Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
The lifestyle of the wealthy is a very popular theme for slot games for obvious reasons.
So, I wasn’t expecting too much out of the ordinary when I loaded up IGT’s Stinkin’ Rich slot.
However, I found something quite uncommon.
You have 5×5 reels (although the middle reel only has three spaces) packed with symbols. Some of the symbols relate to the super rich and the others have more to do with the stinking side of things — rotten eggs, decaying fish, smelly cheese, and garlic.
It’s a novel approach to a slot for sure, so let’s see how it works.
Overview: Stinkin’ Rich
The first thing to note is that IGT has re-mastered the original for a more modern feel, and the initial impressions are good.
There are two exciting bonus features (more on those later) as well as a 5×5 reel setup, although the middle reel only has three symbols showing. Wilds are stacked across the reels, and there is also a separate scatter symbol alongside the two bonus symbols.
You can select from one, 10, 25, 50, 75, or 100 paylines.
Your bet can be from $0.01 per line up to $30 per line, giving you a huge range of spins from $1 up to a maximum of $3000 per spin.
This means anybody can try Stinkin’ Rich, but it may be especially interesting to higher stakes players. There is a 10,000-coin jackpot in the base game from a single payline, although multiple payline wins are possible.
Who will the Stinkin’ Rich slot appeal to?
Although players of all bankroll sizes can enjoy this game, the huge maximum bet size means Stinkin’ Rich is likely to appeal to (without putting too fine a point on it) the stinkin’ rich.
A $3,000 top bet means that serious high rollers could well be tempted by this slot.
Beyond that, players who prefer medium variance games (this is clearly a medium variance slot) will find lots to like. The cartoon-style presentation may give it a simplistic feel, but this is actually a rather complex and well-designed slot.
Certainly, IGT put a lot of thought into its update of the classic game.
Where to play Stinkin’ Rich online in New Jersey
No matter how good you smell, you’ll have a wealth of choices in terms of NJ online casinos carrying Stinkin’ Rich.
Gameplay: Stinkin’ Rich
The first thing to note with the gameplay on the Stinkin’ Rich slot is that there is a lot happening on screen on every spin.
The paytable reveals that the stinkin’ symbols — an old shoe, a smelly fish, blue cheese, garlic, and a rotten egg — are the lowest value symbols.
The higher-paying symbols are the four rich folks:
- A young man and lady
- A more venerable gentleman
- An older lady in a green dress who offers the top prize of 10,000 coins for five on a payline
One small criticism: The reels look rather cluttered, and it can be hard to distinguish a winning payline win from a spin that looks like a win but doesn’t pay out. This is frustrating when it is a high- or low-value slot, but it is even more annoying when it happens with one of the top features in the game.
The size of the payouts on the reels varies a great deal in accordance with a typical medium variance slot. Some wins are of a healthy size, but they only come along every so often.
Smaller wins are more frequent, but the amount you win for three of a low symbol on the reels nowhere near covers your total bet. If you hit a spell when the machine is playing very tight, it can be expensive.
Good bankroll management and playing all 100 paylines at a rate you can afford will allow you to get the most out of the slot. You just need to be prepared for times when the slot runs cold, as well as hot.
The base game has a jackpot of 10,000 coins on a single payline, but there are some bonus features to help you achieve other big wins.
The first is the wild symbol, which is stacked across the reels and can be useful in landing multiple payline wins. This is especially true when it lands on the first couple of reels.
The wild only substitutes for the high and low value symbols, not any of the feature symbols.
The other symbol that can offer you a decent base game win is the scatter symbol. It simply offers a payout of 3x (for three scatters), 20x (for four scatters), or 100x (for all five scatters) across the reels.
The two features that offer a better chance of a big win are the Keys to Riches bonus and the Trash for Cash bonus.
In the latter, you need to land three Trash for Cash symbols across reels three, four, and five on a payline to win a cash amount of between 6x and 40x your bet.
The Keys to Riches bonus appears on reels one, two, and three, and when you land three on a payline, you win five free spins multiplied by the number of triggering paylines. (Usually it is 15 free spins.)
During free spins, you get a new set of symbols and it seems you can hit better-value wins during free spins than in the base game.
Special features: Stinkin’ Rich
During the base game and free spins, the wild symbol is stacked across the reels. This can help land winning paylines by substituting for low and high-value symbols. It can also help create multiple winning paylines from a single spin.
Keys to Riches bonus
This bonus is triggered when you land three Keys to Riches symbols on a payline across the first three reels.
You receive five free spins multiplied by the number of triggering paylines. Usually, this is around 15 free spins, but it can be as many as 325 free spins.
Trash for Cash bonus
Hit three of the Trash for Cash bonuses across reels three, four, and five, and you win a random cash prize of between 6x and 40 times your total bet.
The quartet of bonus features — from the simpler scatter and stacked wilds in the base game to the two bonus features — all offer decent wins. They are certainly worth pursuing as you play through the base game. They also add a nice degree of variation to the slot.
The stacked wilds bonus is extremely valuable to players in the base game. It can help trigger wins where previously there would not have been any.
Being stacked means that you can trigger several paylines at once, increasing the overall value of the win.
The option to wager from one to 100 paylines is good, but to get the best out of the slot, you need to play the maximum number of paylines.
One hundred paylines is a good amount, but it’s a surprisingly small number of combinations on a 5×5 slot.
Stinkin’ Rich is fun and cartoonish, but that belies a slot that can be very volatile at times. Players can hit a number of spins where they win nothing but pennies, despite playing at 100 coins.
Features must be triggered on payline
The most annoying aspect of the slot is that features need to be triggered on a payline rather than across the reels in any position.
NJ online slots players might be frustrated to see three Trash the Cash or Keys to Riches symbols on the reels, but the bonus not triggered.
Low base game wins
Although there is a 10,000-coin jackpot available in the base game, most wins are considerably less than this. For the majority of wins, you are going to be lucky to earn back your stake.
Graphics and soundtrack: 3/5
The graphics are clear and cartoonish, but the reels appear cluttered at times, and it isn’t easy to distinguish between the low symbols in particular.
The soundtrack, however, is quite good and a big improvement over the original.
Originality and creativity: 4/5
There’s a lot of innovation in this slot, starting with the 5×5 reels, the up-to-100 paylines, and the massive base game wagers available.
Add to this two bonus rounds, plus a scatter and stacked wild, and you have a redesigned slot that has really improved on the original.
Play value: 2/5
This is what holds back the Stinkin’ Rich slot. Big wins happen, but they can be very rare.
In the meantime, as with most medium variance slots, you can have lengthy periods when you only trigger very small wins. At 100 coins per spin, that can prove to be expensive over time.
Jackpot potential: 5/5
A 10,000-coin jackpot on a single payline is not to be sniffed at, especially when you can ramp up the size of the wager on that payline to $30. That is a massive $300,000 available on a single payline win.
Repeat play: 3/5
There is so much happening on the Stinkin’ Rich slot, and it is an unusual theme that might interest players.
However, I think when you hit a spell of low-paying wins, the amount you lose could be a deterrent to playing again.
Total score: 17/25
There are many great features on the Stinkin’ Rich slot, and it is a flexible game that allows players to play at their own level.
However, to get the most out of it, you have to bet big and that comes with risks. For higher rollers, it will be a risk they are willing to take.
Are you a fan the upper-crust theme? Then have a gander at our review of She’s A Rich Girl.