Caesars Online Casino (www.CaesarsCasino.com) is licensed through Caesars Palace in Atlantic City. The gambling site is powered by NYX Gaming Group, a leading gaming provider with a portfolio of more than 2,000 gaming titles available.
Caesars Casino only offers casino games. The company’s online poker product is over at WSOP.com.
Caesars Casino NJ Bonus Offer – April 2019
Use our bonus code PLAYFREE25 and get $25 no deposit bonus and 100 percent up to $300 on your first deposit.
New players will receive a free $25 when verified. This is free play for a one-time wager in the casino on video poker or slots before withdrawing.
Players have 30 days to complete the wager. Use Caesars NJ online bonus code PLAYFREE25.
First deposit bonus
All new depositors receive a first deposit reward of 100% up to $300. The combined deposit and bonus must be wagered at least five times at slots. Alternately, it can be wagered 10 times at video poker and 25 times at all other games before withdrawing. Players have seven days to complete the wager.
The same promo code for Caesars online casino NJ applies – PLAYFREE25.
This is an exclusive offer – $15 extra for your no deposit bonus than the public bonus.
Caesars NJ 2019 Bonus Code & Details
|Casino Name||Caesars Casino|
|Opening Bonus Amount With Code||$25 Free + $300 Match Bonus|
|Opening Bonus Amount Without Code||$10 Free + $300 Match Bonus|
|Atlantic City Casino Partner||Caesars AC|
|IGP Permit Number||NJIGP 15-007|
How does the Caesars bonus work?
WHAT YOU GET
- A “no deposit” bonus of $10 is advertised on their site, but PlayNJ readers can get a $25 welcome bonus using code PLAYFREE25. This is subject to a 1x playthrough requirement.
- A 100 percent match bonus up to $300 on all first-time deposits.
Caesars “no deposit” bonus ranks on the low end. The modest 1x wagering requirement is a plus but only applies to the virtual slot and video poker terminals. Table game aficionados have a more difficult time clearing the bonus.
Furthermore, the minimum withdrawal from CaesarsCasino.com via ACH, Neteller or check is $20. This means that you’ll either have to run red hot or make a cash deposit to truly benefit from this bonus. Still not a bad deal, but certainly one with strings attached.
For a first-time deposit bonus, it has more pluses than minuses.
On the positive side, the $300 bonus cap ranks in the top half for NJ casinos. Additionally, the seven-day clearing window is reasonable, if not ideal.
Furthermore, the bonus pays upfront, meaning that players will be able to utilize the gifted funds immediately. However, bonus funds and any winnings generated are not eligible for withdrawal until you meet the wagering requirements.
The wagering requirements on slots rank reasonably well among New Jersey casinos.
Players must wager 5x their initial deposit plus the bonus amount. As an example, players who deposit $300 and receive an additional $300 must wager $3,000. That equates to a favorable 10% cashback deal.
Only virtual slots contribute 100 percent toward the wagering requirement. Other games contributions as follows:
- Video poker: 50 percent
- Table games: 20 percent
To put these numbers into perspective, consider that HarrahsCasino.com awards a 20 percent contribution for roulette and 10 percent contribution for blackjack.
There’s nothing stated in the terms and conditions to indicate that the bonus becomes eligible for withdrawal on an incremental basis. Looks like an all-or-nothing proposition.
Ongoing short-term bonuses
– Daily Deposit $40, Get $20 (April 19-22): deposit $40 or more and get a $20 bonus. This bonus can be claimed on every promotional day.
What’s great about Caesars Casino?
Caesars Online Casino offers players an impressive selection of games, each designed to keep you entertained and happy, whether you’re a traditional gambler or newer generation player.
Caesars Online Casino Review
- Casino Bonus
- Game Selection
Caesars offers a great selection of casino games and offers $25 free along with a deposit bonus for first time players. New depositors receive a 100% up to $300 bonus. Many convenient deposit options are available.
The combination of the no deposit bonus for new players at Caesars online casino NJ with the superior game selection for both table games and slots makes Caesars an easy choice for those interested in trying out the regulated online casinos in New Jersey.
