Play Free High 5 Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
I must admit that I have never really understood the appeal of some of the world’s finest magicians from the likes of Harry Houdini, through to modern-day exponents of the arcane arts like David Blaine and Dynamo.
While I can appreciate their skill and ability to make the seemingly impossible seem possible, I have the inability to suspend disbelief and I always know that a magic trick is called just that because that is precisely what it is.
Still, my misgivings apart, I approached the The Vanishing Act slot with a degree of interest because while in the real world magicians are held in check by reality, in the slots world truly wondrous things can happen, as anybody who has landed a big progressive jackpot can tell you.
Let’s take a closer look at how the Vanishing Act slot shapes up.
Overview: The Vanishing Act
The Vanishing Act slot was developed by High 5 Games and is a 5×4 reel slot that features up to 40 selectable paylines.
You can play one, 10, 20, 30, or 40 paylines per spin and I recommend that to get the most out of the slot that you always play with the maximum paylines in play.
You can scale your bet size by changing the bet per line from $0.01 up to $1.00 per line, meaning that a minimum bet on this slot is $0.01 and a maximum bet is $40.00.
The jackpot in the base game is a relatively small 1,000 coins, but it is possible to land this (and all other wins) across several paylines at once, which does increase the potential size of a win.
The slot has a somewhat magical and mysterious feel to it, with a mixture of low and high value symbols on the reels that are fastened together by a background that consists of chains and a locked padlock.
Who will The Vanishing Act slot appeal to?
The Vanishing Act slot will certainly appeal to people who enjoy the artistry involved in a compelling magical performance.
But to be truthful, that is only the thematic element. In my opinion, it is the features and the structure of the slot, combined with the range of prizes on offer which will likely draw more people to play.
The bonus features on the slot are generally good, but this is also a rather volatile slot due to the way it has been designed. As such, this will attract players who prefer to enjoy a slot that offers them a chance of a rare big win, rather than more regular smaller value payouts.
Where to play The Vanishing Act online slot in New Jersey
If you decide that your desire to give this slot a shot is more than an illusion, a good place to find it is at VirginCasino.com.
It is likewise offered at Tropicana online casino in addition to these sites:
Gameplay: The Vanishing Act
The first thing to sort out on the slot is your wager size.
We have already suggested that playing the maximum number of paylines is the best strategy and that is certainly the case, so do change your coin value size before you hit the spin otherwise you could end up spending more per spin than you intended.
In terms of presentation, the Vanishing Act slot is rather attractive. The backdrop of the chains and padlock is very effective and the symbols have been nicely designed along with the console to match the magician theme.
Even the generic sound effects, which have been used on many slots previously, are somewhat magical and actually enhance the slot more so than a soundtrack would.
In terms of the symbols, we have the somewhat familiar playing card low symbols from 10 through to jack, which offer a somewhat miserly payout of between two and 15 coins if you land between three and five on a payline.
Those are rather low amounts, especially for five of a kind. To be honest, if a player looks at these they may be initially put off.
However, they would be wrong to be and I’ll explain precisely why when we look at the features of the slot.
The higher value symbols are the character symbols.
There are the two females (who presumably are either magicians or magician’s assistants) and the chap who appears to be the main magician, who is being trussed up in a curious number of ways in the three symbols he features on.
Again, the payouts for these symbols are generally low with a maximum payout of just 50 coins if you hit five on a payline.
Seasoned New Jersey online slots players will now be asking how the slot can be profitable if you are wagering 40 coins per spin, and have to hit five of a kind just to make 50 coins?
The answer is that in this slot the symbols are Super Stacked on the reels. This means that you can turn an entire reel – and indeed multiple reels – all to the same symbol on a spin.
Land these symbols stacked across the reels and you don’t just win 50 coins for one payline, but you may win 50 coins for 10, 20, or even 40 paylines if you are fortunate enough. It is this way that the bigger payouts are achieved.
To help you land more wins, there is a wild symbol which can substitute for all symbols apart from the scatter. If you land five wilds on a payline, you land the jackpot in the game of 1,000 coins.
