Most Popular Slots in NJ
Play Free High 5 Slots in NJ
- 1 Can 2 Can Slot Game
- 1421 Voyages Of Zheng He Slot Game
- 5 Dragons Slots
- 50 Dragons Slot Machine
- 50 Lions Slot Machine Review
- A Night of Mystery Slots
- Aladdin’s Legacy Slot Review + Free Game
- Amazing Ripley’s Believe It or Not Slot Review
- An Evening With Holly Madison Slot Machine
- Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy Online Slot
- Andre The Giant Slot Machine Review
- Bars & Bells Slot Machine – Play for Free!
- Battle for Olympus Slot Game
- Bier Haus Slot Review – Free Online Game
- Big Red Slot Machine
- Black Knight II Slot Game Review
- Black Knight Slot Game
- Blood Suckers Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slots – Free to Play
- Buffalo Slots Online
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Captain Payback Slot Review
- Cash Coaster Slot Game
- Cash Spin Slot Machine
- CATS Slot Machine
- Cherry Mischief Slot Game
- Chilli Gold Slot Machine
- Cirque du Soleil Kooza Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cool Jewels Slot Game
- Crystal Forest Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Dual Play Slots
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slot Machine
- Dangerous Beauty Slots
- Day of the Dead Online Slot Review
- Dazzle Me Slot Review
- Dead or Alive Online Slot Game
- Deal Or No Deal Slots
- Diamond Bonanza Progressive Slots
- Divine Fortune Slots
- Double Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Double Diamond Slots
- Drive Multiplier Mayhem Slots
- Elvis: The King Lives Slots Online
- Epic Monopoly II Slot: The Board Game Comes To Life
- Fairytale Legends: Red Riding Hood Slots
- Family Feud Slot: Will You Win Or Get The Big X?
- Family Guy Slot Machine
- Fantasini Master Of Mystery Slots
- Fire Queen Slots
- Flowers Slot Game
- Fortune Temple Slot: Will These Gods Bring Rewards To Your Bank Account?
- Frederic Vs Francois Slots
- Frozen Inferno Slots
- Fruit Shop Christmas Edition Slot: Festive Or Fizzle?
- Fruit Shop Slot: Perfectly Ripe Or A Rotten Experience?
- Ghostbusters Slots
- Giant Gems Slots
- Giant’s Gold Slots
- Glitz Slot: All That Glitters May Not Be Gold
- Gold Fish Slot: It’s A Fish, But Maybe It’s Not Exactly Gold
- Golden Goddess Slots
- Golden Knight Slots
- Golden Nugget Online Slot Game
- Goldify Slot: Will King Midas Grace You With His Touch?
- Gonzo’s Quest Slots
- Grand Monarch Slots
- Guns N’ Roses Slots
- Gypsy Slot: Will This Fortune Teller Smile Upon You?
- Hercules High And Mighty Slots
- iFiesta Cubana Slot: No “Havana” Bad Day Here!
- In Bloom Slot: There’s Nothing Sweeter Than A Rose
- Invaders From Planet Moolah Slots
- Jack And The Beanstalk Slots
- Jack Hammer 2 Slots
- Jack Hammer Slots
- Jaguar Princess Slots
- Jalapeno Racers Slot: Will This Hot & Spicy Game Take A Bite Out Of Your Wallet?
- Jeopardy! Slots
- Jimi Hendrix Slots
- Jin’s Jungle Slots
- King Kong Slot: This Ape Packs A Punch
- King of Macedonia Slots Machine
- King Of Slots: Does This Game Truly Rule The Kingdom?
- KISS Shout It Out Loud Slots
- Kitty Glitter Slots
- Legends Of Troy Slot: Will This Trojan Horse Be The Downfall Of Your Bankroll?
- Leprechaun’s Fortune Slots
- Lil’ Lady Slot: Chomps Up A Bankroll With Cutesy Quickness
- Lobstermania 2 Slot: Keep In Your Pot Or Throw It Back To Sea?