What’s not so great?
- First-time deposit bonuses are a bit small.
- Could use a few more table games on the app.
- Caesar’s desktop client has a history of minor technical issues.
Casino Game selection at Caesars Casino NJ
Caesars boasts one of the more impressive arrays of slots and table games in New Jersey with more than 450 titles as of June 11, 2018. The vast majority of these will be instantly recognizable to patrons of Caesars’ brick-and-mortar establishments in Atlantic City.
All slots offered by Caesars Casino are penny slots with multiple lines. There are no traditional reeled slots like those offered at brick-and-mortar casinos.
Slot titles include Buccaneer’s Bounty, Cash N’ Clovers, Fire Flies and Golden Jaguar, along with the exceedingly popular Quick Hits Platinum, as well as Double DaVinci Diamonds and other recognizable offerings.
There are 449 slot games in total as of February 2019.
FEATURED SLOTS AT CAESARSCASINO.COM
- All American Video Poker
- High Voltage Blackout
- Lock It Link Nightlife
- Monopoly Mega Movers
- Sphinx Wild
- Divine Fortune
- Twin Spin Deluxe
- Jackpot Inferno
- 88 Fortunes
- Planet of the Apes
Caesars blackjack starts with a minimum bet of just $.10. This game is called “Micro Limit Blackjack.” It pays 6-5 on blackjack, except suited blackjacks pay 2-1.
While not a great rule, the game does allow players to double down on any two cards. They can also double down after splitting and hitting split aces, and the dealer stays on all 17s. Considering the minimum bet of $.10, this is not a bad game.
Players willing to bet at least $1 per hand should choose between European Blackjack, Sidebet Blackjack or Vegas Blackjack.
European Blackjack stays on all 17s. The player may only double on 9, 10 or 11 before or after a split. Surrender is available. European Blackjack does not draw the dealer’s hole card until after the player has acted. This changes the strategy against a ten or an ace when a double down or split might otherwise be the best play. The dealer will take any split or double down wagers if he draws a blackjack, as the player must make this decision before the house peeks to see if there is a blackjack.
Sidebet Blackjack allows players to double down on any two cards and after splitting. The dealer stays on all 17s. There are five separate side bets available. Each offers a higher edge than the blackjack game, something to avoid.
Vegas Blackjack offers the same rules with a $5 minimum bet. The main drawback to this game is that there is no surrender option available.
Caesars offers eight versions of roulette. Like most New Jersey online casinos, there is an American and European game. The American version is the least desirable option. The wheel has two zeros, while European only has one.
Even money bets on the European wheel return 50 percent of the wager if the zero hits.
Action junkies may take to Double Bonus Spin Roulette, which adds an extra wide Bonus slot on the wheel. Hitting the bonus triggers a new wheel, which consists of an outer and inner ring. During a bonus spin, players can win up to 1200:1 on their investment.
Other table games
The only other table games offered by Caesars Casino are Baccarat, Let It Ride, and Three Card Poker.
It has also virtual sports games — a new format which allows players to bet on simulated sporting and racing events.
Caesars offers 15 video poker games. Denominations run the gamut from the very small to the substantial. There are some unique titles among the selection, such as Tens or Better and All-American Poker.
All single-line Game King games return approximately 99 percent or more, as do some of Caesars’ games. Generally speaking, the games offered by Spin Games (Regal Poker) boast poor payout tables and should generally be avoided. Players should also shy away from all Deuces Wild games.
There is a Triple Play video poker where players get dealt one hand and then build three hands from it. The cards held in the first hand are kept in all three hands. There is also a 100-play version of this game using the All American Poker pay table. This pays even money on two pair but pays 8 coins on a straight, flush and full house.
Caesars’ video poker titles:
- Aces and Faces
- All American
- Jacks or Better
- Double Bonus
- Double Double Bonus
- Tens or Better
- Deuces Wild
- Triple Play
- Five Play
- Regal Poker
- Regal Poker Deluxe
- 100-hand All American Poker
- Tens or Better
Caesars Mobile NJ Casino App
The only significant difference between the CaesarsCasino.com PC/Mac version and the mobile app is the size of the screen.
