Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Game of Thrones‘ popularity continues unabated, and the whole notion of myths, legends, fearless knights, and fire-breathing dragons is enjoying a massive spike in popularity at the moment. If you’re a fan, then you should definitely take a closer look at the beautifully presented The Amulet and the Charm slot.
The slot is themed on these myths and features a number of fitting symbols on the reels. Created by IGT, this slot also boasts a new feature (which the user can decide to select or deselect) called Scatter Bucks, which doubles the value of your total bet, but also offers a chance of instant cash wins on any symbol on any reel in the base game.
Overview: The Amulet and the Charm
The Amulet and the Charm is a 5×4 reel slot that has a total of 40 paylines in operation. You can wager from $0.01 up to $0.50 per line, which would ordinarily give you a total wager range of between $0.20 and $20. Indeed, you can opt for this in the game if you prefer, but there is also the selectable Scatter Bucks feature that doubles the amount you wager per spin.
The slot itself is rather simple to follow once you start playing. There’s a free spins bonus game you can access from landing three or more of the free spins symbol across the reels. There’s the stacked wild symbols (up to four high) that can help land big base game wins. And if you have selected it, then the Scatter Bucks wild will also be in play, offering you instant cash wins as well as additional wilds on the reel.
Who will The Amulet and the Charm slot appeal to?
Given the fantasy theme, there will be interest in this slot from people who enjoy these types of stories. However, there will also be extensive interest from slot players who like special features in games.
The fact that there isn’t the biggest jackpot available for a single payline may put jackpot hunters off. But as with many of these games, while single paylines wins are not huge, you can win on multiple paylines frequently. Land this with a couple of stacked wilds across the reels, and the potential for some huge wins is there.
Gameplay: The Amulet and the Charm
One of the most appealing aspects of The Amulet and the Charm slot is that it is so easy to play and equally easy to understand. Sure, it may be a 5×4 reel slot that offers more possible permutations to win than a standard 5×3 game, but there are relatively small number of symbols on the reel and spotting winning paylines (and indeed achieving them in the base game) is relatively easy.
Somewhat unusually, there are just two playing card low symbols, king and ace, but there are two other lows on the reel, the dragon symbol and dove. Other symbols include the slightly higher value blue and red precious stones, plus the four higher value characters, two male and two female with the king and queen offering the biggest base lines wins outside of the wild symbol.
The wild symbol is the highest value symbol in the game with five on a payline offering you the maximum base game win of 1,000 coins. However, wilds are stacked on the reels and you can land four on a single reel in a single spin. If you can land them with other wilds across other reels, it can lead to some very large payouts.
You’ll need them — if you decide to activate the Scatter Bucks feature, then the cost per spin doubles. That is a high price to pay, so the feature needs to be good to justify the hike. Fortunately, Scatter Bucks is.
When active, this feature activates a number of other wild symbols in the game different than the stacked wilds outlined above. These wilds are also stacked, but they come with a guaranteed cash prize attached to each. Played at the highest coin levels, the price per symbol can range from $12.50 up to $100.
Both wilds can substitute for high- and low-value symbols and work with each other to create winning paylines. You are guaranteed to win the money shown each time you land one or more of the Scatter Bucks symbols across the reels, in addition to any payline wins you land on the same spin.
The other key feature of the slot is the free spins, which are triggered when you land three or more of the free spins symbols anywhere on the reels. This triggers seven free spins, where it is easiest to win larger amounts of money. However, the amount you win in this round can vary greatly.
You can also retrigger free spins from within the bonus round by landing three more free spins features across the reels. The maximum number of free spins you can trigger in a single turn is capped at 98.
The Amulet and the Charm is a fun, easy slot that is a great way for newer players to get used to the 5×4 format. It has some appealing features and a good mix of payouts that offers a fair compromise between risk and reward.
Special features: The Amulet and the Charm
Scatter Bucks wild option
If you are willing, you can double the value of your bet each spin and activate the Scatter Bucks feature. This adds wilds to the reels with guaranteed cash wins of varying amounts. Land the wild anywhere on the reels with a cash prize and you will win this prize. These wilds are also stacked and can be landed multiple times across a single reel and across all the reels on a single spin. They also function as standard wilds too, combining with other symbols to create winning paylines in addition to any Scatter Bucks wins.
Land three or more of the free spins symbols on the reels on any spin and you will trigger seven free spins. You can retrigger additional free spins in the bonus round by landing three or more free spins symbols on the reel at any point in free spins. Payouts during free spins can vary between smaller wins and very big wins.
During both the base game and free spins round, all wild symbols (both standard wilds and also Scatter Bucks wilds, if activated) are stacked up to four symbols high across the reels. Landing them across several reels at once can see you win some large amounts in the base game and during free spins.
Putting the Scatter Bucks wilds to the side for now, the stacked wilds are really what make the base game work so well. Wins using the regular symbols are generally small, but by landing a stacked wild, you can trigger multiple paylines and radically increase the value of your win.
Although it is an expensive feature to activate, doubling the size of your bet, there is no doubt that having Scatter Bucks in operation certainly makes this a more entertaining and lucrative slot.
One of the nice touches on the slot is that the presentation of the reels, backdrop, and symbols is excellent with the human characters in particular looking photo-realistic.
If I had to pick one issue I have with the slot it is the lack of multipliers available in the base game and during free spins. The addition of this would have added a bit more play value to the game and also made the bonus rounds far more attractive.
Free spins hard to hit
Although this is a medium variance game, free spins are extremely volatile. You can play for a long time and not hit it and then hit it twice within 30 spins. Add this to very variable cash prizes in free spins and it’s irritating.
Price of Scatter Bucks feature
The main issue with this slot is the levy charged on a players spin to have the Scatter Bucks feature in operation. While this is a great feature, doubling the cost of a spin to activate it seems very high indeed. At that price, it is hard to argue it offers great value for money.
Graphics and soundtrack: 5/5
The graphics and sound on The Amulet and the Charm are nicely done. The character symbols in particular are beautifully designed and the backgrounds are also very neatly done. It’s not ground-breaking, but it does fit the theme of the slot very nicely.
Originality and creativity: 2.5/5
In truth, the main attraction is the Scatter Bucks feature, which is an original option, but the rest of the slot is somewhat bog standard, hence the half marks here.
Play value: 3/5
This is a medium variance slot and to be fair to it, players can experience good sessions and bad. How you do will influence your view of the slot, but I think I enjoyed good value over the longer term, hence the rating of 3.
Jackpot potential: 3/5
The individual payline wins are not particularly appetizing, but the fact you can trigger up to 40 paylines on a single win means that these wins can combine into a much bigger win.
Repeat play: 4/5
I like the mix of simple gameplay and features, an optional bonus feature that is truly innovative and nice design and presentation. As such, even with volatile play value, I think this is a slot people come back to play often.
Total score: 17.5/25
The Amulet and the Charm is a very enjoyable slot with some nice innovative features, slick presentation, and a solid base game. Wins are variable though, so this is a slot geared toward a player with a long-term view.