The only other symbol on the reels is the Free Games Bonus symbol which when landed in all positions on reels two, three, and four sees you earn seven free spins.
During this bonus, additional Super Stacks of symbols are added to the reels, which gives you an increased chance of landing a healthy sized win.
Special features: The Vanishing Act
Super Stacked symbols
Each of the symbols on the reels is super stacked, which means you can turn entire reels to the same symbol.
This results in the ability to trigger multiple payline wins on spins and as such, the value of a win increases with the more paylines you trigger and the more of the same symbols you can land across each of the five reels.
The Free Spin bonus is triggered by landing the scatter symbol covering all four positions on reels two, three, and four. This sounds like a tall order but with stacked symbols does happen from time to time.
You get seven free spins, but the real benefit is that you also have additional stacks of symbols on the reels offering you a better chance of a win.
The wild symbol is stacked and can substitute for any of the high or low value symbols (but not the scatter symbol) to complete winning paylines.
Land five wilds across the reels and you can trigger the biggest single payline jackpot in the game of 1,000 coins.
What Vanishing Act has got going for it is that even with Super Stacked reels, this is a relatively simple slot to follow. It is easy to understand how much to bet and easy to follow on the reels when you hit a bigger win (as you see more of the same symbol).
It is also affordable enough for beginners to enjoy.
The Higher Variance aspect of the slot can be a boon for some and a negative for others, but with the Vanishing Act slot, it works pretty well. Small wins are no good to you here as they won’t cover your initial bet, so triggering those multiple paylines needs to be your aim.
That necessitates a higher variance slot.
Super Stacked symbols
The key to this slot is the Super Stacked symbols. Without it, this game would vanish without a trace as it would be far too hard to win money on.
With these symbols, even though big wins are not frequent, you do feel you stand a chance of a decent-sized win if you can hit these stacks across three or more reels.
I am disappointed with the lack of multipliers in the Vanishing Act slot. This is a game which does need some additional incentive when the base game is playing tight and multipliers would have provided this.
It is regrettable to see no multipliers used in any aspect of the game.
Low value line wins
I’ve played slots with low value payline wins before, but Vanishing Act does set a new standard when it comes to low value wins.
You can win 1/20th of your stake or less playing this game, which isn’t going to see anybody rushing to play.
Not many features
My final criticism of the Vanishing Act slot is that after a few spins, the gameplay does become somewhat predictable. In the end you do spend your time hoping just to land those Super Stacked wilds.
Another bonus feature or game would have given New Jersey online casino players additional hope of landing a sufficiently sized win.
Graphics and soundtrack: 2/5
Vanishing Act has a nice setting and the sound effects, though generic, are suited to the slot. However there’s nothing truly groundbreaking here and when you consider the subject matter, there could have been a lot more done with this slot to make it more visually appealing.
Originality and creativity: 3/5
The 5×4 set up and the Super Stacks of symbols on the reels and the way you activate the free spins round are all somewhat innovative, if not easy to do on the slot. That does give it a little originality, however there’s nothing truly unprecedented here to enjoy.
Play value: 2/5
If you can hit a big win then Vanishing Act can be a very profitable slot, however hitting those big wins can take time. In the meantime, you will find that the play value of the slot in terms of the wins you hit most often will be quite poor.
Jackpot potential: 2/5
A jackpot of 1,000 coins in the base game isn’t going to get anybody’s pulse racing when other slots routinely offer tens or hundreds of thousands of coins as a jackpot.
However, winning a bigger prize across multiple paylines does add extra appeal.
Repeat play: 2/5
Vanishing Act has some pleasing touches and features. The Super Stacked symbols will keep you coming back for more, but I think its repetitiveness and the scarcity of features will mean you won’t be playing it for too long.
Total score: 11/25
Overall, Vanishing Act doesn’t quite hit the mark for me. It is a slot that had great potential but which suffers from a deficiency of value when you do hit a win, plus a hot and cold nature.
The features it does have are good, but I think its sheer volatility will put off many punters.