Caesars Online Casino (www.CaesarsCasino.com) is licensed through Caesars Palace in Atlantic City. It’s only available to players over the age of 21 located in New Jersey. It’s operated by Caesars Interactive.
Caesars Casino only offers casino games. (The company’s online poker product is over at WSOP.com.)
Caesars Casino is powered by Amaya Gaming, and includes games licensed by IGT and SHFL. Use our bonus code (PLAYFREE25) and get $25 no deposit bonus and 100% up to $300 on your first deposit.
Caesars Online Casino Review
- Casino Bonus
- Game Selection
Caesars offers a great selection of casino games and offers $25 free along with a deposit bonus for first time players. New depositors receive a 100% up to $300 bonus. Many convenient deposit options are available.
The combination of the no deposit bonus for new players at Caesars online casino NJ with the superior game selection for both table games and slots makes Caesars an easy choice for those interested in trying out the regulated online casinos in New Jersey.
Caesars online casino bonus code
Last verified: February 19, 2018
New players will receive a free $25 when verified. This is free play for a one-time wager in the casino on video poker or slots before withdrawing. Players have 30 days to complete the wager. Use Caesars NJ online bonus code PLAYFREE25.
Caesars Casino First Deposit Bonus
All new depositors receive a first deposit reward of 100% up to $300. The combined deposit and bonus must be wagered at least five times at slots. Alternately, it can be wagered 10 times at video poker and 25 times at all other games games before withdrawing. Players have seven days to complete the wager. The same bonus code for Caesars online casino NJ applies – PLAYFREE25.
This is an exclusive offer – $15 extra for your no deposit bonus than the public bonus.
Caesars casino online bonus code details
|Casino Name||Caesars Casino|
|Opening Bonus Amount With Code||$25 Free + $300 Match Bonus|
|Opening Bonus Amount Without Code||$10 Free + $300 Match Bonus|
|Atlantic City Casino Partner||Caesars AC|
|IGP Permit Number||NJIGP 15-007|
Ongoing short-term promotions
– Valentine’s Bonus (February 14-17, 2018): make a deposit during the promotional period and get a 14% match on your payment, up to $1,000.
Online casino platform
CaesarsCasino.com is one of six regulated online gambling domains associated with the Caesars brand. It’s the product of a joint effort between Caesars in Atlantic City and iGaming powerhouse Amaya Gaming.
The Caesars conglomerate, which encompasses both casino and poker sites in New Jersey, is in a heated battle for second place. Through March 2016, Caesars has posted a $77.24 million Internet gaming win. This mark is bested only by the iGaming partnership of the Borgata and bwin.party.
Caesars Casino software
The Caesars Casino online gambling platform is provided by Amaya Gaming.
Long before its acquisition of PokerStars and Full Tilt, Amaya had established itself as a premier solutions provider for the interactive and land-based gaming industry.
That explains why Caesars online casino is one of the more aesthetically pleasing, intuitive and comprehensive platforms in the NJ regulated market. Additionally, its mobile counterpart is second-to-none.
- Browser-based client: Players seeking the full CaesarsCasino.com experience are best served logging in via a browser. Use up-to-date versions of Chrome, Firefox (recommended), Explorer, or Safari for Mac.
- Mobile applications: New Jersey casino mobile apps rarely feature more than a sampling of the games present on their desktop counterparts. CaesarsCasino.com is one of the sole exceptions to the rule. A huge portion of its 200+ games have been successfully ported to Android and iOS (version 6.1 or later) tablets and smartphone devices.
Quick review of Caesars mobile casino
The only significant difference between the CaesarsCasino.com PC/Mac version and the mobile app is the size of the screen.
Close to 100 of the platform’s slots and table games have found a home on mobile.
See how Caesars mobile compares with our in-depth NJ online casino mobile app review.
In addition, all cashiering, responsible gaming, support and registration functions are accessible from the mobile app, as well as other functionality related to profile management and promotional bonuses.
A couple of minor quibbles:
- Regardless of whether players log-in via 4G LTE or WiFi, loading times tend to be on the slow side. I would have preferred less features if that resulted in smoother transitions. This issue is prevalent on the desktop client as well.
- The app is riddled with minor bugs. Most of these bugs are superficial in nature and have little impact on a player’s ability to fully utilize the app’s functions. They can, however, detract from the overall playing experience a bit.
CaesarsCasino.com is a joint venture between Caesars Interactive Entertainment and Amaya Gaming. The duo got approved for a transactional waiver by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE) on November 8, 2013. This was essentially a green light to move forward with online gaming plans.
In total, there are six iGaming domains associated with the Caesars brand. However, CaesarsCasino.com is the only one operating under the Caesars/Amaya transactional waiver. It is the sole domain affiliated with Caesars AC.
