Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free WMS Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Shiver me timbers and ahoy there me hearties! It is with a “yo ho ho,” and may I also venture a bottle of rum, that we man the decks to take a look at one of WMS’ most unusual slot games, Red Flag Fleet.
Featuring an uncommon combination of reels and 192 paylines, will this unique New Jersey online slot rule the seven seas or sink to the bottom of Davy Jones’ Locker?
To find out the answer, let’s take a few spins aboard the Red Flag Fleet.
Overview: Red Flag Fleet
The name Red Flag Fleet may seem a little confusing, but given the look and feel of the slot (plus the design of some of the ships and characters in the game), it seems to refer to pirates who once sailed in Chinese waters (hence red flag).
So if you are expecting something similar to Pirates of the Caribbean, think again.
What really sets this slot apart is the setup. There are six reels running from left to right.
The first reel on the left has just two symbols; the second reel has three; third reel four; and so on up to the sixth reel, which has seven symbols. In addition, all the symbols are stacked two, three, four, five, six, and seven symbols high (respectively) across the reels.
There are 192 paylines in operation, but you can get the reels spinning from just $0.40 up to $80 if you want to play for more money.
Who will the Red Flag Fleet slot appeal to?
Traditionalists may look at Red Flag Fleet and wonder how it all works, but the good news is the game actually plays very simply.
The fact that the symbols are stacked does help you hit multiple line wins, but despite this, Red Flag Fleet is definitely a slot for the medium to high variance player.
Red Flag Fleet will appeal to punters who enjoy chasing big money wins. Indeed, playing the slot at $40 per spin, we hit lucky on one spin and ended up taking home $4,000 when we hit the same symbol (using wilds) across all six reels.
Where to play Red Flag Fleet in New Jersey
There are a number of legal New Jersey online gambling sites that have Red Flag Fleet as part of their slots lineup.
Gameplay: Red Flag Fleet
Despite the unusual setup, the gameplay here is actually very similar to a traditional slot; only the paylines, payout size, and regularity are slightly different.
Before we explore how the slot plays in more detail, we must take time here to comment on the excellent production value. The graphics have been beautifully realized and capture the dark, fearful theme.
Combine that with the Chinese elements and a soundtrack that transports you onto the South China Sea.
In short, the presentation is among the best I’ve played for a while. However, there needs to be more to a slot than simply looking and sounding nice. In that respect, how does Red Flag Fleet shape up?
Well the gameplay is, as we have stated, easy to follow. Lines pay from left to right and there are 192 paylines on every spin. You can increase the value of your bet using the bet multiplier from $0.40 up to $80 per spin, but the amount of paylines in play remains fixed.
Once you have set your stake amount, simply click on the spin button and get the reels spinning. The symbols are the usual combination of highs and lows with the playing card symbols (jack through to ace) the in-game lows.
The high symbols are the pirate characters and for once, there is a nice mix of male and female pirates. More astute readers will have already realized that with just two symbols on the first reel, you have less chance of hitting a payline than on a traditional slot that has three symbols.
That is certainly true, but with all symbols stacked across all the reels, this does mean that you don’t hit wins as regularly as on a five-reel slot. When you do, you get a pleasant assortment of larger and smaller wins.
The Red Flag Fleet symbol acts as the in-game wild and substitutes for all high and low symbols to help create winning paylines. This wild symbol is also stacked across the reels. When landed with other symbols this can help create bigger base game wins.
The scatter symbol is the pirate ship and you need to land three, four, or five across the reels to trigger the free spins bonus.
Land three and you get five free spins; four sees you get 12 free spins and a 10x multiplier; but land all five and you get 40 free spins with a huge 50x multiplier. This is where some of the biggest wins can be found.
In the bonus game, the reels shift around, so the larger reel in the base game is the first reel in the bonus game, giving you a much greater chance of a win, especially when you consider that on every spin two to three reels will turn completely wild each time.
Special features: Red Flag Fleet
Unusual reel formation
Six reels of increasing size, with stacked symbols across all reels is an unusual look for a slot and can take a little getting used to. But there’s no doubting that it works.
Stacked symbols and wilds
Part of the reason it works is because all symbols on all reels are stacked, including the wild symbol. (Only the free spins bonus scatter symbol isn’t stacked.)
Free spins bonus
Hit three or more bonus symbols to enter the free spins round. The more scatters you hit, the greater the number of spins you receive and you also get a multiplier for four or five scatters (10x or 50x).
With 192 paylines this could be an expensive slot to play, but with stakes starting at $0.40 and going up to $80, this is a game that all players can enjoy.
Just click the “Bet Multiplier” to increase your bet, rather than messing around with coins, levels, or paylines.
Big base game wins
In addition to the bigger wins in free spins, you can also hit some sizable wins during the base game, especially if you hit five or even six symbols across the reels on multiple paylines.
When you get into the free spins game, the fact that the reels switch sides and that two or three reels turn completely wild makes hitting bigger wins much easier.
Very volatile game
Red Flag Fleet isn’t designed to be a low volatility slot. It can play tight but also reward players with bigger wins. Sometimes your bankroll can take a bit of a bashing.
Too many ‘near miss’ spins
All too often you will hit two similar symbols in the first two reels, but the third one seems to pause and then the symbols you require whizz by and a symbol you don’t need lands on the third reel.
Unfortunately, it happens an awful lot.
Hitting free spins
Hitting the three or more bonus symbols can take a good while to do. That said, we think it’s worth it to persevere most of the time.
Graphics and soundtrack: 4.5/5
The presentation values on this WMS slot are outstanding. It’s quite simply one of the best looking and sounding slots I’ve played in a while.
Originality and creativity: 4.5/5
With a six-reel slot of increasing symbol sizes, stacked symbols, and an East Asian pirate theme, there aren’t too many slots like this around. Only the free spins bonus is a little derivative.
This is a very original slot.
Play value: 2/5
If you play Red Flag Fleet at the right stake level for your bankroll, you can enjoy a great slot, but one that is volatile and may not always pay out.
Play it at too high a level for your bankroll and this slot could wipe you out. However, it can also play very generously at times.
Jackpot potential: 4/5
Although the in-game jackpot isn’t on par with the big progressives, you can win a considerable amount of money if you wager at the higher end of the stake spectrum.
That said, even on lower stakes, the potential to earn 1,000 times your wager is there thanks to the stacked reels and multiple payline wins.
Repeat play: 5/5
I think Red Flag Fleet, if you play at a sensible stake for your bankroll, is a game that players will absolutely love.
The unusual layout and great mix of payouts – including some big money prizes – means that players will definitely keep loading up the slot to give it another try.
Total score: 20/25
This is an excellent, innovative, and unusual slot that will appeal to medium/high variance slot fans and those who are looking for a game that could offer them a big payday, but which is a little different to the usual 5×3 slot action.