Caesars Casino Promo Code – Claim $2,000 Bonus in NJ
Caesars Casino is matching the deposits of new players at a rate of 100% for up to $2,000. To claim this bonus, create a Caesars New Jersey account and use the Caesars NJ casino promo code FREE25FS. You’ll also get 25 bonus spins on Starburst just for signing up.
Caesars offers a good selection of fun slots and table games to New Jersey players, with a growing collection of titles from the likes of IGT, NextGen Gaming, NetEnt, and Konami — including new and exclusive games.
Caesars is particularly popular thanks to its rewards program, as well as its selection of fast payment options and numerous promotions. The company’s recent acquisition of William Hill also means that Caesars continues to improve, with a fresh and modern look.
- Earn and redeem Caesars Rewards points
- New players receive a 100% deposit bonus up to $2,000
- Popular games like Monopoly & Lock It Link
- Tons of games on the iOS & Android apps
What is the Caesars Casino NJ promo code for March 2023?
The Caesars Casino promo code of FREE25FS will allow you to claim a 100% deposit matching bonus up to $2,000. You’ll also receive 25 bonus spins on Starburst just for creating your account.
|NJ Caesars Casino Promo Code||FREE25FS|
|No Deposit Bonus||25 bonus spins on Starburst|
|Deposit Bonus||100% up to $2,000
|Playthrough Requirements||10x on Slots
20x on Video Poker
50x on table games
|Timeframe for playthrough requirement||Seven days|
|Last Updated||March 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Caesars Casino for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
How does the Caesars Casino bonus work?
Once you’ve created your Caesars NJ casino account and used the Caesars NJ casino promo code FREE25FS, Caesars will match your first deposit at a rate of 100%. The amount you can receive in matching bonus funds maxes out at $2,000 . The following playthrough requirements apply, depending on the games you play:
- 10x on slots
- 20x on video poker
- 50x on table games
So, for instance, if you were to make a first deposit of $100, you would need to wager $1,000 on online slots at Caesars to be able to withdraw the bonus funds and any associated winnings. If you were to clear the bonus by playing video poker, you would need to bet $2,000. And $5,000 on table games. You have seven days to meet the playthrough requirement. If you fail to do so, you forfeit any remaining bonus funds.
And keep in mind, you also will get 25 bonus spins on Starburst when you create your Caesars NJ account. The same playthrough requirements apply to and bonus funds you win on Starburst.
To create an account and claim this promo, you must be 21 or older. Players can opt-out of this promotion by contacting customer support at Caesars Casino NJ.
Does Caesars Casino have other promotions?
The Caesars promotions page generally lists several offers, though at the moment more of its focus appears to be on online sportsbook reviews. As the new Caesars Casino site grows, we expect to see more benefits for fans of slots and table games. There were a couple of relevant promos that we did see, however:
- Cash giveaways: Receive entries into Caesars’ cash prize giveaways by logging into your account and wagering $25 on select casino games. The casino runs these giveaways on a regular basis, with as much as a $100,000 jackpot available at times. Check the promotions page for this month’s prize draw information.
- Tuesday Wins: Sign in to your account every Tuesday to receive a $5 bonus from Caesars Casino. You will need to opt-in by opening the “My Bonuses and Offers” page from your casino account.
A further advantage of playing online casino games at Caesars is its rewards program. Caesars Rewards users can claim two forms of credit just for playing games on the site. These can entitle you to casino bonus cash, discounted resort stays, free spins, and other fun prizes.
Visit the Caesars Rewards page to see your current credits and available prizes. You can even connect your land-based Caesars account to your online profile so you can accrue points for both methods of play.
How to download the Caesars Casino app in New Jersey
The Caesars Casino app is available for Android and Apple devices, and you can use it to play from anywhere in New Jersey with a connection. Caesars has a large variety of mobile-friendly titles, both slots, and table games. There’s also the option to deposit and withdraw funds, claim any casino promotions, visit customer support, and more directly from the app.
Caesars Casino on iOS
Caesars Casino works well on all iPhones and iPads that are reasonably up to date and have enough available storage. Here’s how to get the app:
- Open your iPhone or iPad’s browser and head to the Caesars Casino website.
- At the top of the screen, select the app download banner.
- This will take you to the correct page on the App Store, and you can get the app from there.
Caesars Casino on Android
It’s also fairly easy to get the app on Android:
- On the Caesars Casino website, select the Android prompt to download the app directly from the site. You may need to allow downloads from unknown sources in your phone’s security settings.
- Click on the download in your notifications bar to install it onto your device.
- Open the app and log in to start playing.
How do I get started at Caesars Casino NJ?
To create an account, start at the Caesars Casino site and select “Join Now.” This will take you to a registration form, where you will need to enter the following details:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
- Home address
- Caesars Casino promo code (FREE25FS)
Once your account is ready, you will need to make your first deposit on the site to claim the welcome bonus and to have money to bet with. Do this by clicking on the cashier link at the top of the page and selecting the deposit button. You can then enter the amount and select a payment option (see below for more on that).
Click “Featured,” “Live Dealer,” “Table Games” or “Slots” at the top of the page to view the various games available at Caesars. These will list tiles from A to Z by default, but you can change both this and the listing format using the buttons at the top right of the page.
What games can you play at Caesars New Jersey?
Caesars offers live dealer games, slots, and table games, with a good number of titles in each section. Just use the buttons at the top of the casino homepage to navigate your way through.
