Play Free Spin Games Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Golden Nugget has a new exclusive slot in its gaming library, ready for you to take the helm and set out into the galaxy to destroy evil starships. Titled Raiden V, this new game has several unique features and a definite Star Wars-like theme.
Will your starships bring glory and great payout or destroy all hopes of adding to your bankroll?
Let’s find out.
Overview: Raiden V
Raiden V is based off the arcade shooting game Raiden, a popular series back in the 1990s. In 2016, a 25th-anniversary edition of the arcade game debuted called Raiden V. This online slot is based on that anniversary edition, where Earth is battling for its future.
This slot, from game developer Spin Games, makes use of the series’ starships and weapons in new and unique ways, featuring a Cascade feature that is somewhat confusing but fruitful, a weapons spinner (that includes the very best bomb), and a free spins bonus.
Who will Raiden V appeal to?
Given the popularity of the Raiden arcade game and its resurrection a few years ago, both contemporary and nostalgic gamers will appreciate the take on the video game. As will gamers who play any type of starship battle arcade-style games. There’s also a wide margin of betting, from 20 cents up to $400, so it will appeal to both low- and high-stakes players.
Gameplay: Raiden V
You’ll start by setting your bet denomination and multiplier. To do this, click on the three circles on the lower right of your screen. (This brings up a map that includes bet settings, sound settings, game settings.) You can slide your denomination from 1 cent to $1, while the multiplier ranges from 1 to 20. The number of lines you are betting is fixed at 20. This means you can bet from 20 cents to $400.
Your game is played on a 5×3 reel set; 5 reels that are only three rows high (rather than the more typical 5×5). Base symbols include five spaceships that are two rows high and six spaceships that fill a single space on the reels, plus a wild and a Raiden V Scatter symbol.
Now it’s time to hit the spin button and look for a winning payline.
As an alternative to the Spin button, you can go into the Game Settings and utilize Autoplay. Autoplay allows you to choose between zero and 500 spins at a time. It also allows you the options of Turbo mode. With turbo mode you can dispense with the prolonged line win explanations and get on with the next spin. (I highly recommend that you get used to the game and how it works before using the Turbo mode.)
While you are in Game Settings, you might also want to check out the unique right-hand/left-hand mode. This is one of the only games I’ve ever seen with this feature, and it allows lefties to play more easily, particularly on a desktop with a mouse. It also comes in handy for righties when they play for hours on end and need to give the right hand a break.
Special features: Raiden V
As the reels spin, the weapon spinner to the right of the reels determines your weapon color. It will either be a blue laser, red Vulcan or purple plasma. If you spin a line win and at least one symbol has a frame color matching your weapon color, then the cascade feature starts.
During the feature, all symbols with that colored frame explode (whether or not they occurred on the payline) and new symbols drop into the spaces. A new weapon color is determined as the reel spins and the same thing can happen again. This is much like tumbling reels, but it is tied to the weapon color, a unique feature.
This feature also has a multiplier function. For every four symbols removed, one additional multiplier is added to your next win. There’s a multiplier bar at the upper right of your screen that tracks this.
Should the weapon spinner land on a bomb and you get a line win, then all symbols other than scatters are removed. Wilds do not get destroyed by the weapon spinner as they have no frame, so they remain while the cascade feature is in play, helping to secure further wins.
Free spins bonus
The free games bonus is triggered by three or more Raiden V Scatter symbols occurring on your reels. You’ll start with 15 games, which are retriggerable. The weapon spinner is not in play during this round, hence no cascading reels.
This can make for quite a few wins on one spin, and as the multiplier increases, so do those wins.
Free spins bonus
By removing the Weapons Spinner element, you have much cleaner and defined wins, and it’s not hard to get respins, which can make for some great payouts.
Graphics are not well defined
I found the game to be hard to follow because it was difficult to distinguish between symbols due to the design/coloration of the starships and added frame around them. The color of the frame had nothing to do with the symbol itself and a line win with three of the same symbols might have three different color frames around them. So you’re trying to look for a line win, then the Weapon Spinner kicks in and blows up symbols before you can even figure out what is going on. And most of the symbols that get blown up aren’t even part of the line win. They’re randomly scattered across the board and blown up due to the color of their frame.
Only three rows high
With only three rows, rather than the more typical 5, it can be a bit difficult to hit payline wins, particularly with the 2-row-high symbols.
Graphics and soundtrack: 2.5/5
Graphics feel somewhat muddy. The starships are multicolored and almost look drawn with a colored pencil. Because each one has the same starry background, it’s often hard to distinguish one from another, particularly upon first glance.
The soundtrack during spins is reminiscent of a Star Wars theme, with metallic sounds occurring when you end your spin. There are also some special sound effects when you land the Scatter symbol or a win, and when the Cascade feature occurs.
Originality and creativity: 3.5/5
This is a creative take on the arcade game it’s based on. Cascading or Tumbling Reels are much more common these days, but Raiden 5 takes it a step further, making it unique. I’m also appreciative of the right hand/left hand feature they’ve included.
Play value: 3/5
The game has a return-to-player percentage of 94.5%, which is just below the more typical 95%-96% we’re seeing on new releases. But the fact that you can have multiple wins with just one bet, and that a multiplier is in play works in the player’s favor.
Jackpot potential: 2/5
The cascading feature with a multiplier can bring about some great payouts, but there’s not a concrete way to win a jackpot, other than to bet really big. The max bet is $400, much higher than the more typical $200 or $250, and yet the jackpot is only the standard $250,000.
Repeat play: 2/5
Given the graphics and the limited bonuses and features, this wouldn’t be my first choice for repeat play. That being said, fans of this style of arcade game, and Raiden or Raiden V in particular, will probably put this in regular rotation.
Total score: 13/25
I do like the cascading feature with its weapons spinner and multiplier, but not sure that makes up for the lack of interest I had in the subject matter and the visuals, which bothered me more than any other game I’ve played in recent memory.