of Gold Coins for $10
Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free High 5 Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
I must admit that when I loaded up The Dream slot, I didn’t really know what to expect. Sure the accompanying link showed two attractive ladies in what seemed like some kind of fantastical woodland glade, but how did that tie in with the “dream” theme of the slot?
Having now played the game, I’m still none the wiser as to why the slot was given the name. There are elements of Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream in the slot, but other than that, it just seems to be a fantastical setting filled with beautiful ladies, doves, donkeys and fairy folk. I haven’t had many dreams like that to be honest, but we’ll overlook that and focus on what the slot has to offer.
Overview: The Dream
The Dream is a 5×4 reel slot featuring the usual mix of playing card low symbols (10 through to Ace). Alongside these are a number of higher value symbols. These include male and female fairies, a dove, and a donkey that seems to be wearing some sort of garland. There’s also the obligatory beautiful lady on the reels as the highest value symbol.
There are 40 selectable paylines in play. You can wager from $0.01 up to $1.00 per payline, giving you a minimum spin of $0.01 up to a maximum of $40. This puts The Dream slot firmly in the realm of the mid to lower stakes player. The biggest base game single payline jackpots are rather low with 400 coins the largest amount you can win in the base game alone, although you can win on multiple lines to increase the overall value of a win beyond this amount.
Who will The Dream slot appeal to?
It’s actually quite hard to think who The Dream will appeal to, simply because I don’t think the slot actually knows what it’s supposed to be about. There’s no definitive theme and “The Dream” is a very vague title. However, the general feeling of the slot is that it is a fantastical, woodland-themed slot invoking mystical animals and, of course, fairies.
Better then to look at the mechanics of the game, which mean that it’s a slot that will mostly be played by medium stakes players. However, lower stakes players can enjoy it, albeit with only smaller rewards on offer than is available on some other slots. However, what The Dream does have up its sleeve are some attractive and unusual features. These will certainly attract players and which we will look at in more detail below.
Gameplay: The Dream
Although I may not be too clear as to what The Dream slot is actually about, when it comes to the dynamics of playing the game, everything is much clearer and very neatly done. The graphics on the slot have been beautifully created. They’ve used soft hues of color to create an almost ethereal feel to the backdrop.
In contrast the reels are sharp and clear, easy to see and follow. All the symbols used on the reels are beautifully rendered. Indeed, the only thing that lets it down in terms of presentation are the generic sounds, which are somewhat out of place and bring you back to a jarring reality.
Once you have decided how many paylines to play and your coin size, you can use the Spin button or Autoplay feature to get the reels spinning. When you do, the first thing you will notice is that on every spin, random symbols are stacked across the reels. These are not just stacked reels, but super-stacked reels.
What this means is that it’s possible for entire reels to turn to one symbol (and when this happens, the wins can be much bigger than individual payline jackpots). Furthermore, the higher value symbols in the slot can also appear as split symbols too, meaning that you can have two symbols counting as one on a spin.
As such, you can have up to ten of the same symbol on a winning payline and this is reflected in the payouts you can achieve on the higher value symbols.
Alongside the usual higher and lower value symbols is the Dream Wild symbol. This serves one purpose in the slot. That is to substitute for other symbols to create winning paylines. One nice touch is that when it substitutes for one of the higher value symbols, it will automatically count as a split symbol. Thus it will count as two symbols toward your payline win.
By using Wilds, Split symbols and the Super Stacked symbols in the base game, it is possible to trigger some rare but very decent wins. However if you want to achieve bigger wins you really need to get lucky and hit the Free Spins bonus round.
This is achieved by landing the Free Games Bonus symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4. These symbols only appear on the middle reel and are also stacked. When you land the bonus, you’ll receive seven free spins. The reels will also change to indicate that this is a free spins round.
While Split symbols and Super Stacked symbols, plus the Wilds are all in action during free spins, it is annoying that you cannot retrigger free spins, especially when you only get a maximum of seven in the first place. That said, if you can hit Super Stacked symbols and Wilds across multiple reels with a large number of split symbols included, you can land some very big wins in this part of the game.
Super Stacked & Split symbols
During the base game random symbols appear super stacked across all the reels. These allow you to turn entire reels into a single symbol. Some symbols are split, meaning you can land two symbols in one space, offering you a chance of a larger payline win.
To trigger the Free Spins bonus round you need to land the Free Games bonus symbol on reels 2, 3, and 4. When you do you receive seven non-retriggerable free spins with all the same features active in the free spins round as in the base game.
The Dream Logo is the Wild symbol. This can be stacked on the reels and is used to substitute for other high and low value symbols to create winning paylines. For high value symbols, the Wild acts as a split symbol, counting for two symbols on a payline win.
Wilds & Split symbols
The Wild symbol helps the game along nicely completing many winning paylines. The fact it serves as a split symbol when substituting for a higher value symbol gives the base game a little added spice.
Regular small wins
Although this is definitely a medium to higher variance slot, you do win regularly on the game. The majority of these wins are small though, so you do need those bigger, rare wins to keep your balance topped up.
Super Stacked symbols
The key to winning big on this slot is the super-stacked symbols and particularly landing them with Wilds and Split symbols in order to create multiple winning paylines of 6+ symbols or more. This is when you can trigger those isolated big wins which can really bump up your bankroll.
One of the most obvious things about The Dream slot is that it is a very muddled theme. It certainly has dreamlike qualities, but the slots name doesn’t really bare any resemblance to what you see in the game, which is more like a fantasy-themed slot.
Small base game wins
Those small base game wins can become a nuisance. The majority of them tend to be considerably less than your total bet. This means that even if you’re winning, you can actually be losing money until you land a bigger win.
Even with the option of multiple payline wins, the small jackpots available for single paylines are tiny compared to some other slot games. When value is so hard to hit, it does subtract enjoyment from the slot as you feel, even if you win, you won’t win enough to justify the time you put into playing.
Graphics & soundtrack 2/5
There’s nothing wrong with the graphics on The Dream slot as such, even if the theme is a bit confused. But, the generic soundtrack that accompanies it is completely out of place with the atmosphere the slot wants to evoke.
Originality & creativity 2/5
I’ve given this slot a couple of marks for the Super Stacked symbol feature and the Split Symbol feature, but in many other ways this is very much a standard 5×4 slot with little originality behind it, to be brutally honest.
Play value 1/5
This is where things start to get really ugly. The Dream is a slot which doesn’t pay out too often. You need to be the lucky player to win big. Other times, you are almost guaranteed a loss with small payouts and small payline jackpots.
Jackpot potential 1/5
At 400 coins per payline for a jackpot, you’ll be reliant on hitting many payline wins on a spin if you want to win big on the slot. That makes this game extremely unattractive to jackpot hunters who want a chance of a big win on a single payline.
Repeat play 2/5
In truth, the Super-Stacked symbols may keep you coming back for more, as will the free spins round. However, after a couple of sessions, I can’t see you being awake enough to enjoy The Dream slot much longer.
Total score: 8/25
There was so much potential for this slot but unfortunately The Dream has turned into a bit of a nightmare. It has some great features, but the somewhat tightfisted payouts, high variance, and low jackpot sizes all combine to make this a slot that is nice to look at, but one that lacks the immediate appeal to keep you spinning the reels.