimes doesn’t always pay off in terms of a big win and sometimes you may win nothing. But if you can hit this two or more times across the reels, your chances of a bigger base game win increase markedly.
The Bonus Board game is a nice touch and immediately takes people back to the famous TV game show. It is a clever way to generate your free spins, Wild symbol and multiplier bonus.
The game itself looks classy and especially looks the part in high definition.
Small base game wins
Too often you hit a base game win that does not even cover your initial bet. It can be frustrating to see yourself winning often, yet your bankroll still decreases over time.
Free spins payouts
Too often on free spins, your payout is somewhat poor. We landed free spins on numerous occasions and had to be content with 2x or 3x our bet.On one occasion eight out of nine free spins awarded came up with no win at all despite all the added wilds.
The music starts off cheerily but quickly soon grates on the nerves as it is on a continuous loop.
It is not helped by the fact that the final refrain of the song sounds very much like the end of the nursery rhyme “I’m a little teapot” and it won’t be too long before you have a “tip me up and pour me out” ear worm locked inside your head.
Graphics and soundtrack: 2.5/5
The graphics are fabulous and there’s no complaints there. It is just the music being on continual repeat; over time that snippet of soundtrack will slowly drive you to click that mute button.
Originality and creativity: 2.5/5
The slot isn’t really hugely original as it is based on a game show. The two key features of the slot are nice, but not really groundbreaking.
Unless you hit the bonus round, this can be a rather expensive game to play as even regular base game wins usually see you out of pocket over time as the wins are generally smaller than your wager.
Jackpot potential: 2/5
You can win up to 2000x your line bet on Jeopardy!, but in review we hit nothing like that. And on most free spins, where you have a chance of a big win, we ended up with just 2x to 4x our original wager.
Disappointing, to be honest.
Repeat play: 2/5
If you are a fan of the show or of 40 payline slots with 5×4 reels, then you’ll stick with Jeopardy!, but for other slot fans I think it is a slot that has a limited shelf life.
Total score: 11/25
A disappointing score for a slot that could have been so much better. Perhaps it would have been better as a standard 5×3 slot, with easier to follow paylines and better base game payouts.
Main image credit: s_bukley / Shutterstock.com