The other five are powered by 888′s proprietary Dragonfish platform, under the Bally’s AC license.
Caesars online casino was part of the initial wave of regulated gambling sites in New Jersey. The site won approval to conduct 24-hour operations on November 25, 2013, four days after beginning a soft-launch trial run.
What games are available at CaesarsCasino.com?
Caesars boasts one of the more impressive arrays of slots and table games in New Jersey. The vast majority of these will be instantly recognizable to patrons of Caesars brick-and-mortar establishments in Atlantic City.
Caesars 888-powered domain offers somewhere in the vicinity of 25 games total. CaesarsCasino.com features nearly that many video poker games.
Caesars video poker
Caesars offers 18 video poker games. Denominations run the gamut from the very small to the substantial. There are some unique titles among the selection, such as Tens or Better and All-American Poker.
All single-line Game King games return approximately 99 percent or more, as do some of Caesars’ games. Generally speaking, the games offered by Spin Games (Regal Poker) boast poor payout tables and should generally be avoided. Players should also shy away from all Deuces Wild games.
There is a Triple Play video poker where players get dealt one hand and then build three hands from it. The cards held in the first hand are kept in all three hands. There is also a 100-play version of this game using the All American Poker pay table. This pays even money on two pair but pays 8 coins on a straight, flush and full house.
In addition, a Five Play machine has been recently added.
Caesars’ video poker titles:
- Aces and Faces
- All American
- Jacks or Better
- Double Bonus
- Double Double Bonus
- Tens or Better
- Deuces Wild
- Triple Play
- Five Play
- Regal Poker
- Regal Poker Deluxe
- 100-hand All American Poker
- Tens or Better
Caesars blackjack starts with a minimum bet of just $.10. This game is called “Micro Limit Blackjack.” It pays 6-5 on blackjack, except suited blackjacks pay 2-1.
While not a great rule, the game does allow players to double down on any two cards. They can also double down after splitting and hitting split aces, and the dealer stays on all 17s. Considering the minimum bet of $.10, this is not a bad game.
Players willing to bet at least $1 per hand should choose between European Blackjack, Sidebet Blackjack or Vegas Blackjack.
European Blackjack stays on all 17s. The player may only double on 9, 10 or 11 before or after a split. Surrender is available. European Blackjack does not draw the dealer’s hole card until after the player has acted. This changes the strategy against a ten or an ace when a double down or split might otherwise be the best play. The dealer will take any split or double down wagers if he draws a blackjack, as the player must make this decision before the house peeks to see if there is a blackjack.
Sidebet Blackjack allows players to double down on any two cards and after splitting. The dealer stays on all 17s. There are five separate side bets available. Each offers a higher edge than the blackjack game, something to avoid.
Vegas Blackjack offers the same rules with a $5 minimum bet. The main drawback to this game is that there is no surrender option available.
Caesars offers four versions of roulette. Like most New Jersey online casinos, there is an American and European game. The American version is the least desirable option. The wheel has two zeros, while European only has one.
Even money bets on the European wheel return 50 percent of the wager if the zero hits.
Action junkies may take to Double Bonus Spin Roulette, which adds an extra wide Bonus slot on the wheel. Hitting the bonus triggers a new wheel, which consists of an outer and inner ring. During a bonus spin, players can win up to 1200:1 on their investment.
Other Caesars table games
The only other table game offered by Caesars Casino is baccarat.
They previously offered a wider variety that included Casino War, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker and Triple Action Hold’em. Caesars deleted these in 2015.
Caesars online casino slots
All slots offered by Caesars Casinos are penny slots with multiple lines. There are no traditional reeled slots like those offered at brick-and-mortar casinos.
Slot titles include: Buccaneer’s Bounty, Cash N’ Clovers, Fire Flies and Golden Jaguar, along with the exceedingly popular Quick Hits Platinum, as well as Double DaVinci Diamonds and other name recognizable offerings.
There are 188 slot terminals in total.
Featured slots at CaesarsCasino.com
- All American Video Poker
- Diamonds of Athens
- Gulliver’s Travels
- Hot Shot
- Jewels of India
- Lucky 88
- Mega Ball Actions
- Princess of Paradise
- Triple Extreme Spin
- Twin Spin
Caesars online casino promotions
CaesarsCasino.com welcome bonus
What you get
- A “no deposit” bonus of $25, subject to a 1x play through requirement.
- A 100% match bonus up to $300 on all first-time deposits.
Caesars “no deposit” bonus ranks on the low end. The modest 1x wagering requirement is a plus, but only applies to virtual slot and video poker terminals. Table game aficionados have a more difficult time clearing the bonus.
