of Gold Coins for $10
Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free Aristocrat Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Cleopatra seems to be one of the most common characters when it comes to slot games, with a new release coming out last week called Cleopatra PLUS adding to an already diverse range of games based on the last Queen of the Ptolemaic era in ancient Egypt. This time around though, Queen of the Nile is a slightly older slot from Aristocrat Online that takes a more retro approach on the theme.
The question is whether there is space for another Cleopatra slot, especially when there are a number of newer and more involved games available to play at the moment, some at the very same casinos that offer this slot to play. Or does this retro-themed slot still have plenty to offer even the modern slot gamer? Let’s take a closer look and find out.
Overview: Queen of the Nile
The theme for this slot is simply Cleopatra, and the approach to this is very generalized with everything to do with the famous queen, Egypt and the River Nile itself. These elements are all combined into a slot that offers a total of 20 selectable paylines on a 5×3 reel layout. You can play 1, 5, 10, 15 or 20 paylines per spin, with a minimum coin size of $0.02. This equates to a low bet of just $0.02, or you can ramp up the value of the bet to $2.50 per payline, for a maximum bet of $50.00 per spin.
The backdrop to the reels is slightly disappointing. I’d like to have seen an Egyptian vista, perhaps the Pyramids or Sphinx set against the mighty Nile River under a golden sunset. Instead what you have are some plain brown papyrus or stones with hieroglyphics on them. In truth, it’s rather uninspiring, and the same can be said for the rather out of place, drum- and suspense-filled soundtrack.
Who will the Queen of the Nile slot appeal to?
Maximum paylines is the way to play this slot for the most enjoyment, and this is definitely a game which will appeal more to the mid to lower stakes player, rather than the higher roller. Also given how the game is styled, this is also a slot that will definitely appeal to a retro player, as the way the game awards wins and the sound effects definitely put it in the retro category.
This is also a decent slot for a beginner, as it is affordable to play, even with the maximum number of paylines. It’s such a simple and easy-to-follow game, especially if you are coming to the slot from the era when Nudges where the height of technical achievement. However, it doesn’t really have enough depth or bigger money stakes to attract higher stakes or more experienced slot gamers.
Gameplay: Queen of the Nile
Start the game by selecting the number of paylines (we’d recommend playing all 20) and then adjust the bet size to your comfort level. You can then use the Play button to get the reels spinning or the Auto Spin feature to set up a user-determined number of spins at that stake amount.
The reels are adorned with the usual playing card low symbols ranging from 9 through ace. Alongside these rather plain and run-of-the-mill symbols are a selection of higher value symbols, including the Eye of Horus, a Gold Bangle, a Scarab Beetle, a Flower symbol and King Tutankhamun’s Mask. These offer higher value wins up to 750 coins in the base game, with the lower value symbols offering wins of up to 125 coins.
There is a simple way you can increase the value of any win on the Queen of the Nile slot and that is by using one of the Cleopatra Wild symbols to help create a winning payline. When you use one of these symbols, you immediately double the value of the win which is one of the easiest ways to achieve bigger wins in the base game.
In addition, if you can land more than one Cleopatra Wild across the reels from left to right then you trigger the highest base game payouts with 2,000 coins for four Wilds on a payline and the jackpot of 9,000 coins if you manage to land all five on a single payline.
The only other feature on the slot is the Pyramid Scatter symbol which awards a payout if you land more than 2 across the reels in any position. You can win from 2 coins up to 400 coins simply by landing between 2 and 5 scatters across the reels.
However, the scatter symbol also serves as the access point for the Free Spins bonus round. Land three or more scatters and, in addition to the payout, you trigger 15 free spins. During the free spins all wins are subject to a 3x multiplier. Obviously, as a result of this it is during the free spins round that most of the biggest wins on the Queen of the Nile slot are found.
You can retrigger the Free Spins bonus from within the round to earn additional free spins.
Special features: Queen of the Nile
The Wild symbol serves a number of uses. It can substitute for symbols to create a winning payline and when it does it adds a 2x multiplier to the standard win. You can also win the base game jackpot of 9,000 coins by landing five Wilds across a single payline.
Hit three or more of the Pyramid Scatter symbols across the reels on a spin and you trigger a cash prize and 15 free spins. These come with a 3x multiplier and also the ability to retrigger the bonus again from within the free spins themselves.
This is a very retro-styled slot, not just in terms of how the game looks, but also how it plays, how it pays out and how it sounds. If you like games that transport you back to the late 1980s and 1990s, then Queen of the Nile will tick the right boxes for you.
This is a slot that is starting to now show its age and lacks the features you’d find as standard on many modern slots. However, what that does mean is that it is hugely accessible, especially for novice slots gamers. Anybody can load up Queen of the Nile and have a few spins and understand exactly what is going on.
Non-Regular but bigger value wins
I like the way Queen of the Nile pays out. Usually modern slots have a proliferation of lower value wins that don’t even cover your wager. You can get that here too, but most wins are generally more than you stake, thanks to the multipliers used on the Wilds in particular, and you do feel you get decent value on the albeit rarer wins.
Multipliers in bonus features
The 2x multiplier for Wild wins and the 3x multiplier during free spins can really add some great value to wins and without them, this would be a much poorer and less appealing slot.
This is a very simple slot. The game does have the basics—a Wild symbol and free spins—but very little beyond that to get a player excited. If you are a slots fan who wants a bit more depth to your game, then this is not the Queen you need to be kneeling at the feet of.
Very basic presentation
I’ve mentioned that Queen of the Nile is showing its age so I’ll cut it a little slack here, but even when it was released this probably was a basic-looking slot and that is just exacerbated now when compared to many of the technological innovations you’ll find on other games. This looks and sound like it came from Ancient Egpyt in online slot terms.
Dull to play
As a result of a lack of depth and somewhat dull presentation, what you have in the end is a slot that is rather boring to play. Those better value wins do liven things up, but this is more a medium variance slot so they don’t come often enough to make it worth persevering with for play value alone.
Graphics & soundtrack 1/5
Very simplistic and easy to follow graphics, generic sound effects and a somewhat odd choice of music out of kilter with the actual game mean that this isn’t a high point when it comes to slot presentation.
Originality & creativity 1/5
This is the archetypal “minimum requirement” slot. It has a decent base game jackpot, a couple of multipliers on the key features, a Wild and free spins. That’s it. That’s the base entry level now for a modern slot and there’s so much more that you can do to make a game more entertaining that just isn’t available on Queen of the Nile.
Play value 3/5
I think this is where Queen of the Nile picks up some brownie points. I am not a fan of winning lots of times, but amounts smaller than your bet, and I think that feels a little deceitful. On this slot, wins tend to be at least the same as your wager if not a bit more so you are actually winning when you win, not just losing money less slowly.
Jackpot potential 3/5
There’s a very sizable 9,000 coin jackpot available in the base game and with the ability to win 3x that during the Free Spins round, that is a sizable amount you can win, especially if you are playing for $2.50 per payline.
Repeat play 2/5
Once you get past the basic look and design of the game, you can actually enjoy a bit of time on this slot as the wins feel rewarding. It is this feature alone, along with the decent sized jackpot that may make you give it a few more spins, but for many players, this will be a slot to try for a few spins, then ignore.
Total score: 10/25
Queen of the Nile is starting to show her age now and there’s no amount of bathing in asses milk and hiding in carpets going to hide the fact. As a retro slot, it works well and you can forgive the poor graphics and lack of creativity in that respect but for a modern slot fan, there isn’t anything here to get too excited about.