OF GOLD COINS FOR $10
Play Free NetEnt Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Many people thought that hell must have frozen over when Donald Trump was elected as the President of the United States, but now we have pigs flying into New Jersey online casinos as well!
This latest addition to the ever-growing line-up of legal online slots in NJ comes from award-winning slot developers NetEnt.
As the name might suggest, this game is no ordinary slot, as it comes with a staggering 3,125 paylines on a unique reel layout.
Overview: When Pigs Fly
NetEnt are well-known for their weird and wonderful slot themes, and this is no different.
When Pigs Fly takes its title very literally, as the game revolves around a porcine space program, complete with pig astronauts and rocket ships. You’ll be able to bet anywhere from $0.50 to $100 per spin.
Immediately, you’ll see that this slot is a little different to any others you have played – and that’s not just because you’ve probably never played an online slot that features pig astronauts, either!
NetEnt are always top-notch when it comes to their graphics and animation, and this game is no different.
However, the most striking thing about this game is the layout of the reels. Rather than a classic 5×5 or 5×3 grid, this game has cross-shaped reels with a central reel of five symbols, outer reels of one symbol, and middle reels of three symbols.
The corners of the reels may be cut off, but with 3,125 ways to win those are the only corners this game is cutting!
Where can I play When Pigs Fly online slot in NJ?
New Jersey online slots fans who want to launch piggies to the moon and winnings to their bankroll can find this game available at both Golden Nugget and Caesars Casino.
Additionally, these porcine pals are orbiting around SugarHouse online casino and Borgata online.
Gameplay: When Pigs Fly
The layout might be a bit unusual, as is the theme, but it’s not exactly rocket science. Once you’ve wrapped your head around that, you’ll start spinning the reels as you would on any other slot.
The game is a recent release and even more recent addition to the world of NJ online gambling websites, so it comes with all the mod cons one expects from online slots nowadays.
It comes complete with the full array of classic slots card rank symbols alongside pigs and their flying paraphernalia.
When you trigger a free re-spin, which happens pretty frequently, the shape of the reels will change and more symbols will be added. This will increase the number of ways to win up to a maximum of 3,125 when you really get on a roll.
You’ll be able to bet anywhere from $0.50 to $100 per spin.
The biggest possible win is a pretty tasty $92,000, which may not be able to match some of the biggest progressive jackpot slots, but isn’t bad for a regular game.
Special features: When Pigs Fly
After each winning spin (which, let’s face it, come along often enough in a game like this) you’ll be treated to a free re-spin at the same stake.
You’ll notice that the Free Spins Countdown ticks over from six to five once this happens, and that each subsequent winning re-spin triggers yet another free re-spin.
Every winning re-spin unlocks a further group of symbols, increasing your ways to win up to 3,125 by the sixth re-spin.
Once the Free Spins Countdown reaches zero, we have lift-off and the Free Spins feature is ignited.
You receive eight free spins, all played with 3,125 ways to win and all but guaranteeing a significant profit.
The Free Spins Countdown
This is a fantastic way to build anticipation into regular spins.
As if it weren’t exciting enough to see the reels expanding and your ways to win increasing with each winning re-spin, the countdown and sound effects alongside it really make this slot suspenseful.
A few slots have a feature wherein a winning spin results in a re-spin, but When Pigs Fly turns that dial up to eleven with re-triggering re-spins and increasing the number of potential paylines with each one.
Very average variance
Some people love high variance slots, which don’t often pay out but pay out huge prizes when they do.
Others enjoy low variance games, which pay frequent small prizes.
When Pigs Fly is definitely on the latter side of that spectrum, but it sits pretty firmly in the middle which may put players off.
Not a ton of features
The re-spins are great and the free spins are fantastic, but so many online slots in 2017 have a ton of bells and whistles with all manner of bonus features.
A stripped-down and minimalist slot is cool, but When Pigs Fly is far from that. Again, it kind of straddles the middle of the slots spectrum in this regard which will alienate (pun intended) both camps.
Graphics and soundtrack: 5/5
You can never fault NetEnt for graphics and animation, and with this game the soundtrack is great too.
The ethereal tones put you in mind of a movie scene with astronauts approaching the rocket, but the sound effects are fun and quirky as befits the theme.
It’s a great juxtaposition that really works for the game.
Originality and creativity: 5/5
Well, it’s a game about pig astronauts. Enough said.
Play value: 4/5
This is definitely worth a spin for any New Jersey slots fan, because it’s pretty difficult to play for any meaningful amount of spins without encountering some free re-spins and all the excitement that comes with that.
Jackpot potential: 2/5
With a maximum win of $92,000, the game certainly offers prizes not to be sniffed at. However, compared to the gigantic progressive jackpots other games offer, When Pigs Fly doesn’t compete in this regard.
Repeat play: 2.5/5
As we mentioned above, this game is neither volatile nor flat; neither minimalist nor decked-out. The repeat play value can’t be rated too highly, simply because those who like one game or the other will perhaps not like this one.
If you’re not fussy, though, then it’s difficult to get bored of this quirky little slot.
Total score: 18.5/25
All in all, NetEnt have once again delivered a high-quality slot to the New Jersey online casino market. It’s potentially a real crowd-pleaser, and we defy anyone to not enjoy at least a short time spinning the reels on this unique game.
Image credit: Jeff Schultes / Shutterstock, Inc.