Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
“Your odyssey begins,” intones a grave-sounding narrator at the start of the Treasures of Troy slot from IGT. It may well end up being an expensive trek at that.
Based on the legend of Troy — the city that withstood a siege for 10 years before being undone by accepting a horse-shaped gift from the gods — this 5×4, 1024-ways-to-win slot allows players to wager less money by having fewer lines available on every spin.
Let’s take a closer look at how the Treasures of Troy slot stands up to inspection.
Overview: Treasures of Troy
As we have already mentioned, you can select how many paylines you want in play.
The choices are one line, 10 lines, 20 lines, 40 lines, or you can elect for the 1024 ways to win (which costs double the amount of coins as the 40 lines).
You wager one coin per payline, but can increase the value of the coin from $0.01 up to $10 for a maximum bet (on the 1024 ways to win option of $800).
The reels see the usual playing card low symbols, and the higher paying symbols are characters from the Trojan War, such as Helen of Troy.
The Treasures of Troy is the in-game wild symbol and the wooden horse is the scatter; however, this only appears on reel three and you need to land two, three, or four on the third reel to trigger 10, 15, or 20 free spins respectively.
Who will the Treasures of Troy slot appeal to?
Ancient mythology and history provide a rich well of inspiration to slot manufacturers, and slot fans lap up these games. So any fan of online slots in NJ that involve ancient Greece and the like will certainly enjoy what the Treasures of Troy slot has to offer.
Players who value flexible wagering will also like this slot.
I would say that depending on the number of paylines, it can be a medium variance to high variance game, so players who enjoy bigger rewards less often will also find plenty of entertainment here.
Where to play Treasures of Troy in New Jersey
Given the extreme popularity of slot games themed in the ancient style, it should come as no surprise that Treasures of Troy is a game that is widely available in the legal NJ online casino market.
Gameplay: Treasures of Troy
Once you have decided whether you want to play with a set number of paylines or 1024 ways to win, then the slot begins in earnest.
One thing to note: Playing with paylines does tend to pay out more per win than the 1024 ways, although you will win more often with 1024 ways in operation.
In addition, you need at least four symbols to earn a multi-way win, while on a payline wins are triggered with just three symbols in play.
The first nice touch is when you click the spin button and the reels spin to the accompaniment of an ethereal harp. The game then plays per your choice of multi-way or payline wins being triggered occasionally.
One of the easiest ways to land a payline win is to hit the Treasures of Troy wild symbol across the reels as frequently as possible on a single spin.
When this happens, you can hit some of the bigger base game wins. Most often, though, you’ll land just a single wild and that may help you trigger a payline win.
A word of caution here: When you are playing 1024 ways to win, this slot is a rather high variance game. Base game wins are not frequent and tend to be relatively small.
And when you are paying a high premium in terms of coin value for each spin, that can eat into your bankroll very quickly.
Alas, during payline play, the value of the base game wins – while not as frequent – does tend to be a little higher and each spin costs a bit less.
It is very much a “swings and roundabouts” situation here. Players should spend time trialing the game using their favored setups to decide whether paylines or ways to win is the best option for them.
The best value wins come in the free spins section and this is triggered in an unusual way, by landing two or more of the wooden horse symbols on the middle reel.
You can earn 10, 15, or 20 free spins in this fashion by landing two, three, or four symbols on that middle reel in a single spin.
This then takes you to the free spins game, which sees a new set of reels used as you have “breached the walls of Troy,” as the voiceover informs you. Watch out here for the wooden horse appearing on the middle reels again, as if you can land two or more, you can re-trigger free spins up to a maximum of 130 free spins.
Wins seem to come a lot easier (and there are more wilds on the reels) during the free spins round, which helps you to earn a decent-sized win. If you can re-trigger free spins a few times then you can really rack up a healthy win.
Special features: Treasures of Troy
Play as a payline or ways-to-win slot
One of the best and most unique features of the Treasures of Troy slot is the ability to select how you want to play, either with one, 10, 20 or 40 paylines, or 1024 ways to win.
While slot wisdom suggests 1024 is the most profitable form of the slot, I’ve found playing 40 paylines is the better value option.
The key to the bigger wins is unlocking the free spins round and ideally re-triggering from within it. You do this by landing two or more of the Trojan Horse scatter symbols.
Scatter on center reel only
Unlike other slots, in Treasures of Troy, the wooden horse scatter is only on the center reel, which means any scatters triggered must be landed on that reel alone.
In a nutshell, you are unlikely to ever make your money back from base game wins alone, so to make Treasures of Troy a profitable experience you need to hit free spins.
I’ve regularly won back 30 to 50 times my total bet in this round.
Although I had reservations about the scatter symbols only being available on the center reel, I found that it didn’t make hitting free spins unduly hard.
After awhile I came to like the doorbell-sound “clang!” that accompanies the wooden horse landing on that reel.
Music and voiceover
Although the voiceover does sound a little corny after awhile, I’m rather fond of the grave-sounding intonations at various points in the game. Add to that a stirring drum-laden soundtrack and you have a nice ambient background.
The lack of multipliers in both the base game (a multiplier on a wild win would have lifted this game immensely) and also in the free spins round doesn’t help the game.
Low base game wins
Base game wins are generally small unless you can hit a couple of wild symbols alongside some of the higher value symbols. Then these payouts, which are very rare, approach a decent amount.
1024 wins value
Having played the slot both as a payline game and the 1024 ways, I have enjoyed more success and more profitable playing on the 40 payline option.
That’s not what slot experts would expect, as usually the more ways to win, the better. The 1024 ways to win should offer better value, but it doesn’t seem that way.
Graphics and soundtrack: 2.5/5
I’ve only given half marks for this, because although the soundtrack is stirring and the voiceover does guide you through the game nicely, the actual on-screen graphics are a little underwhelming.
With a lack of animations throughout, the game looks a tad bit dated.
Originality and creativity: 3/5
Although essentially this is a free spins slot, there are some thoughtful touches, such as selecting paylines or ways to win, the scatter only being on the center reel, and innovative use of a narrator in the slot.
As such, I’ve given this slightly above average when it comes to innovation.
Play value: 2/5
This score is an “averaged” out score. In the 1024 ways setup, I would rate the value would be as 1/5 as I felt it was too costly.
But when playing 40 paylines, I felt the value was more a 3/5 score as I won more often, won bigger amounts, and also triggered free spins more often. Hence the 2/5 average.
Jackpot potential: 5/5
The jackpot on the Treasures of Troy slot is around 1000 times your payline bet, so it isn’t a massive jackpot.
If you wager more per line and play on the paylines option, though, you can win much bigger payline awards.
Repeat play: 3/5
Again, this is an averaged out score as with 1024 ways, I’d only rate this as a 2/5, but as a 40-payline slot, I’d give it 4/5, hence the 3/5 average.
This is an enjoyable slot with some pleasing features, but it is highly variable when it comes to payouts.
If you play it at the 1024 ways option and it plays tight, Troy will have more of your treasure than you will have its.
Total score: 15.5/25
Treasures of Troy is a slot to which you should give careful thought as to how you want to play. For me, during the review process, playing 40 paylines was by far more profitable, even if that runs counter to accepted slot logic.
However you choose to play, this is a higher variance game and hitting free spins is a must if you are to land a profit.