Furthermore, the minimum withdrawal from CaesarsCasino.com via ACH, Neteller or check is $20. This means that you’ll either have to run red hot or make a cash deposit to truly benefit from this bonus. Still not a bad deal, but certainly one with strings attached.
For a first-time deposit bonus, it has more pluses than minuses.
On the positive side, the $300 bonus cap ranks in the top half for NJ casinos. Additionally, the seven-day clearing window is reasonable, if not ideal.
Furthermore, the bonus pays upfront, meaning that players will be able to utilize the gifted funds immediately. However, bonus funds and any winnings generated are not eligible for withdrawal until you meet the wagering requirements.
The wagering requirements on slots rank reasonably well among New Jersey casinos. Players must wager 5x their initial deposit plus the bonus amount. As an example, players who deposit $300 and receive an additional $300 must wager $3,000. That equates to a favorable 10% cashback deal.
Only virtual slots contribute 100 percent toward the wagering requirement. Other games contributions as follows:
- Video poker: 50%
- Table games: 20%
To put these numbers into perspective, consider that HarrahsCasino.com awards a 20 percent contribution for roulette and 10 percent contribution for blackjack.
There’s nothing stated in the terms and conditions to indicate that the bonus becomes eligible for withdrawal on an incremental basis. Looks like an all-or-nothing proposition.
CaesarsCasino player rewards program
What you get
- Earn Reward Credits and Tier Credits for placing real-money wagers on slots, table games and video poker.
- Once you link your Total Rewards account, Rewards and Tier Credits earned online can be transferred over.
Total Rewards is Caesars’ player loyalty program. You can use it at nearly 40 resorts and casinos nationwide. Offering some of the most lucrative comps in the land-based casino space, Total Rewards is arguably the most beneficial VIP program on the market.
Not to mention, high-profile casinos such as the Borgata will automatically give players who present a Total Rewards Diamond (or Seven Stars) card their equivalent card.
There are four Total Rewards tiers. You can achieve higher tiers by earning Tier Credits, as follows:
- Gold: Base level – everyone starts here
- Platinum: 5,000 Tier Credits
- Diamond: 15,000 Tier Credits
- Seven Stars: 150,000 Tier Credits to become eligible
Rewards Credits are generally earned at the same rate as Tier Credits You can redeem these for casino play, hotel stays, dining, entertainment and shopping.
CaesarsCasino.com awards one Tier/Reward credits for every $10 wagered on slots, and one per $100 wagered on all other games.
Sadly, compared to what land-based Total Rewards casinos offer, that’s a pretty abysmal rate. To illustrate, land-based casinos award one Tier/Reward credit for every $5 wagered on slots, and one per $10 – $50 on video poker. Still, it’s something.
Once you link an account, Tier Credits earned online will be automatically transferred to your Total Rewards account. You must transfer Rewards Credits over.
Thus, one of your first priorities after creating a CaesarsCasino.com account should be to sign up for Total Rewards (if you don’t already have a card) and link your accounts.
- Convert your online rewards credits to cash. Players are eligible to convert Online Rewards Credits into cash at a rate of $10 per 1,000 Rewards Credits. This equates to between a .1 percent (slots) and .01 percent (other games) cashback deal.
- 2,500 bonus play giveaway: claim one free giveaway entry ticket a day for a chance to win bonus money at the end of the month – up to $2,500 up for grabs by 250 winners. The more tickets you get, the more likely you are to win.
CaesarsCasino.com – cashiering
Caesars online casino offers players a somewhat varied array of deposit options, some of which carry no fees and high success rates. From best to least:
- E-check: No fees, high success rate.
- Online banking transfers: No fees, subject to bank availability.
- 7-Eleven Pay Near Me: No fee, instant approval. This does require players to visit a participating location.
- Neteller: Convenient, but carries nominal fees.
- Cash at the Caesars AC cage: Inconvenient for those who do not live within proximity of Atlantic City. Ideal for frequent visitors who haven’t had success utilizing other methods.
- Visa/MasterCard: Low acceptance rates (Visa lower than MasterCard). Cash advance fees may apply.
- Caesars Prepaid Card: High success rate, requires account set-up. Card eligible for ATM transfers and you can use this wherever they accept the Discover card.
- PayPal: Deposit using existing PayPal funds or bank transfer. Credit and debit card deposits are not permitted.
Withdrawal methods aren’t quite as diversified and include bank transfers, USPS cheque, Neteller and cage withdrawals. PayPal is also offered to players that use it to make a deposit.
Caesars online casino support
You can contact Caesars customer service team via live chat (24/7), phone or email. Players that have general inquiries should utilize the site’s Instant Answers functionality.
