BetMGM Poker New Jersey Bonus Code for $1,075
BetMGM, owned by MGM Resorts International, launched their online poker room in 2017 in partnership with the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
GVC Holdings, the software developer for BetMGM is also owned by MGM Resorts. PartyPoker NJ and Borgata Poker NJ also use GVC technology. Therefore, they combine player pools with BetMGM for a great poker experience.
Find our comprehensive review on BetMGM poker below along with how you can take advantage of an exclusive welcome bonus that gives you up to $1,075 in welcome bonuses. Just be sure to enter the BetMGM Poker NJ bonus code PLAYNJFREE when you sign up. You’ll also find out how to earn points for hotel stays, entertainment or dining at MGM Resorts worldwide.
BetMGM poker sign-up bonus in NJ
Honestly, we can’t think of a better way to try out BetMGM NJ online poker. By using our exclusive BetMGM code PLAYNJFREE you’ll get up to $1,075 when you join BetMGM Poker NJ today.
Here are some important details about the BetMGM NJ welcome bonus:
- You must make a new verifiable poker player account at BetMGM.com
- You first deposit is matched 100% for up to $1,000
- You will then get up to $75 in tournament tickets for free
BetMGM Poker New Jersey bonus code 2022
|Online Poker Room||BetMGM Poker NJ|
|BetMGM Poker NJ Bonus Code||PLAYNJFREE|
|Total BetMGM Poker NJ Bonus||Up to $1,075|
|BetMGM Poker NJ Bonus No. 1||100% deposit match up to $1,000|
|BetMGM Poker NJ Bonus No. 2||Up to $75 in tournament tickets|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
BetMGM poker bonus in New Jersey
Once you enter in our exclusive BetMGM poker bonus code — PLAYNJFREE — you receive this amazing 100% first deposit bonus match of up to $1,000.
Please make a note, this deposit bonus releases in 10% chunks. This means that if you deposit $100, then your bonus releases in $10 increments. However, we highly recommend that you deposit the maximum $1,000 to take full advantage of this lucrative offer.
To release the 10% chunk, BetMGM NJ requires you to earn 14 times that amount in iRPs. Using our $100 bonus above, you need 14 x 10 which equals 140 iRPs. The long and short of it is that for each $1 either raked in cash games or tournament fees, you earn 5.5 iRPs.
Be sure to note 120 days from the date of your deposit as that is when you must clear your bonus or forfeit any remainder of the bonus.
Up to $75 in free tickets
You will earn this welcome bonus based on the size of your opening deposit at BetMGM Poker New Jersey. Take a look at how it works.
- Deposit $1,000 or more: Get $75 in tickets. You get two $20 tickets, three $10 tickets and one $5 ticket.
- Deposit $500-$999: Get $50 in tickets. You get one $20 ticket, two $10 tickets and two $5 tickets.
- Deposit $10-$499: Get $25 in tickets. You get one $20 ticket and one $5 ticket.
You have 14 days to use these tickets.
How to sign up at BetMGM Poker NJ
Creating a new player account is a quick and easy process. Once the installation of the BetMGM poker client has completed, go to ‘Sign-Up’ which is a yellow button located at the top right of the lobby.
Have the following information ready to create your new BetMGM poker account:
- Current email address
- Unique user ID for BetMGM
- Choose a unique password
- Full legal name
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Date of birth
- A valid residential address
- Mobile number
BetMGM loyalty program
The loyalty program at BetMGM NJ is called iRewards. In addition, you can look forward to also earning MGM Rewards in the form of Tier Credits just by playing online poker at BetMGM.
The beauty of being able to earn iRewards points and MGM Rewards means that you can earn credit toward either hotel stays, dining, or entertainment at any participating MGM Resorts International property.
Moreover, you don’t need to do anything extra in order to enroll in iRewards. Just start playing real money poker and earn points. As a thank you for your player loyalty, BetMGM also has a loyalty store where you can redeem your points towards electronics, clothing or luxury items. In this manner, you can redeem your iRPs via three options: Express Comps towards any participating MGM Resorts, bonus dollars which translates into cashback or rakeback and finally purchases at the BetMGM Loyalty Store.
Here is a list of BetMGM Tiers along with iRPs required for you to earn within a calendar year:
- Sapphire: 0-24,999 iRPs per year
- Pearl: 25,000-74,999 iRPs per year
- Gold: 75,000-199,999 iRPs per year
- Platinum: 200,000+
- Noir: Contact BetMGM support to receive your special invitation
Keep in mind the date of October 1 as that is when BetMGM reviews your Tier Level. In addition, should you be on the Sapphire tier level and you have not earned any iRPs within the allotted period of 180 days, you will have any points in your account removed. On the other hand, higher tier levels have an allocated period of 365 days before forfeiting points.
