Play Free Gamesys Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
An enormous market of players based in Asia, plus the generally agreeable game aesthetics, are a potent combination, and you can experience all this in the exciting Spinning Dragons slot by Gamesys.
Let’s take a little peek and find out a little more about the slot.
Overview: Spinning Dragons
Spinning Dragons isn’t a particularly complex game to play. The slot has a total of nine reels in operation, but these are non-selectable so whatever level you choose to play at, the wager will be nine times the value of the coin.
That means a minimum bet of $0.09 up to a maximum bet of $90.
The game features a golden statue of Buddha as the in-game wild, and this can substitute for both the higher symbols (the dragons) and lower value symbols (lanterns, lilies, fans, and a coin) to create winning paylines. There is an in-game scatter symbol, a rather cheerful-looking cat.
Three or more of these launches the free spins round.
Who will the Spinning Dragons slot appeal to?
There is a huge market for Eastern-themed games, and Spinning Dragons will certainly appeal to any such fan, particularly the slot fan who likes to play a limited number of paylines and for whom retaining a control on the stakes wagered per spin is also important.
Free spins fans will also get plenty from the slot, as the free spins round isn’t particularly difficult to trigger, although payouts from it do vary wildly.
The addition of a Gamble feature will appeal to some players; it allows you to wager any win on the reels to try and double, or even quadruple, your win if you can select the correct color or symbol of card.
Where to play Spinning Dragons online in New Jersey
Gameplay: Spinning Dragons
In general, the gameplay for Spinning Dragons is very simple. There are nine paylines in operation on every spin. You can win up to 10,000x your chosen coin value as the in-game jackpot, so obviously the more money you wager per line, the higher this jackpot can be.
You can trigger decent wins in the base game by landing the higher-paying dragon symbols across the reels or in conjunction with one or more of the Golden Buddha wild symbols.
Indeed, the Golden Buddha wild is often the key to unlocking some of the more sizable wins in the base game.
However, as you play the game, with only nine paylines, some problems become evident.
Occasionally, you’ll hit what looks like a good combination of symbols – perhaps three wild symbols – across the reel. But because they are not on the same payline, you won’t actually win on that spin. This becomes disappointing when it happens time and time again.
After awhile the symbols begin to blur, which is not helped by the fact that the colors used between the symbols are all rather similar. This means it is often somewhat difficult to know when you have hit a good winning spin, or whether it just looks good and doesn’t actually pay any money.
In many games with a free spins round, hitting that round can prove elusive. In Spinning Dragons the opposite is true, and you can hit the free spins round relatively frequently. Certainly, it didn’t seem unduly difficult to trigger when reviewing the game.
However, don’t fall into the trap of believing that the free spins round is incredibly lucrative. In most of my free spins games, I was lucky to take home just slightly more than a single spin of the reel would cost me. Occasionally, I won a bit more, but that was by no means the norm.
For me, the biggest wins in the Spinning Dragons came in the base game when I hit several Buddha wilds on a couple of paylines with some higher-paying symbols.
However, one positive aspect of free spins is that you can earn additional re-spins by landing the three scatter symbols across the reels during your free spins. Again, this can happen relatively frequently and when it does, it does offer you a chance of a bigger win.
The final feature of note is the Gamble feature, which allows you to double or quadruple any win by selecting either the color (red or black) or symbol (choice of four Chinese symbols) of the next card drawn from the deck. This feature can increase some modest wins, but use the feature wisely as it can also wipe out any win if you don’t pick the right card.
Special features: Spinning Dragons
The Buddha wild symbol can appear stacked on any reel and will replace any high or low value symbol to help create winning paylines. A payline of wild symbols also pays out a significant amount.
Three or more of the Cat Free Spin symbols triggers a free spins round where you can earn between five and 20 free spins (depending on how many symbols you land across the reels). Free spins can be re-triggered, and any wild win offers you a 2x multiplier on the usual payline win.
Any win in the game from any round can be gambled using the Gamble feature, which is simply a prediction game where you can pick the color (to double your win) or the symbol (to quadruple the win) of the next card. Pick correctly to win; otherwise you lose your winnings.
Chance to gamble any win
The Gamble feature is a nice option to try and improve particularly small value wins into something a bit more considerable. You can use the option on any win and repeat until the gamble limit is reached.
Regular free spins
Unlike some games, hitting the free spins games is not particularly difficult or expensive to do on the Spinning Dragons reel, but it should be noted that the payouts from free spins can vary wildly and are often very small compared to wins in other slots’ free spin games.
Decent-sized base game wins
This slot is definitely a medium variance game in that most base game wins are small, but occasionally you’ll hit a medium or even large win that can really help boost your bankroll.
Free spins payouts
There’s no doubting that the biggest disappointment in the game is the size of most free spins payouts. All too often I would win 1x my coin value or just slightly more, which is hugely underwhelming, especially if you’ve spent a fair amount to trigger the bonus.
Nine paylines makes the game simpler to follow, but it also means it is harder to hit winning paylines. This can result in several runs of spins where wins are small or difficult to come by at all.
All in all, the gameplay of the Spinning Dragons slot is rather simplistic: Play the game, hope for a decent base game win, trigger free spins, be disappointed at the amount won, and then start again.
It would have done better having another bonus feature to perhaps liven the game up a little.
Graphics and soundtrack: 3/5
The graphics are nicely done, and the sound is excellent, but the colors make it awkward to distinguish the symbols at times. It all looks rather “samey.” There’s no animations or anything truly groundbreaking here.
Originality and creativity: 2/5
Nine paylines, a free spins round, and a wild are pretty much the bare minimum for an online slot these days. The Gamble feature gives it an added dimension, but again, this isn’t a unique feature. Originality is lacking.
Play value: 2/5
Value you can fluctuate from session to session, but generally the value isn’t great. Most wins are small (around your coin bet), and I’ve not come anywhere near hitting the 10,000-coin jackpot.
Jackpot potential: 3/5
With a jackpot of 10,000 coins, there is a very decent amount to be won, especially at the higher coin value levels. This is certainly one of the better features of the slot, even if hitting a win anywhere close to that is very difficult.
Repeat play: 2/5
My biggest problem with Spinning Dragons was that it had the potential to be a dynamic, exciting slot, but ends up being very much the same as so many others.
With a medium variance game and unrewarding free spins, even the bigger base game wins and 10,000-coin jackpot won’t keep you playing for too long in my view.
Total score: 12/25
Spinning Dragons unfortunately have left itself a little dizzy here. The game is volatile and occasionally unrewarding, but there is a chance to win some big money. But it just isn’t as original or exciting as a slot with this name could have been, and that is a shame.