- Lunaris Slots
- Mad Scatter’s Tea Party
- Medieval Money Slot: Hit The Target And Score Big
- Merlin’s Magic Respins Slots
- Merlin’s Millions Slot: Can This Wizard Conjure Up A Big Win?
- Miss Red Slots
- Monopoly Big Event Slots
- Montezuma Slots
- Mythic Maiden Slot: Big Jackpots With A Side Of Eeriness
- Nemo’s Voyage Slots
- Neon Staxx Slots
- Noah’s Ark Slots
- Nordic Heroes Slots
- Nouveau Riche Slots
- Nuts & Bolts Slot: High-Tech Robots Just Might Provide A Winning Streak
- OMG! Kittens Slots
- Piggy Riches Slots
- Prowling Panther Slots
- Pyramid Quest For Immortality Slot: A Volatile Journey Could Result In A Monumental Payout
- Queen Of The Nile Slot: Cleopatra Tries On A Retro Look
- Queen Of The Wild Slots
- Quick Hit Platinum Slots
- Raging Rhino Slots
- Raiden V Slot Game Review
- Ravishing Beauties Slot: It Might End Up Ravaging Your Bankroll
- Red Flag Fleet Slots
- Reel ’Em In Big Bass Bucks Slot: One To Keep On The Line Or One To Toss Back?
- Reel Rush Slot: Respin Magic Can Add to Your Bankroll
- Rocket Man Slot: Take a Sci-Fi Spin Into Space
- Scratchcard Shop Slot: Lottery Ticket Theme Makes For Unique Game
- Scudamore’s Super Stakes Slot Review
- Secrets of Atlantis Slots
- Secrets Of The Forest Slots
- Secrets Of The Phoenix Slots
- Shadow of the Panther Slots
- Shamrockers Eire To Rock Slots
- She’s A Rich Girl Slots
- Siberian Storm Slot: A High Variance Game That’s Not Particularly Siberian Or Stormy
- Sirens Slot: Will These Ladies Of Myth Wreak Destruction On Your Bankroll?
- Spartacus Gladiator Of Rome Slots
- Spinata Grande Slots
- Spinning Dragons Slots
- Starburst Slots
- Starmania Slots
- Stinkin’ Rich Slots
- Super Jackpot Party Slot: An Incredibly Fun Affair With Long-Term Appeal
- Super Monopoly Money Slots
- Super Times Pay Hot Roll Slots
- Super Times Pay Slot: A Retro Slot With Modern Twists
- Texas Tea Slots
- The 100,000 Pyramid Slot Online
- The Amulet And The Charm Slot: Magic And Myth Combined Into One Game
- The Balloonies Slot: Clever Game Will Have You Floating On Air
- The Codfather Slot Game
- The Dream Slot: Fantasy or NIghtmare?
- The Godfather Slot: Does It Make You An Offer You Can’t Refuse?
- The Hoot Loot Slots
- The Lovely Outlaws Slot: A Romp Through The Wild West
- The Mighty Atlas Slot: Will Titan-Sized Jackpots Await You?
- The Vanishing Act Slot: This Online Game Is Low On Trickery, High On Variance
- Theme Park Tickets Of Fortune Slot: Will It Keep You Coming Back For More?
- Tiki Island Slot: Will Players Be Saying Aloha Hello Or Aloha Goodbye?
- Tiki Totems Slot: Is It Worth Carving Out A Little Time For?
- Tokidoki Lucky Town Slot: Japanese Cartoons Inspire, But Do They Reward?
- Tornado: Farm Escape Slot Will Make You Run For Cover!
- Treasures From The Gods Slot: A Minimalist Myth-Based Game
- Treasures Of The Pyramids Slot: Worth The Journey Back In Time?
- Treasures Of Troy Slot: Be Wary of The Wooden Horse
- Triple Diamond Slot: If You Like Double Diamond, Try This Gem
- Triple Red Hot 777 Free Games Slots
- Twin Spin Slot: A Retro-Style Slot That Doubles Down On Enjoyment
- Van Gogh Slots
- Vegas Hits Slots
- Victorious Slot: Will You Triumph Over The Roman Empire?