BetMGM poker software
Overall, we think that the software at BetMGM NJ poker could use some updating but remain quite optimistic for future changes. Software updates aren’t very frequent, and there are issues such as crashing on both desktop and mobile versions.
We do really like the visual aspects of BetMGM poker. Aesthetically speaking, the poker client appears to have a sleek and classic look. In addition, it is easy to navigate and use friendly on both desktop and mobile interfaces. Lastly, it is easy to customize your desired user experience.
In our opinion, future changes and software updates are coming to BetMGM. The reason is that PartyPoker is continuously soliciting player feedback along with frequent software updates. Historically speaking, PartyPoker skins (BetMGM included) get updated after PartyPoker implements and reviews its own updates.
How to download the BetMGM Poker App
Currently, BetMGM poker is available for those with desktops operating on either Windows or Mac OS or on Android or iOS mobile devices.
Desktop download instructions
Downloading the BetMGM poker client is as easy as one, two and three. Simply head over to the BetMGM main poker website and click ‘Download Now.’ From here, the download starts automatically and then you simply need to choose where to save the BetMGM poker installation file.
Be sure to keep in mind some Windows minimum system requirements before downloading:
- The BetMGM poker client even supports some older Windows versions like XP and Vista. In addition, Windows 7, 8 and even 10 are also supported.
- Your operating system needs at least 512 of RAM
- Your screen resolution needs to be at least 800 x 600 pixels and support 256 colors
Mobile download instructions
The BetMGM poker app is available for both iOS and Android. However, there are a few additional steps to take regarding the Android download.
For iOS devices, visit the BetMGM poker website and click “Download.” Once installation completes, sign up for your BetMGM poker player account.
For Android devices, the process is a bit more complex. Head over to the BetMGM.com poker website and choose “Download.” From here, you need to make sure to enable the non-market app option for downloads. Go to ‘Settings’ then, ‘Security’ and finally, tick the ‘Unknown Sources’ box. Now, the BetMGMPoker.apk file will download and save. Once the installation of BetMGM completes, be sure to re-enable the security settings.
Rest easy knowing that the BetMGM poker app is safe and secure despite any pop-ups warning you otherwise because it is fully licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
Poker games at BetMGM Poker NJ
The main takeaway is that we really enjoy that BetMGM offers a wide variety and various formats of poker. You can even find some of the less popular poker games such as Stud.
Moreover, there is a shared player pool (liquidity) from PartyPoker NJ and Borgata Poker NJ. Sadly, that doesn’t translate to a nice spread of cash games but, multi-table tournaments or MTTs have a nice schedule along with some bigger guarantees.
This isn’t to say that poker games such as cash games or sit-n-gos are dead. Rather, just look for these other poker games at lower or even micro stakes.
Multi-table tournaments (MTTs)
Below, we provided a list of multi-table tournaments that take place weekly with guarantees, starting times and buy-ins at BetMGM.com online poker:
- $10,000 Gtd Daily: Begins at 7 p.m. ET nightly, features a 2x re-entry with a $109 buy-in.
- $3,000 Gtd Daily: Begins at 7:30 p.m. ET nightly, features a 2x re-entry with a $55 buy-in.
- $3,000 Gtd Daily: Begins at 9:30 p.m. ET nightly, features a turbo structure features a 1x re-entry with a $215 buy-in.
- $12,000 Gtd called Mega Tuesday: Begins on Tuesdays at 8:00 p.m. ET, features a six-max format along with a 3x re-entry for $535 to buy-in.
- $7,500 Gtd called Mega Thursdays: Begins at 8:00 p.m. ET on Thursdays, features a 3x re-entry with a $320 buy-in.
- $3,000 Gtd called Sunday Starter: Begins on Sundays at 4 p.m. ET features a 2x re-entry for a $55 buy-in.
- $35,000 Gtd on Sunday: features a 3x re-entry and begins at 5 p.m. ET only on Sundays with a $215 buy-in. Special promotions run where this guarantee multiplies sometimes up to $250,000.
Cash games at BetMGM.com have a nice variety of stakes from 1 cent and 2 cent micro-stakes to high stakes $25 and $50. While it is nice that this online poker room makes available such high stakes, well it is rare to see any of these tables run. If we do see $25/$50 running, typically it is a heads-up meaning two players playing together only.
Here are the three different poker cash games types at BetMGM NJ:
- Hold’em: by far the most popular cash game format, you can typically find tables running on a regular basis up to the $1/$2 range.
- Omaha: you can find Omaha games running usually but at micro-stakes.
- Stud: it’s rare to find any stud tables. Usually when player traffic is higher meaning there is a special tournament series or promotion, you can find micro-stakes running.
