Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free Ash Gaming Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonders Of The Deep Slot: Will A Dive Into This Game Yield Treasure?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
Lewis Carroll’s most famous story, Alice in Wonderland, has already been the theme for a number of slots produced in the past few years.
Alas, the new Wonderland slot takes the experience to a new level, with not just one, but two progressive jackpots.
You can select which of the two jackpots to play for before you play and the great news is that you don’t need to “Bet Max” for a chance to win the big money.
Let’s see how this new take on one of the most popular children’s tales of all time translates into the world of online slots in New Jersey.
The Wonderland slot offers a new take on the Alice in Wonderland story, with some innovative and stylish graphics, clever use of sound, and, of course, the addition of two progressive jackpots, plus four bonus games that each offer you the chance of landing that big jackpot prize.
The different wagers you can select are shown at the foot of the screen (with the “More Bets” button revealing cheaper/more expensive bets as required). Simply click on your choice of bet and keep clicking the button to get the reels spinning.
Wagers start at around $1 up to a maximum wager of $50.
Who will the Wonderland slot appeal to?
Children’s story and nursery rhymes are a rich source for slot developers and they enjoy a healthy following.
As such, there is no doubt that the Wonderland slot will have mass appeal with players who enjoy these themes but also those who like slots packed with different bonus games.
Wonderland has four bonus games, each of which offers a chance to land the progressive jackpot and they give the slot added appeal. Combined with 100 paylines and a 5×4 layout, this means Wonderland will be attractive to players looking for something different than the usual 5×3 format, too.
Where to play the Wonderland slot online in NJ
Maybe you’ve tried its partner site Tropicana, but haven’t yet given it a look. If you fall into that category and have an interest in Wonderland, what better reason to stop by?
When you first start playing Wonderland and you seem to win quite often, it is easy to fall into the trap of thinking that this is a low variance game.
However, while wins are generally common, the vast majority of wins are less than your initial stake. So, despite thinking you are making money, you are just losing it a little less quickly.
It is vital to remember that, like all progressive games, Wonderland is more of a medium to high variance game, even despite those regular base game payouts.
The good news is that among these lower value wins, you can occasionally hit a bigger prize.
These are usually triggered when you hit a number of wilds alongside the higher value symbols (some of the key characters from the Alice in Wonderland story) across a number of paylines.
The symbols in the game are a mix of artifacts from the story, which are the lower value symbols, and the characters in the story (including Alice, the Mad Hatter, White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat) are the higher value symbols.
The Eat Me cake is the in-game wild, and this is very useful in the base game as it helps create many more winning paylines substituting for all high and low symbols.
The scatter symbol is the Drink Me potion bottle and you need to land three or more of these across the reels to trigger the four bonus games.
It is through these four bonus games (Croquet bonus game, Mad Tea Party bonus, Painting the Roses bonus, and The Queen’s Court bonus) that you have a shot at taking home the progressive jackpot you chose at the start of the session.
The progressive jackpot can be won by:
- Painting all the roses red before the queen appears in the Painting the Roses bonus game.
- Turning the Joker card in the Queen’s Court bonus game.
- Playing five croquet hedgehogs with gold stars on their stomach in the Croquet bonus.
- Selecting the cake with the Progressive Coin in it at the Mad Tea Party bonus.
Special features: Wonderland
Without doubt, the bonus games are what gives Wonderland added appeal beyond the base game.
There are four different games to play and each offers you a chance to land the progressive jackpot as outlined above.
During the base game, the wild symbol lands across the reels very frequently and helps the player trigger more wins. It can also be the key to unlocking some of the bigger base game wins when they come along.
The Drink Me potion bottle is the key to unlocking the bonus games as you need to land three or more across the reels on a single spin.
However, unlike some scatters, this doesn’t pay a cash bonus when you land two or more on the reels.
Four bonus games
Each of the four bonus games offers players the chance of winning both a decent amount of money, or even the progressive jackpot fund they chose to play for it at the start. This adds a great deal of excitement and anticipation.
Occasional big base game wins
The fact that you can win such large amounts in the base game on rare occasions also adds a good deal of excitement.
Regular smaller wins help keep the balance topped up, but most smaller wins are less than your stake.
The way the slot looks and plays is very distinctive and certainly isn’t a style replicated in many other slots I’ve played. That, combined with clever use of sound effects throughout the game, ensures the game looks and sounds beautiful.
Bonus game triggers
Landing the scatter symbols in the base game isn’t easy and it can take many spins to land the scatters, if at all.
And if you hit the game when it is playing tightly, then you can find that Wonderland is expensive.
Low base game wins
A medium to high variance slot means that bigger base game wins do come along at intervals, but the regular wins are generally much smaller and often not as much as your stake.
This means that your balance can take a hit if you play for too big a stake.
No scatter payment
One of the big disappointments is that you don’t receive a win when you land two or more of the Drink Me bonus scatters on the reels. Even though these wins are generally small, they would have been a welcome addition to funds.
Graphics and soundtrack: 4/5
Presentation-wise, the slot looks and sounds fantastic. The graphics are uniquely styled and the background music (complete with sound effects) makes the game look outstanding.
Originality and creativity: 3.5/5
Other than the fact this is a 100-payline machine on a 5×4 setting, complete with two progressives, the actual mechanics of the gameplay aren’t radically uncommon. It’s the bonus game features that bump this mark above the average.
Play value: 2/5
Those low base game wins do hit hard after a while and you can quickly find your cash reserves depleting.
Big wins do come along, however, so you can get good value from the slot. But as in all medium to high variance games, this is a bit hit and miss.
Jackpot potential: 4/5
Depending on which progressive you choose to play for and how the game plays when you have a session, the jackpot potential on the Wonderland slot can be excellent.
Your chances of winning the progressive may be small, but at least there is a big win available and you don’t need to “Bet Max” to stand a chance of winning it.
Repeat play: 3.5/5
There’s certainly enough in the Wonderland slot to keep you coming back for more. The base game can hit your funds hard at times, but the bonus games and the progressive jackpots will ensure that most people give this game a good few sessions.
Total score: 17/25
Given its distinctive look, the four bonus games, two progressive jackpots, and the occasional big money base game win, Wonderland has a lot going for it. However, hit it when it is running cold and your balance can take a hit.
Good bankroll management is the key to unlocking the best features of this beautifully crafted slot.