OF GOLD COINS FOR $10
Play Free Gamesys Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Robots are popular figures in modern science fiction, from Robbie the Robot of Forbidden Planet, to R2D2 and C3PO of Star Wars fame, to Johnny 5 from the Short Circuit series of films.
This is what the Nuts & Bolts slot plays on. We join two robots, the tall Nuts (who pulls the lever to get the reels spinning when you click the button) and his sidekick Bolts, who appears when certain events are triggered in the slot. Their aim is to turn your spins on this space-age slot into a profitable session.
Overview: Nuts & Bolts
Nuts & Bolts is hard to define in terms of theme — partly sci-fi and partly a celebration of technology.
On the reels is a mix of lower value symbols (cogs, nuts, bolt, and spanner) and higher value symbols (a ray gun, rocket, and microchip). The two highest paying symbols are the Nuts & Bolts characters each of whom pays out 300 coins when landed five across one of the 25 paylines.
Who will the Nuts & Bolts slot appeal to?
This is a difficult question to answer as the theme of the slot is so broad. Certainly people who enjoy science fiction and/or technology and slots that have a little added humor will find plenty to enjoy.
In terms of slot characteristics, this is a 15-reel game, with each reel set in a 5×3 matrix. This is an unusual setup so fans of newer innovative slots will enjoy this game, as will those who enjoy a free spins feature that activates with every winning payline.
Gameplay: Nuts & Bolts
The most unusual aspect of Nuts & Bolts is that it has 15 individual reels, instead of 5×3 reels. However, the 15 reels are arranges in a 5×3 matrix, and paylines are in play across the matrix. So although it is individual reels, the 25 paylines are still worked out in a traditional format.
The symbols are a mixture of low-value symbols and high-value symbols. The easy way to remember them is that the old-school technology symbols are the lower value components (nuts, bolts, cogs, spanners), and the high-tech symbols (rockets, ray guns, microchips) are the higher value symbols.
The setting of the slot appears to be some kind of factory. The primary role of Bolts the robot is to pull the lever to get all 15 of the reels spinning once you have pressed the button to play.
The 25 paylines on the slot are not selectable, but you can wager from $0.01 up to $4 per line. This means you can play from $0.25 up to $100 per spin. The slot will appeal to low and medium rollers in particular.
The gameplay itself is simple. Soon, you’ll start to make sense of the setting and what is actually happening with the two robot characters and the symbols on the reel.
The game seems to play like a medium-variance slot initially. Wins are not regular; however, as soon as you trigger a win, the exciting Winning Streak feature kicks in. This is where you can get added value for a win.
On a Winning Streak, every reel not part of the winning payline will be re-spun free of charge. If the reel creates an additional symbol to add to the existing paylines, then that symbol will be held, the value of the win increases, and the reels are spun again. This process continues until you hit a spin where no reel adds a symbol to the current win.
The value of the Winning Streak feature can be hugely variable. Sometimes you won’t hit any additional wins; sometimes you can almost fill the entire reels with winning symbols for a much bigger win across multiple paylines
This feature is essentially a Free Spins feature every time you hit a winning payline. Once you have all three symbols in a column locked, then the lightning pod above the reel will turn a random symbol wild on an unlocked reel, giving you a better chance of hitting successive wins.
Wild symbols are active during all spins and can replace high and low-value symbols to create wins, as well as offering the highest payout in the game of 7,500x your line bet if you land all 15 reels as a wild on a single spin.
Special features: Nuts & Bolts
25 individual reels
Rather than 5×3 reels, Nuts & Bolts has 25 individual reels. This isn’t immediately apparent in the base game, but it’ll clear up during the Winning Streak feature when individual reels are spun on the same column. The reels are still arranged in a 5×3 matrix.
Winning Streak feature
Land any winning payline in the game and trigger the Winning Streak feature. The feature respins any reels not part of the payline win. If you add additional symbols to the win, these reels will be locked and the remaining reels respun again, and so on until you add no more symbols to your win or you cover the entire reel set with winning symbols.
Wild symbols can be used to replace high and low-value symbols on the reels. You can also receive additional wilds in the Winning Streak feature. When you lock one entire column of symbols, it will turn one of the unlocked columns symbols wild.
Winning Streak feature
The Winning Streak feature is undoubtedly the star of this slot. It triggers on every payline win and can retrigger many times to create some massive wins.
Winning Streak wilds
Another great feature during Winning Streak is the wilds generated each time you lock three symbols in a column. This adds another wild to an unlocked column giving you more chances to land a bigger win.
Nuts & Bolts looks and feels very different from a typical slot. At first, this may be disconcerting, but the more you play, the more the slot grows on you. When you realize what the robots are doing (which I will not spoil), the slot makes a lot more sense.
Multipliers are lacking in this game. Perhaps adding some on wild wins in the base game would have livened this up a little and helped create added value.
No dedicated free spins round
Some people may be put off by the omission of scatter symbols and a dedicated free spins round. However, the Winning Streak feature offers free spins after every win, so you don’t lose out too much. If anything you probably gain from this new feature.
Few big wins
Even with all the Winning Streak options, base game wins are generally small. You can increase them markedly if you hit a decent Winning Streak bonus, but often they peter out after just a couple spins.
Graphics and soundtrack: 3/5
The graphics and setting are good. The symbols are cleverly done to represent each stage of technological development. The main characters are nicely animated, and there are a lot of deft touches you discover as you play.
Originality and creativity: 4/5
Although this slot doesn’t have many of the features of a typical slot, the Winning Streak round is a stroke of genius. It gives the game a whole new dimension.
Play value: 2/5
Unfortunately, the one issue I had with Nuts & Bolts was that it just didn’t seem to pay out often enough to warrant additional play. Wins tend to be smaller, and big ones do not come around very often.
Jackpot potential: 3/5
The base game minimum of 300 coins is a very small return, but this can be increased to a 7,500x jackpot prize, which is a very decent amount of money to win, especially if you are wagering more per payline than most.
Repeat play: 3/5
The lack of play value stops a higher mark from being awarded here. In every other area, this slot hits the mark. However, the fact that it can be expensive to play at times means you’ll only play it when you feel you have the cash.
Total score: 15/25
Nuts & Bolts is an innovative slot with one standout feature. Its play value means it can be expensive, but this is a slot with long-term appeal, offering big wins and plenty of excitement.