What’s nice about Caesars’ support set-up is that there are four different email addresses players can address their concerns to: Support, Marketing, Complaints and Feedback. This allows the team to answer inquiries in an expedited manner.
The live chat representatives are knowledgeable enough, but I found them a bit curt for my taste. After answering my question, the rep abruptly left the conversation without asking if I had any further questions.
Phone reps were slightly friendlier, and just as knowledgeable. Wait times were minimal, regardless of whether you place the call during peak or off-peak hours.
New games recently added to Caesars Casino
– Hook’s Heroes: brave the seas with Captain Hook in this amazing 5-reel slot straight from NetEnt. The game features Wilds, Scatter Symbols, and three different Bonus Rounds.
– Glow: dazzling lights, animals, and a majestic mountainous backdrop make this five reel slot a joy to behold. Once you line up 2-5 Reindeers or 3-5 of the other animals, you’re going to receive a satisfying payout.
– Wild Run: visit the African savannah, trigger the free spins and win big with the bonus multipliers! This 5-reel slots straight from NextGen features 243 lines and an On-A-Roll mechanic, which keeps boosting your consecutive line wins.
– Venice Magic: developed by Side City Studios and released by NextGen Gaming in September 2017, this slot game is based on Italian Renaissance history and features highly interesting symbol designs. The golden lion statue pays most – 2500 for five of them. Enjoy free spins, 25 paylines, bonus rounds, and great sound effects.
– Jumpin Jalapenos: the Mexican food symbols did a great job of wetting our appetite and making us come back for more. Provided by Williams Interactive and released on July 29, 2013, Jumpin’ Jalapenos comes with 50 lines, five reels, a scatter, and a bonus chili-eating competition round.
– Fortunes of the Dead: a horror-themed slot game with unique graphics and designs. Scary symbols — including skeletons, skulls, and melting candles — spin on the game’s five reels and create up to 50 winning combinations. Landing five horseman Scatter symbols on reels two, three, and four triggers a bonus round with five free spins. A great-looking game with tons of action and novelty.
– Legend of the Pharaohs: this 5 reel, 20 payline slot from SG Gaming features symbols such as scarabs, ravens, standard card values, and various Egyptian artifacts. The blue pyramid Scatter symbols triggers the bonus free spins round. A Wild is also available.
– Zeus – God of Thunder: another excellent game from Williams Interactive and one that awards up to one hundred free spins through the Wild Zeus Spin Bonus feature. The grand jackpot can be won by landing “background” sky symbols on the fifth reel. Comes with thirty paylines.
– Theater of the Night: designed by NextGen Gaming and NYX, this slot game is set in a beautiful magical forest and features stunning birds and plants as symbols. The game lacks a Scatter symbol and instead employs a “win both ways” features, which can double your payouts. A non-progressive jackpot is available, worth 300x the player’s total bet. Five reels, 10 paylines.
– Play the Dr. Jekyll Goes Wild slot for a chance to score between 10 and 75 free spins in one bet. Dr. Hyde is the Wild Symbol and will substitute for all other symbols except the Potion. Bet on any of 10 paylines.
– The Monopoly Bring The House Down slot brings Wilds, Scatters, free spin rounds, Monopoly symbols, and Hot Zone Houses and Hotels to your computer screen. The game offers 40 paylines and multiple bonus winning combinations that can be triggered using the Big Bet option or by landing a Hot Zone Pattern.
– Fu Dao Le is a graphically appealing, Chinese mythology-themed slot game from SG Interactive. The Wild is represented by a Lucky Hieroglyph symbol. Landing three Gongs anywhere on reels number 2, 3, and 4 will trigger a bonus freeplay round with eight spins – any winnings from this round are automatically doubled. 243 winning combinations and a 4% house edge.
– Golden Mane was recently added to Caesars already huge collection of slot games. Players get to enjoy lush green scenery in the background, while symbols such as mountain peaks, manes, and trees spin on their screens. Bonus payout multipliers are granted by landing the horseshoe Scatter symbol on reels 2, 3, and 4. The major downside: only 10 paylines.
– The Halloween-themed Charms and Witches slot game whisks players away to a scary world of haunted houses, bats, and spooky sound effects. The game features a bonus round with up to 10 free spins, activated by landing three Bat Scatter symbols. Up to 25 paylines can be activated. We encourage players to give this game a try for its enchanting graphics and background music, if nothing else.
- Editor’s review
- Caesars online casino bonus code
- Ongoing short-term promotions
- Online casino platform
- What games are available at CaesarsCasino.com?
- Caesars online casino promotions
- CaesarsCasino.com – cashiering
- Caesars online casino support
- New games recently added to Caesars Casino