Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free Gamesys Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
We’re heading off to the dense canopy of the red panda in the Gamesys slot Jin’s Jungle.
Originally a big hit in Australia, this exciting game has been shipped across the globe to a wider audience, and it offers New Jersey online slot fans something a little different when it comes to the bonus game feature.
The slot itself is somewhat basic in its presentation, with the backdrop of a orange-yellow sky. Given the name, I’d have thought there’d be more than just two trees either side of the reels, but it seems that Jin’s Jungle doesn’t have quite so thick a canopy of trees.
Overview: Jin’s Jungle
Jin’s Jungle is a somewhat standard 5×3 reel slot with 25 paylines in operation on every spin.
The paylines are not selectable, so whatever your line bet is the total bet will be 25 times that amount, giving you a starting point of $0.25 to get the reels spinning. You can wager up to $100 per spin.
The biggest win available is 12,500 coins, which at the higher level game equates to $50,000. This is not an inconsiderable sum, but it’s still a little short of what some other slots can offer as a top prize.
One small annoyance to note here is that none of the 25 paylines are identified, which means you can’t really tell when you hit a winning payline.
Who will Jin’s Jungle slot appeal to?
There is a certain cutesy allure to the Jin’s Jungle slot. All the animals on the reels have big eyes and the red panda resembles a cross between a fox and a koala bear.
I also think this is a decent slot for beginners. The presentation is simplistic and clear (although I would have added payline indicators at the side of the reel), and it can be played cheaply enough and wins are relatively regular.
Plus, the additional bonus games offer something slightly different to the usual slot experience.
Gameplay: Jin’s Jungle
First impressions of the Jin’s Jungle slot are not exactly overwhelming. There isn’t any musical background, just a loop of jungle sounds. That would be fine if the screen depicted a dense, green rainforest, but instead you have a bright sunny sky backdrop with a couple of trees and plants dotting the edges.
An array of flowers are the in-game low symbols, while a number of animals, such as a lemur, a tree frog, a beetle, and, of course, Jin the red panda, are the higher value symbols. Jin’s symbol is the highest paying symbol in the game, offering 500 coins per five symbols on a winning payline.
You can select your bet from a number of bets outlined on the leaves at the foot of the screen. Clicking on the More Bets leaf will reveal more bets of a higher or lower value.
Once you have played your bet once, you can click the Repeat Bet leaf to bet the same amount again on successive spins.
Jin’s Jungle is a raining reels game, which means that rather than reels, the symbols on the reels fall down from the top of the console and fill the 5×3 reel matrix.
In addition, when a winning payline is triggered, the symbols will disappear, and then further symbols will fall down from above to refill the reels. This can trigger additional wins from the same spin (or as the game calls it, “like getting a free spin every time you win”).
The raining reels feature can lead to some of the better base game wins and is a key feature in unlocking the bonus round in the Jin’s Jungle slot.
One symbol that players should know is the in-game wild symbol: a cracked egg in a nest. Land this on the reels and it can be used to substitute for any of the high or low value symbols to trigger a win.
In this game, the scatter symbol (a butterfly) only pays out a certain amount, either 2x your stake when you land three or more on the reels, 10x your stake if you land four, or more or 25x your stake if you land five or more.
However, what makes Jin’s Jungle slot so different is its bonus game, and this is accessed when you trigger four successive raining reels wins from a single spin.
This bonus feature is altogether different than other slot games as it involves a little arcade action. In the bonus game, Jin has to complete a series of challenges to win the player cash.
All Jin’s actions are performed by clicking on the leaf icon at the right time. If you can complete the bonus games and Jin can catch the butterfly, then you will be rewarded with your cash bonus.
Special features: Jin’s Jungle
The most obvious feature of the game is the raining reels option, which sees the symbols fall down from the top of the screen on every spin.
Winning paylines disappear, triggering additional symbols falling down from the top to replace them.
Arcade-style bonus games
Hit four raining reels wins in a row to trigger the arcade-style bonus challenge where you have to try and complete a number of challenges with Jin by clicking the leaf to perform an action.
You accrue cash throughout the challenges, and when it is complete you receive your cash reward.
The in-game wild symbol is the cracking egg symbol (which hides a toucan). These can appear on the reels to help create winning paylines by substituting for any of the games higher or lower value symbols (but not the scatter symbol).
Clever bonus games
The fact that you earn your cash in the bonus features by completing a number of small, easy-to-play games is a charmingly different way to create your bonus.
It’s innovative and if you enjoy these challenge game – rather than free spins or a traditional pick ‘em game – then you’ll love this little addition.
Jin’s Jungle isn’t a particularly volatile slot, and wins are relatively regular, although not particularly big. This does mean that while you are not likely to make a huge amount of cash if you play the slot, you shouldn’t find your bankroll takes too much of a beating.
The raining reels feature is always one of the most popular in slots, and it works uncommonly well here, especially seeing as it is used to trigger the bonus feature in the game.
Considering the name of the slot, I was expecting to see slightly more jungle than just a couple of trees and shrubs around the outside of the screen. The presentation is clear, but it just doesn’t really fit in with the theme of the slot.
No free spins
Slot fans are used to games offering free spins as their main bonus and the best way to win big. So any slot that does not offer free spins is likely to be a problem for many.
Few bigger wins
As we have already mentioned, the Jin’s Jungle slot is a relatively low variance game, which does mean regular wins, but not too many of them are exceptionally big. This can be off-putting for players who prefer slots paying out bigger wins less frequently.
Graphics and soundtrack 2/5
There’s nothing wrong with the jungle soundtrack, but I question the choice of graphics in the main game. The symbols on the reels are fine; it is the backdrop that looks more like a desert island than a jungle.
As such, the sounds don’t quite fit with what you see on screen.
Originality and creativity 3/5
I’ve given Jin’s Jungle this mark based mostly on the bonus games and the raining reels feature. I think both of these add a great deal to a slot that otherwise is very much standard.
Play value 4/5
As a lower variance game, Jin’s Jungle will pay out regularly with smaller amounts, and as such, it isn’t going to make too big a dent in your bankroll. You can comfortably enjoy a decent-length session without spending too much.
Jackpot potential 2/5
A 12,500-coin jackpot is possible in the Jin’s Jungle slot, but bigger wins don’t come often, so a win even close to that jackpot amount is extremely rare.
Repeat play 2/5
The bonus game features will keep you coming back to Jin’s Jungle, as will the steady smaller wins.
But the fact that not a lot else happens in the slot will mean it only has limited appeal.
Total score 13/25
Jin’s Jungle is actually a rather basic slot with a couple of great features and low variance. This means it will appeal to gamers who like regular smaller wins. It is simplistic, and its appeal will vary considerably from player to player.