Buy-in anywhere for as little as $1 or up to $500 if you desire some nosebleed action. Choose from No Limit Hold’em or Omaha formats. Also, you can either choose a standard or turbo format for those desiring a faster pace. Finally, you can pick between either a six-max format or heads up with one opponent.
Obviously, during peak hours you will find and fill a sit-n-go very quickly especially at lower stakes. During off peak or low traffic hours, sometimes it is difficult to even find one active SnG even at micro stakes.
This is BetMGM’s version of a fast or turbo cash poker game. Theoretically, you don’t need to wait in between hands when you fold. You are moved immediately to another table to begin a new hand. Unfortunately, fast forward does not seem to run at all. It does appear that most players prefer the more traditional poker formats.
Banking options at BetMGM NJ
The beauty of playing at a legalized online poker operator is you have no shortage in regards to banking options at BetMGM poker NJ. You have a variety of convenient deposit and withdrawal methods to choose what suits you best.
Especially for withdrawals, you do need to make sure that your player information previously entered is correct in order to ensure that you receive your funds in a timely manner.
How to deposit
You certainly have your buffet of deposit banking options, but it must be said that some options are simply better than others.
In detail, while BetMGM offers the simplicity of entering in your credit card information directly into the poker client, this method runs a high rate of being declined. This isn’t to say anything negative about BetMGM but, it is really the fault of most credit card processors and merchant banks blocking transactions that are deemed to be gambling.
Nine deposit options are available at BetMGM online poker:
- BetMGM Play+: Looking to do an instant deposit? This is the online poker operator’s preferred deposit method. Sign-up and fund your player account with a debit or credit card or make a convenient bank transfer.
- VIP Preferred ACH/eCheck: Although this option takes three to five business days, it is a very solid option as you enter in your bank details like account and routing information and then your funds will be transferred within the allotted time.
- PayPal: We actually recommend PayPal over other payment methods as most people already have an account set up and it made for an instant deposit.
- Skrill: We also recommend this e-wallet for deposits. Please note that Skrill does charge a transaction fee associated with deposits.
- BillPay: if you already have a pre-existing and established online banking account with BillPay set up, easily transfer your funds to deposit onto BetMGM.
- Borgata cashier cage: At the cashier cage, you can easily deposit cash into your BetMGM player account. The downside is that you need to be physically located within the vicinity of the brick-and-mortar casino for this option to be viable.
- PayNearMe: If you require a cash deposit onto BetMGM NJ, you can head to a local 7-Eleven. Get your PayCode from the cashier and access it via your phone or email in order to complete your deposit transaction.
- Visa and Mastercard: Conveniently enter in credit cards bearing a Visa or Mastercard logo to quickly fund your BetMGM account. Sadly, this method has a very high rate of being denied. You may also incur additional fees associated with your cardholder agreement.
- American Express: This option deserves an honorable mention because most online poker operators don’t accept Amex. There is also a high rate of being denied. Finally, if your Amex card is prepaid, Corporate, Small Business or any with co-branded banks, you may not use these specific cards to deposit.
How to withdraw
Keep in mind that your withdrawal request could take up to two business days to get approved.
Especially if this is your very first withdrawal, you could be subject to an additional review. This additional review may take up to five business days from the moment you submit your additional documents that have been requested.
Choose from the following six options:
- Check in the physical mail
- VIP Preferred
- The Borgata cashier cage
BetMGM Poker customer service
Like any good online poker room, customer support is available to you 24/7. We also really like that there is a really extensive ‘Help and Contact’ page where many of your common questions and concerns have been answered such as: current promotions and bonuses, any account questions, banking and geolocation.
Choose from the following three options for any additional comments or concerns:
- Live Chat: Look on the right upper corner of the BetMGM poker website. There is a message icon with ‘Help and Contact.’ Click on that and the Live Chat client launches.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 609-248-9531
We highly recommend hitting up the ‘Help and Contact’ section which is very extensive first for any questions and concerns. These are typically addressed there and eliminates the need for you to contact customer support.
If you still need further help, we would choose Live Chat. You will be connected to an agent rather than waiting for an email response. However, do keep in mind that there appear to be connection issues at times with agents. Also, it appears that some agents aren’t as knowledgeable or capable of solving your issue and will direct you to email support.
About the Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa
The Borgata Hotel Casino Resort and Spa is located in Atlantic City and is by far one of the nicer hotels in the area. Not only can you take advantage of some world-class dining such as Bobby Flay’s Steak and Wolfgang Puck American Grille but there is also a luxurious spa for total relaxation. Opened in 2003, Borgata mirrors the casinos of Las Vegas. It is also the top-performing casino in AC.
Some of Borgata’s features include:
- 160,000 square feet of gaming
- Over 3,000 slot machines along with video poker games
- 186 table games
- 85 table full-service poker room
- 100 seats at the Race and Sportsbook.