At the time of this review, Caesars had far fewer real money slot titles than the likes of Golden Nugget Casino and some of the other top New Jersey online casinos, but that number is likely to grow. You will still be able to find a lot of favorites, including Cleopatra, Triple Diamond, and Guns n’ Roses. Many titles are playable from just $0.10 per spin.
Table games are limited right now, as well, with just a small handful of games available. A couple of favorites are European roulette and baccarat. The full Game King selection is also available for video poker fans. The IGT collection of titles means you will have plenty of variations to choose from, including Jacks or Better, Bonus Poker Deluxe, and Deuces Wild Poker.
What are the most popular games at Caesars Casino in New Jersey?
Caesars has several player-favorite games that you can find in the “Featured” section of the site. Here are some of the most popular games right now:
- Wheel of Fortune Megaways: A later addition to IGT’s collection of slots based on this classic game show, Wheel of Fortune Megaways has up to 117,649 ways to win, with free spins feature and extending reels. This extremely volatile game has six reels and up to a million paylines if you trigger the free spins bonus.
- Cleopatra: It’s never a surprise when Cleopatra lands on the most popular page of online casinos. This IGT classic has a return-to-player rate of 95.02%, with several bonus features and stunning graphics. Though Cleopatra has been around since 2005, it certainly isn’t showing any signs of slowing down in the online casino world.
- Fortune Coin: This video slot, again from IGT, has 243 ways to win and a few fun features like free spins and wilds. Look out for the higher value symbols like the goldfish and gold dragon — the dragon wild will substitute all symbols to increase your chances of winning big. Fortune Coin has an RTP of 96%.
- European Roulette: This high-end table game gives you all the fun of a casino floor roulette table from your computer or mobile device. With an impressive 3D roulette wheel and smooth jazz soundtrack, it offers a fun change from the slots at Caesars.
Is Caesars the best online casino in New Jersey?
Caesars Casino has improved its standing in New Jersey following its acquisition of William Hill. There are still pros and cons to the NJ casino, however, which we will take you through here:
What’s great about Caesars Casino
- Easy registration process: Caesars has made it easy to get started at its online casino. Simply sign up by entering your personal details along with the Caesars NJ promo code. It’s then easy to make your first deposit on the site to claim the bonus funds.
- Caesars Rewards: As with Golden Nugget and BetMGM Casino, Caesars has its own rewards program so users can receive perks for playing slots and table games on the site. As you collect points, you will then be able to trade them in for bonus cash, discounted resort stays, and more.
- Live dealer games: Caesars has a good selection of live dealer titles so far. These allow you to get right in on the action with real dealers. We’d like to see the number of games grow over time to match the titles at BetMGM and Borgata.
Areas in need of improvement
- More games: We’re expecting the Caesars game lobby to grow quickly, but it still has some work to do to match, for instance, the Golden Nugget game lobby in New Jersey.
- Casino promotions: Caesars puts more of a push on its online sportsbook right now. We’d like to see more casino promotions. It would be great to see a featured game of the week, for example.
Caesars online casino payment methods
Caesars accepts several payment methods to fund and withdraw from your account. There’s a $20 minimum on all digital deposits, while the maximum depends on your payment method. Here’s how you can add cash to your Caesars Casino account:
- Credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
- VIP Preferred
- Online banking (PayWithMyBank)
- Prepaid Play+ card
- Cash at the casino cage
How to withdraw money from the Caesars app
Caesars aims to process most digital withdrawals within 72 hours, though it is often much quicker than this. The online casino gives users the option to withdraw using e-check, online banking, PayPal, Play+ prepaid card, or cash at the casino cage. Most withdrawal limits have a $20 minimum, and the maximum amount you can withdraw is $10,000 via PayPal.
Customer support at Caesars
To access Caesars’ support, scroll to the footer of the site to get started. Here, you’ll find links to the casino’s live chat, other contact methods, or the help page. It’s always a good idea to start with the help section, as this is full of useful FAQs on banking, gambling, playing responsibly, and more. Alternatively, get in touch with Caesars using one of the following:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 855-474-0606
History of Caesars online casino
Caesars launched one of the first online casinos in New Jersey when the state legalized online gambling in 2013. The site operates in partnership with its flagship resort in Atlantic City. Caesars acquired William Hill in mid-2021 for around $4.4 billion, with a focus on William Hill’s US betting business and technology.
Caesars online casino FAQ
Use the Caesars New Jersey promo code FREE25FS to receive a 100% deposit match for up to $2,000. You’ll also receive 25 bonus spins on Starburst when you open your new Caesars NJ account using the promo code FREE25FS. See full details above.
You must be at least 21 years old to register and play real money games at Caesars Casino in New Jersey. You will need to enter the last four digits of your Social Security number when you register your account, which the casino will check to confirm your age upon sign-up.
Yes, Caesars was one of the first online casinos to launch in New Jersey. It’s completely legal for all users who are within state lines, providing you’re 21 or older. Caesars is licensed in partnership with its flagship Atlantic City resort, under the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
You can withdraw your funds from Caesars using e-check, online banking, PayPal, Play+ prepaid card, or by visiting the Caesars cage in Atlantic City. Digital withdrawals start at $20 and max out at $10,000 using PayPal.
You must be within NJ state lines to use Caesars Casino. Both the site and app use geolocation technology to confirm this every time you log in.