OF GOLD COINS FOR $10
Play Free IGT Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
There are few creatures so shrouded in mystery and the subject of so many legends as the wolf.
These handsome pack animals have gotten bad press through the years, including being at the heart of many enduring myths, such as the Werewolf legend.
So it was with a good degree of interest that I loaded up the Wolf Run slot from IGT to take a look at how the company would approach the game.
Would it err on the side of fantasy and legend, or be more truthful to this wild, beautiful and untamed creature? Let’s take a closer look and find out.
Overview: Wolf Run
The Wolf Run slot is a 5×4 reel slot based on a North American and Yellowstone theme.
By that, we mean that the slot portrays the wolf in its natural habitat alongside the indigenous American people that have lived there for centuries. The result is a rather aesthetically pleasing slot that smoothly converts from the real world to the NJ online casino realm.
The usual playing card symbols are the in-game lows, with a number of different wolf and Native American-themed symbols acting as the higher value symbols.
There are 40 paylines in operation and you can wager from $0.01 per payline up to $20 per payline, which gives you a minimum bet size of $0.40 and a maximum bet size of $800 when you have all 40 paylines in operation.
However, you can select to play one, five, 10, 20, or 30 paylines if you prefer.
Who will the Wolf Run slot appeal to?
Wolf Run is one of the most popular land-based slots of modern times and enjoys a following in casinos around the world. Certainly, many who’ve played this game in casinos around the globe will enjoy the online and mobile version.
Furthermore, fans of Native American-themed slots, of which there are surprisingly a high number, will find this is a particularly enjoyable game.
There are uncommon features here too, such as the stacked wild symbols and of course the free spins round, which is where the biggest wins in the game are possible.
Where to play Wolf Run online slot in New Jersey
Fear not, you won’t have to venture deep into the wild to get up close and personal with this wolf.
Simply point your browser or mobile device toward one of the following legal online casino sites in New Jersey:
Gameplay: Wolf Run
In keeping with the format that made Wolf Run such a popular slot in the land-based casinos in New Jersey and elsewhere, the developers at IGT have produced a somewhat generic online slot.
Now usually, I’d have a little gripe about this, but given that IGT wanted to replicate the game that was so popular in casinos for the online audience, it would not have been right to radically alter the game.
So what you have here is a faithful replica of that popular casino slot. There’s the 5×4 reel setup, the usual high and low symbols, and two other key symbols: the wild and the scatter.
The wild symbol is the iconic image of a wolf howling at a bright full moon. This substitutes across the reels for all symbols, apart from the scatter symbol.
This means it is possible to turn an entire reel wild for a spin.
You’ll know when this bonus hits as the wolf emits a plaintive howl signifying you’ve landed a payline win using the wild.
Of course, the more wilds you can land across the reels, particularly on the first three reels, then the greater your chances of hitting a much higher value win.
The scatter symbol is the wolf paw print bonus symbol, and this is only on the second, third, and fourth reels. You have to land three scatters to launch the free spins round.
When you do, you receive a somewhat miserly five free spins initially, but you can re-trigger free spins up to a theoretical 255 free spins. In truth, you will be lucky to re-trigger once or twice during a bonus round.
The payouts during the free spins round can be good value, especially given that during free spins there are extra wilds on the reels.
It is important to note that good bankroll management is key on the slot. Base game wins are usually small and it can take a good deal of time to hit a decent win, and all the while you can be losing money.
As such, play all 40 paylines at a price you can afford to allow you the chance to get as many spins in a session as possible.
Special features: Wolf Run
During the base game, all the wilds are stacked four symbols high across each of the five reels. You can land between one and four wilds on a reel at any given time and when landed in conjunction with other wilds, they can trigger some of the bigger base game wins.
Hit three of the bonus wolfs paw symbols across reels two, three, and four, and you will trigger the free spins round.
These spins can be re-triggered and you can land some big wins, although this isn’t easy with just five free spins initially.
Re-trigger free spins
Free spins can be re-triggered up to 255 times by landing three or more scatters across the reels during a free spins round.
The base game is livened up considerably by the stacked wilds feature. This is responsible for almost all the big wins in the base game, and they are not too difficult to hit if you can play for a decent number of spins in a particular session.
Free spins wins
If you can hit the free spins round, it can be lucrative with a number of additional wilds on the reels.
If you are not overly familiar with online slots games in New Jersey, or prefer games without a myriad of features and reels, then Wolf Run will certainly tick the right boxes.
It plays beautifully across a range of devices, both mobile and internet-based and with simple features that are easy to follow and understand.
Perhaps the biggest omission from the game is the lack of multipliers on certain wins. It would be nice for some wild wins, especially the lower value ones, to have a 2x or 3x multiplier attached, but there are no such multipliers in action.
Hard-to-hit free spins
With the scatter symbol on just the three middle reels and needing to land it on each to trigger five free spins, it is difficult to hit the free spins round. When you do, five free spins isn’t much given how hard it is to trigger this bonus.
Small “big” wins
Perhaps one of my biggest gripes with the slot is that when you land a decent-sized win of, say, 8x to 10x your total bet, you get the “Big Win” animation play and the music starts.
Usually, when this happens, you are expecting a big win of 20x your bet or more, so it is a little disappointing to find out you have won just 8x your bet.
Graphics and soundtrack: 2/5
The Wolf Run slot is somewhat plain and a little dated looking, but given that it is based on a popular casino slot we can forgive that.
However, the sounds do lift the game at times, especially when you hit a winning payline.
Originality and creativity: 5/5
There’s not a great deal of innovation in the slot, just the wild symbol and free spins round on offer. The stacked wild gives this a boost but there’s nothing unduly special to note about this slot.
Play value: 3/5
The base game is a little cash hungry at times, but this is interspersed with big wins, chiefly through the stacked wild symbols coming in on a spin.
Overall, if you play over a decent number of spins, then Wolf Run isn’t the greediest of slots when it comes to devouring your cash.
Jackpot potential: 2/5
The base game jackpot on the Wolf Run slot isn’t massive, but there are good wins to be had with the stacked wilds.
Of course, with extra wilds on the reels during free spins, you can land some nice wins in this bonus feature, too.
However, there isn’t a jackpot here you would be tempted to come back for.
Repeat play: 5/5
Wolf Run is an honest online facsimile of a popular land-based slot and follows the principles of that game well.
If you like 5×3 reel slots with the basic wild and free spins rounds, then there is no doubt you’ll be loading up Wolf Run for additional spins in the future.
Total score: 17/25
Wolf Run does what it does well, but there aren’t any bangs or whistles attached to it. It is a simple, honest and fun slot that offers decent action in the base game and the potential for big wins in free spins.
Suffice it to say, there are a great many animal-themed slots available to New Jersey players. Want to check out a few more? Read reviews of Kitty Glitter, Noah’s Ark, Raging Rhino, Cats, and Hoot Loot.