More than 300 of the platform’s slots and table games have found a home on mobile.
See how Caesars’ mobile compares with our in-depth NJ online casino mobile app review.
In addition, all cashiering, responsible gaming, support and registration functions are accessible from the mobile app, as well as other functions related to profile management and promotional bonuses.
A couple of minor quibbles:
- Regardless of whether players log-in via 4G LTE or WiFi, loading times tend to be slightly slower than other mobile apps, but not so much that you will get impatient and leave the site. They’ve made improvements in this area since the launch and are catching up quickly.
- The app did have some minor bugs, most of which have been resolved. They were fairly superficial in nature and had little impact on a player’s ability to fully utilize the app’s functions. You may experience the occasional bug now, however, it shouldn’t detract from the overall playing experience.
Caesars NJ promotions
- Convert your online rewards credits to cash. Players are eligible to convert Online Rewards Credits into cash at a rate of $10 per 1,000 Rewards Credits. This equates to between a .1 percent (slots) and .01 percent (other games) cashback deal.
- $2,500 bonus play giveaway: claim one free giveaway entry ticket a day for a chance to win bonus money at the end of the month – up to $2,500 up for grabs by 250 winners. The more tickets you get, the more likely you are to win.
- A 100% match bonus up to $300 on all first-time deposits.
- PlayNJ readers can get a $25 welcome bonus using bonus code PLAYFREE25.
Caesars Casino loyalty program
Caesars Rewards Program
- Earn Reward Credits and Tier Credits for placing real-money wagers on slots, table games, and video poker.
- Once you link your Caesars Rewards account, Rewards and Tier Credits earned online can be transferred over.
Total Rewards, as it once was known, is Caesars’ player loyalty program. You can use it at nearly 40 resorts and casinos nationwide. Offering some of the most lucrative comps in the land-based casino space, Caesars Rewards is arguably the most beneficial VIP program on the market.
There are four Caesars Rewards tiers. You can achieve higher tiers by earning Tier Credits, as follows:
- Gold: Base level – everyone starts here
- Platinum: 5,000 Tier Credits
- Diamond: 15,000 Tier Credits
- Seven Stars: 150,000 Tier Credits to become eligible
Rewards Credits are generally earned at the same rate as Tier Credits You can redeem these for casino play, hotel stays, dining, entertainment and shopping.
CaesarsCasino.com awards one Tier/Reward credits for every $10 wagered on slots, and one per $100 wagered on all other games.
Sadly, compared to what land-based Caesars Rewards casinos offer, that’s a pretty abysmal rate. To illustrate, land-based casinos award one Tier/Reward credit for every $5 wagered on slots, and one per $10 – $50 on video poker. Still, it’s something.
Once you link an account, Tier Credits earned online will be automatically transferred to your Caesars Rewards account. You must transfer Rewards Credits over.
Thus, one of your first priorities after creating a CaesarsCasino.com account should be to sign up for Total Rewards (if you don’t already have a card) and link your accounts.
Caesars Rewards – Platinum
- 15% discount at casino gift shops
- Can gift up to 5,000 Reward Credits to a friend (limit of two transfers per year)
- Room discounts based on play
Caesars Rewards – Diamond
- All Platinum benefits, plus
- $100 Celebration Dinner
- Priority lines at hotel check-in, restaurants, casino cages, and the Caesars Rewards Center
- 20% discount at casino gift shops
- Gain access to Diamond Lounges
- Use the VIP Reservations Hotline
Caesars Rewards – Seven Stars
- All Diamond member benefits, plus
- Exclusive appreciation gift
- $500 Celebration Dinner
- Complimentary Room
- Upgrade to the best available room at check-in
- Complimentary early check-in / late check-out
- Reimbursed fees on check cashing / credit card advance with free casino play
- Companion Card: Share your status with someone special
- Annual retreat to any Caesars Rewards resort or casino
- Invitation to Signature Events
- Congratulatory voyage with Norwegian Cruise Line®
Banking at Caesars Casino
Caesars online casino offers players a somewhat varied array of deposit options, some of which carry no fees and high success rates. From best to least:
- E-check: No fees, high success rate.