- Warlords – Crystals of Power Slot: Will You Fight To The Death For $1,000,000?
- Western Belles Slot: For A Thrilling Time Try The Wild Reel Feature
- Wheel of Fortune Hawaiian Getaway Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune On Tour Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Triple Extreme Slots
- Wheel Of Fortune Ultra 5 Reels Slots
- When Pigs Fly: An Outrageously Awesome Game With Unique Reel Layout
- White Falls Slot: Tarzan Meets Jane In An Engaging Slot
- Wild Rodeo Slot: Saddle Up And Get Ready For The Ride Of Your Life
- Wild Wild West Slots
- Wild Wolf Slots
- Wishing You Fortune Slots
- Wolf Run Slot: Does The Land-Based Hit Translate To The Online Realm?
- Wonderland Slot: Eat The Cake Or Refuse The Drink?
- Zeus 1000 Slot: The King Of Gods Can Be Generous
- Zeus III Slot: Will the Gods Smile Upon You?
- Zeus Slot: Travel Back In Time With A Retro Game Offering Excellent Value
When we think of humanity and our place on Earth, it can feel like we have conquered almost all of it. From the highest mountain to the icy wastes of Antarctica, mankind has flourished across the globe and left its footprint almost everywhere.
Or have we? Seventy-one percent of the planet’s surface is water and only a tiny fraction of that water has been explored by man. The vast majority is a deep, dark, and an unfailingly beautiful realm that has inspired the Wonders of the Deep slot, which celebrates many of the denizens of this aquatic wilderness.
Overview: Wonders of the Deep
Wonders of the Deep is a 15-payline slot consisting of 5×3 reels and set against an azure underwater backdrop. Unfortunately, the backdrop isn’t animated, which is a shame as it would have brought the slot more life. Disappointingly, the reels are white, which looks a tad out of place against this marine theme.
The low-value symbols on the reels are the playing card lows, cleverly designed as driftwood. The high-value symbols are inhabitants of the deep, equally well drawn. Together with a wild symbol, a pufferfish scatter, and a bonus symbol (clam and pearl), they make up all the symbols you’ll see on every spin.
Who will the Wonders of the Deep slot appeal to?
Many players will like this theme. Underwater or aquatic-based slots are hugely popular, and there are a surprising number of them around. However, Wonders of the Deep will also appeal to beginning gamers as it doesn’t offer anything too complicated.
With the number of paylines available and the coin sizes available, this is most definitely a slot aimed at the low- to mid-stakes player. The maximum bet is $30, and the lowest is just $0.15. Higher rollers may struggle to see much on offer here, but free spins fans will certainly want to try their hand at this bonus feature.
Gameplay: Wonders of the Deep
The first thing you notice about Wonders of the Deep is that the reels look slightly conspicuous. A plain white background sticks out like a sore thumb against the azure aquatic scene. The reels look like a hastily added job, not an integral part of the scene.
What you can’t fault though is the design of the symbols. These are creatively done. The driftwood design of the playing card low symbols is a particularly nice touch. These symbols actually fit in with the theme, rather than standing out from it.
You can use the individual bet buttons to get the reels spinning for the selected bets, or you can select a bet with your first spin and then use the Repeat Bet button to spin the reels again at the previous wager size. Different sizes of bets can be found with the More Bets button.
When you click the button, the reels spin and you hear a nice, magical sound. Again, I’m not sure this really fits with the aquatic theme. It sounds more like the music you would associate with a wizarding or magical slot.
Wins are few and far between on this slot. It is most definitely a medium-variance game in the long term. Be aware though that short-term players can experience a huge difference in payouts, with some seeing very few and others seeing far more. Most are smaller, but a good percentage are bigger. Overall, budget well.
