of Gold Coins for $10
Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free High 5 Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
No we don’t mean the police or fire brigade variety. What we’re talking about here are the Sirens of Greek Mythology. Sirens were haunting creatures—half-woman and half-bird—purported to lure sailors to their doom on hidden rocks thanks to their sweet, enchanting singing. Homer wrote that two such Sirens lured many a sailor to doom on the rocks of Scylla in his Odyssey.
It is precisely these sirens that are the focus of this slot from Hi5 Games and IGT. Set against an island backdrop with imposing volcanoes rising on either side of the reels, will these Sirens lure enough unwitting slots players to experience bankroll doom? Or is their song a sweeter variety that could see the player land a sizeable win? Let’s take a closer look and find out.
The Sirens slot sees a standard 5×3 reel set with a total of 30 paylines in play, although the number of paylines you can play can be 1, 3, 5, 9, 15 or 30 paylines. You can bet from $0.01 up to a maximum of $0.50 per payline. This gives you a minimum bet of just $0.01 and a maximum bet of $15.00. This puts the slot firmly in the range of medium to lower stakes players and beginner slot gamers.
The jackpot however is a very appealing 30,000 coins. There is the chance to win up to that amount in the base game and particularly during Free Spins. Furthermore, during Free Spins there is a very exciting feature that sees payouts pay from left to right and also from right to left. This effectively doubles the amount of paylines you have in play during this bonus round.
Who will the Sirens slot appeal to?
The Siren slot is very much a traditional slot game. It has the 5×3 reel set-up that is most familiar to players. It comes with a Wild symbol and a Free Spins bonus game. There aren’t any other features to remark upon. This means that this is certainly a game for the more traditionalist slot player who likes to enjoy these features to the exclusion of others.
The Greek Mythology theme will also attract players, as there are a large number of slots based on famous Greek myths. As such, Sirens certainly offers a decent game with myth-based characters. It’s also a relatively simple slot to play for beginners to understand. This is a high variance game, meaning it may not be suited to players without a decent-sized bankroll to enjoy longer sessions at the reels.
Once you have decided the amount of paylines to play (30 will give you the most opportunity to win big on this slot) and the size of your bet per line, you are ready to get going on the Sirens slot. You have three options for each spin. You can hit the Spin button once to play normally. Then there is the standard Auto Play features. But a nice added touch is being able to double click that Spin button. It will give you a faster spin result, radically increasing the amount of spins you can play in a set time.
Unsurprisingly, given the subject matter of the slot, the reels are set against an island backdrop. This is presumably home to the three Sirens that are prominent in the game. The graphics are O.K., without being spectacular, although the animations you can trigger when you land a payline do enhance the game a little. The sound however is a tad disappointing being very generic.
The symbols on the reel include the usual playing card low symbols (from 10 through to ace) as the lower paying symbols. There are five higher value symbols on the reels too. They are a bird, a handsome sailor, and the three sirens (purple, yellow and blue). The latter of these is the highest paying high symbol, offering 750 coins if landed five on a payline.
Higher value symbols can be stacked up to three symbols high across the reels. This does help increase the regularity of wins in the base game. The other symbol that helps increase wins is the Wild, which is the Sirens logo. These can replace any of the high- or low-value symbols to complete winning paylines. Five of these symbols on a payline triggers a 2,500 coin payout.
The main features of the Sirens slot comes in the Free Spins bonus game. This is activated when you land three or more of the Bonus symbols across the reels. You win 7, 10 or 15 free spins depending on whether you land 3, 4 or 5 of the bonus symbols on the qualifying spin.
During free spins the Bonus symbol is replaced on each reel by a symbol taken from the letter BONUS, with the letter B on reel 1, O on reel 2 and so forth. If you manage to highlight one to all the letters of the word BONUS during the free spins round, you can earn up to a 5x multiplier on your standard bet.
At the end of free spins, if you have collected all five letters during the bonus round, you then get to select from a number of harps. This will award you a multiplier of between 3x and 10x, to be applied to your total winnings from that round.
Special features: Siren
The higher value symbols (of which there are five) stack across the reels up to three symbols high. This can allow players to land multiple payline wins and increase the value of a win by combining several winning paylines on a single spin.
The Free Spins bonus is generally one of the easier ones to trigger, although the vast majority of the time you will only trigger 7 free spins. During this round you can also trigger a Bonus Multiplier on certain wins. If you highlight all letters in the Bonus Trial, you can increase your total win by a multiplier of up to 10x.
The Wild symbol substitutes for all the higher and lower value symbols on the reels and this symbol is also stacked, which is again very useful for helping to create multiple payline wins on a single spin.
Quick spin option
A very small tweak, but one that makes playing this slot all the more worthwhile if you have limited time. Double clicking the Spin button will allow you to curtail a spin to a much shorter time, allowing you to make many more spins in the same amount of time.
Free Spins pay lines
One of the nicest features of the Free Spins bonus round is that during Free Spins your paylines will pay from left to right and right to left. This, in effect, doubles the amount of paylines you have in play for the Free Spins round at no cost to the player.
In order to make any money in the base game it is important to trigger multiple payline wins on single spins. The only way to do this and hit some big value wins is by using those stacked symbols (in conjunction with Wilds) to trigger many more paylines and ramp up the value of a win.
Very small base game wins
One big grumble with this slot is the fact that for the majority of wins in the base game, the actual amount you win is very small. In fact, in many cases it doesn’t cover the cost of the initial stake to get the reels spinning. This makes hitting those multiple payline wins all the more important.
Very volatile slot
There’s no doubt Sirens looks an innocent enough slot, but like the ladies of myth and legend, they can wreak destruction on a bankroll at times. This is due to the high volatility, especially in shorter sessions when you can spin for a lengthy time without hitting a decent-sized win at all.
Small Free Spins wins
Perhaps the most annoying aspect of the slot is the fact that triggering the Free Spins bonus does not guarantee a win. It can be so frustrating to trigger the bonus after so long and then after seven spins, you end up with a win that is just a few coins more than your stake for a single spin.
Graphics & soundtrack 2/5
The Sirens are very beautiful and easy to distinguish. While the slot looks and plays O.K., there’s nothing to get excited about. Additionally, you may get the feeling that you’ve seen the same kind of slot time and time again the more you spin the reels and hear the same generic sound and view the uninspiring graphics.
Originality & creativity 2/5
This is pretty much what a bog standard 5×3 reel slot needs to offer as a bare minimum nowadays: a Wild symbol and Free Spins round. However, I’ve given this an extra mark for the BONUS feature during Free Spins as well as the fact that paylines pay both ways during the Free Spins round. Both of these are nice touches.
Play value 2/5
Unfortunately Sirens is a volatile slot. Sometimes the songs of these ladies can lead you to a decent-sized win, especially during free spins. However, more often than not this is a slot that will chew up your bankroll and spit it out without giving you a second thought.
Jackpot potential 4/5
Perhaps the biggest positive on this slot is that you can land up to 30,000 coins as the jackpot. This amount is considerably more than you’ll find on similar slots from this provider. This fact does make you want to play the slot for a few more spins just in case you get lucky.
Repeat play 2/5
That jackpot may be tempting, but low play value and a slot that just lacks a bit of excitement and atmosphere means that this is a game that you probably won’t be rushing back to play any time soon.
Total score: 12/25
Sirens is a slot that struggles to grab you, especially if you have been used to slots that have slicker presentation and larger prize funds available. There are some nice touches here, but in the end you are left feeling that Sirens is more a missed opportunity than a must play slot.