- Online banking transfers: No fees, subject to bank availability.
- 7-Eleven Pay Near Me: No fee, instant approval. This does require players to visit a participating location.
- Neteller: Convenient, but carries nominal fees.
- Cash at the Caesars AC cage: Inconvenient for those who do not live within proximity of Atlantic City. Ideal for frequent visitors who haven’t had success utilizing other methods.
- Visa/MasterCard: Low acceptance rates (Visa lower than MasterCard). Cash advance fees may apply.
- Caesars Prepaid Card: High success rate, requires account set-up. Card eligible for ATM transfers and you can use this wherever they accept the Discover card.
- PayPal: Deposit using existing PayPal funds or bank transfer. Credit and debit card deposits are not permitted.
Withdrawal methods aren’t quite as diversified and include bank transfers, USPS cheque, Neteller and cage withdrawals. PayPal is also offered to players that use it to make a deposit.
Caesars Casino software
The Caesars Casino online gambling platform is provided by NYX Open Platform System, which took over after Caesars ended its partnership with Amaya Gaming. This new alliance allows Caesars to increase both desktop and mobile game offerings.
Caesars online casino is one of the more aesthetically pleasing, intuitive and comprehensive platforms in the NJ regulated market. Additionally, its mobile counterpart is top notch.
- Browser-based client: Players seeking the full CaesarsCasino.com experience are best served logging in via a browser. Use up-to-date versions of Chrome, Firefox (recommended), Explorer, or Safari for Mac.
- Mobile applications: Caesars offers real money mobile gaming for iOS and Android devices. Unlike many of its competitors, Caesars offers a similar number of games on mobile as it does desktop. At last count, almost 300 gaming options were available on mobile, including slots, video poker, roulette, and Blackjack.
You can contact Caesars customer service team via live chat (24/7), phone or email. Players that have general inquiries should utilize the site’s Instant Answers functionality.
What’s nice about Caesars’ support set-up is that there are four different email addresses players can address their concerns to Support, Marketing, Complaints, and Feedback. This allows the team to answer inquiries in an expedited manner.
The live chat representatives are knowledgeable enough, but I found them a bit curt for my taste. After answering my question, the rep abruptly left the conversation without asking if I had any further questions.
Phone reps were slightly friendlier, and just as knowledgeable. Wait times were minimal, regardless of whether you place the call during peak or off-peak hours.
More on Caesars Casino
CaesarsCasino.com is one of six regulated online gambling domains associated with the Caesars brand. It’s the product of a joint effort between Caesars in Atlantic City and market leader NYX Gaming Group.
The Caesars conglomerate, which encompasses both casino and poker sites in New Jersey, sits squarely in the middle of the pack in terms of revenue. Their 2017 revenue was just slightly under $220 million. In contrast, the revenue leader Borgata hit $755 million, while Resorts trailed at the end with $190 million.
Caesars Casino Updates 2019
Caesars online casino added its online sportsbook to the site just before NFL season.
New games recently added to Caesars Casino
- Riverboat Queen: with free spins and progressive prizes, this cruise is guaranteed to provide you with plenty of opportunities to score a massive payout. If you enjoy riverboat gambling, make sure to give this Spin Games slot a try.
- Big Prize Bubblegum: five reels, 1024 pay lines, and plenty of gumball nostalgia. If a Bonus Toy capsule appears over the reels during the free spins, you’ll trigger a special pick’em bonus round.
- Olympus Thunder: come face to face with Zeus in this five reel, 20 pay line slot straight from SG Digital’s stable. If you get lucky, you’ll trigger up to three Re-spins, but it’s the 20 free spin Olympus Bonus that you should be fishing for.
- Hula Nights: join the party on the beach in this Hawaii-themed slot. Three or more Scatters will award you with up to 25 free spins, while the Big Bet feature will make you feel like a real high-roller.