Wonders of the Deep has what I would describe as a standard set of features. First up, it has a Wild symbol, a cheery-looking dolphin, which can be used to replace any high- or low-value symbol and create a winning payline. You can also use it in the biggest base game win — five dolphins on a payline pays out 10,000 coins.
In addition to the wild symbol, there is a Scatter symbol of a blowfish that offers payouts of between three coins and 50 coins depending on whether you land two, three, four, or five scatters anywhere across the reels.
Finally, there is the pearl and clam bonus symbol that activates the free spins round when you land three or more on a payline. When this happens, you simply click on the shells when the bonus starts to reveal, the number of free spins won, the multiplier in operation during free spins and the final shell starts the free spins round.
As you play through the bonus round, you can earn an additional set of free spins by landing the three bonus round symbols again across the reels.
Special features: Wonders of the Deep
The blowfish scatter awards prizes when you land two or more in any position on the reels. Two will award three coins, three will award 12 coins, four 25 coins, and five scatters wins the top scatter prize of 50 coins.
Land three or more of the clam and pearl bonus symbols on a payline and you launch the free spins round. Select your first two shells to reveal the number of free spins and the size of your multiplier before clicking on the third to get free spins in operation. Free spins can be retriggered by landing the three clam and pearl bonus symbols again during the round.
The dolphin wild symbol substitutes for all high and low value symbols to help create winning paylines. Land five on a payline and you trigger the largest possible base game win of 10,000 coins.
If you are a fan of slots that reward you well when they pay out, rather than smaller wins more often, then Wonders of the Deep will certainly suit you. You do have to work at getting your rewards, but when they come it feels like you have earned it.
The wild symbol is vital in making the base game more enjoyable as it often is the reason you will trigger those critical low and mid-level wins that will help keep your bank balance topped up. Plus, it can offer much larger wins when several land on a payline.
It can take a while to trigger the free spins round so patience is required, but if you are patient you can be richly rewarded. It’s especially true if you can land a good number of free spins and a decent-sized multiplier at the start of the feature.
I’m really not a fan of the presentation here. With a name like Wonders of the Deep you expect something spectacular. White reels, no animations, and a poor choice of sound effects all combine to leave you feeling cold.
Lack of ‘wow’ factor
Wonders of the Deep is a passable slot, but it really doesn’t offer anything beyond the ordinary. A scatter symbol, wild symbol, and free spins round are now the bare minimum most new slots offer, and most try to offer a slight tweak in these to make their game appealing. That just doesn’t happen here.
No high roller option
Wonders of the Deep has a decent-sized 10,000 coin jackpot, but with top price spins of just $30 a turn, there isn’t much available that will attract the higher rollers.
Graphics and soundtrack: 1/5
There was huge potential to do something spectacular, but Wonders of the Deep is very poor in terms of presentation. It gets one mark for the cleverly designed symbols, but the rest of the slot isn’t up to much at all.
Originality and creativity: 1/5
Nowadays, any slot that offers free spins, a scatter and a Wild usually has some other kind of hook to draw people. There’s no such thing on Wonders of the Deep, and it lacks a startling amount of creativity. Even if you haven’t played this slot before, you’ll feel like you have.
Play value: 2/5
This is a medium variance game so it is never going to score hugely on play value, but it is a very variable slot, especially in shorter sessions. It can easily wipe out a sizable bankroll if you don’t play at the right level.
Jackpot potential: 3/5
One of the positive aspects of the slot is a 10,00- coin jackpot available in both the base game and free spins. That, multiplied by higher value coins (say of $2 per spin) does equate into a nice jackpot, although not super massive.
Repeat play: 1/5
There’s really not a lot to get excited about here. The jackpot is attractive, and you may want a few additional spins to try and trigger the free spins game, but there’s better and more interesting slots you can try for the same price.
Total score: 8/25
Wonders of the Deep is a slot that promises a great deal but delivers only the very basics. It’s less a David Attenborough documentary about the deep sea, and more like a quick dip in the swimming pool. Perhaps beginning players could cut their teeth here, but there’s not a great deal for more experienced players to get excited about.