- Dancing Drums: follow the rhythm of the dancing drums and trigger the free spins or the jackpot bonus round for a massive payout in this Ancient China-themed 243-line game.
- Ghostbusters Spectral Search: if you always wanted to see the cast of the classic Ghostbusters on the reels, you really shouldn’t miss this game! Five reels, three bonus games, and as many as five progressive jackpots.
- Slingo: This slot/bingo hybrid has become a popular addition to online casinos and Caesars recently added three titles: Slingo Reel Bonus, Slingo XXXtreme and Slingo Riches.
- Great Tiger: Fierce is the word for this Everi slot boasting 1,096 paylines and featuring Stacked Symbols, Firecrcker Wild and Free Spins Bonus.
- High Voltage Blackout: This game should spark your interest, with Stacked Wilds, Lightning Multipliers, and a Blackout Bonus where you try to wipe out the electrical grid of a whole cityscape.
- Monopoly Money in Hand: Featuring your fave characters from the Milton Bradley board game, Free Spins bonus, Chance Card bonus and a Big Bet option.
- Twin Spin Deluxe: Utilizing Cluster Pays instead of traditional paylines, this slot has a return-to-player percentage of 96.4%, on the high end for a slot. Retro symbols like diamonds, bars, cherries, etc. fuel wins in clusters of 9, with wins made easier by the Twin Spin feature.
- Fortunes of the Dead: A horror-themed slot game with unique graphics and designs. Scary symbols — including skeletons, skulls, and melting candles — spin on the game’s five reels and create up to 50 winning combinations. Landing five horseman Scatter symbols on reels two, three, and four triggers a bonus round with five free spins. A great-looking game with tons of action and novelty.
- Legend of the Pharaohs: This 5 reel, 20 payline slot from SG Gaming features symbols such as scarabs, ravens, standard card values, and various Egyptian artifacts. The blue pyramid Scatter symbols triggers the bonus free spins round. A Wild is also available.
- Zeus – God of Thunder: Another excellent game from Williams Interactive and one that awards up to one hundred free spins through the Wild Zeus Spin Bonus feature. The grand jackpot can be won by landing “background” sky symbols on the fifth reel. Comes with thirty paylines.
- Theater of the Night: Designed by NextGen Gaming and NYX, this slot game is set in a beautiful magical forest and features stunning birds and plants as symbols. The game lacks a Scatter symbol and instead employs a “win both ways” features, which can double your payouts. A non-progressive jackpot is available, worth 300x the player’s total bet. Five reels, 10 paylines.
- Play the Dr. Jekyll Goes Wild slot for a chance to score between 10 and 75 free spins in one bet. Dr. Hyde is the Wild Symbol and will substitute for all other symbols except the Potion. Bet on any of 10 paylines.
- The Monopoly Bring The House Down slot brings Wilds, Scatters, free spin rounds, Monopoly symbols, and Hot Zone Houses and Hotels to your computer screen. The game offers 40 paylines and multiple bonus winning combinations that can be triggered using the Big Bet option or by landing a Hot Zone Pattern.
- Fu Dao Le is a graphically appealing, Chinese mythology-themed slot game from SG Interactive. The Wild is represented by a Lucky Hieroglyph symbol. Landing three Gongs anywhere on reels number 2, 3, and 4 will trigger a bonus freeplay round with eight spins – any winnings from this round are automatically doubled. 243 winning combinations and a 4% house edge.
- Golden Mane was recently added to Caesars already huge collection of slot games. Players get to enjoy lush green scenery in the background, while symbols such as mountain peaks, manes, and trees spin on their screens. Bonus payout multipliers are granted by landing the horseshoe Scatter symbol on reels 2, 3, and 4. The major downside: only 10 paylines.
- Caesars Casino NJ Bonus Offer – April 2019
- Ongoing short-term bonuses
- What’s great about Caesars Casino?
- Casino Game selection at Caesars Casino NJ
- Caesars Mobile NJ Casino App
- Caesars NJ promotions
- Caesars Casino loyalty program
- Banking at Caesars Casino
- Caesars Casino software
- Caesars Casino Updates 2019