FanDuel Casino New Jersey – Promo Code for $1,100
FanDuel Casino is a leading option for online casino users in New Jersey. Sign up to FanDuel Casino today and get a up to $1,000 back if you’re down after your first day at FanDuel. Additionally, get an additional $100 in free site credits just for betting withing 24 hours of creating your account.
FanDuel debuted the New Jersey standalone site on July 26, 2021. The integrated casino is still available on the FanDuel Sportsbook app as well, but game collections will be different on each site.
The new standalone app includes hundreds of casino games, including a full slate of live dealer titles, 90-plus slots, progressive and fixed jackpots, roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and video poker.
Read on for more details about the welcome promo, casino app, regular promotions and various games you’ll find on FanDuel’s online casino.
FanDuel Casino New Jersey $1,100 welcome bonus
FanDuel Casino’s welcome promo for New Jersey is an easy way to try the games with minimal risk to your own money.
To qualify for the Play it Again welcome offer for up to $1,000, create an account, deposit at least $10 and play any casino games you like. FanDuel Casino will reimburse you up to $1,000 if you have an overall loss over the next 24 hours. If you receive a refund, it will arrive in your account as site credits within 72 hours.
Net loss is total dollars wagered minus total winnings. For instance, if you deposit $100 and wager it all over the next 24 hours and end up with a balance of $75, FanDuel online casino will add $25 in site credits to your balance within three days.
Using the same example, if you have a balance of $150 at the end of the day, you won’t qualify for the offer because you wound up with a net gain, even if you had some unlucky spins along the way.
On top of all this, whether you win or lose FanDuel will give you $100 in free credits to use on the site provided you make your first deposit and bet within 24 hours of signing up. You’ll get these credits in the form of $25 once a week, over four successive weeks.
FanDuel Casino NJ promo code in February 2023
|Online Casino||FanDuel Casino New Jersey|
|FanDuel NJ Promo Code||Click to claim promo|
|FanDuel Casino Sign Up Bonus||Up to $1,000 back if down after opening 24 hours on site|
|Free Site Credits||$100 if you make first bet within 24 hours of signing up|
|Total Bonus Offer||Up to $1,100|
|Last Updated||February 2023|
FanDuel Casino welcome offer details
FanDuel promotions have a few special benefits that aren’t available at most of the competition. First, you can use site credits to play all slots and table games. One dollar in site credit is equivalent to one real dollar whether you play slots or table games.
Second, while you can’t cash site credits out right away, you need to play them through only once. Once you wager all of the site credits you received, your winnings will automatically convert to withdrawable cash.
Finally, you’ll use any site credits to wager before your real money balance. You can withdraw your deposited funds at any time, without penalty. Your site credits and real money will combine to appear as the available balance at the top of the screen. Click the balance to open a popup that displays the two balances separately.
FanDuel Casino’s welcome offer also has a couple of other points to note:
- Your 24 hours of play will begin when you place your first wager.
- Your net loss must be at least $5 to qualify for the offer.
- Any site credits will arrive in your account within 72 hours.
- You only get the $25 weekly free credits if you make your first bet within 24 hours of signing up for your account.
- You must use site credits within seven days of receiving them.
Note that the FanDuel standalone app and sportsbook-integrated app, as well as sister site Stardust Casino (formerly Betfair Casino), share player data. This means you can claim the welcome offer from just one of the sites.
How to join FanDuel Casino in New Jersey
If you already have an account with another FanDuel site in New Jersey, you can use those credentials to sign in to the new standalone casino.
To open a new account, head to the casino site and click “Join Now.” Enter your email, and set up a username, password and security questions. You can also choose to opt in to two-step verification.
Next, enter your address, phone number and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Click the boxes to agree to the terms and conditions, then click “Create Account.” Once your data is confirmed, you’re all set.
Ongoing FanDuel Casino promotions
FanDuel offers a variety of regular promotions that change frequently, so be sure to check back often to see what’s available. At the time of this review, it had a number of daily, weekly and monthly promos, including the following:
- Cashback on Blackjack: Play any blackjack game and get cash back as site credits ranging from $2 up to $250. Wagers of $100 will get you $2, all the way up to $250 for wagering $10,000.
- Risk-free slot play: Wager $25 or more on a featured slot game, and the casino will cover any net loss up to $10 in site credits.
- Risk-free table games: Wager $25 or more on any table game from midnight to noon and the casino will cover any net loss up to $10 in site credits
- Game of the Week: Wager $50 within 24 hours on a featured game to qualify for $5 in site credits to use on the same game.
Currently, FanDuel Casino online does not offer a loyalty program.
Download the FanDuel Casino app for NJ
FanDuel Casino’s standalone app is available on iOS and Android devices. It features sharp graphics and immersive gameplay, along with an attractive, highly responsive interface.
Built on GAN’s GameStack platform, the app offers everything available on the full-size version of the site. Mobile players can even access the cashier and responsible gambling features from within the game interface.
Use the search function to look for a specific game, or use the navigation bar to sort games into categories such as slots, live casino, new, jackpots, blackjack, roulette, tables, all games and favorite games.
Best features on the FanDuel Casino app
Overall, the new FanDuel Casino standalone app is one of the strongest on the market. FanDuel knows from experience what works and what doesn’t, and the result is a smooth, sleek app. Here are a few of the top features you’ll find:
- Improved app: The standalone app is one of the most mobile-friendly online casinos on the market. It’s optimized to perform well on a variety of devices and offers top-notch graphics and a responsive interface. Games run smoothly, and players are unlikely to experience hiccups during play.
- Brand recognition: More than 12 million players use FanDuel products. FanDuel’s sportsbook consistently leads the pack in nearly every US state with legal online sports betting.
- Growing game collection: Although it will take some time for FanDuel to beef up the new app’s game library, it has already partnered with a long list of game studios and announced plans to optimize the collection for casino fans. It’s a positive sign that the initial launch included a full slate of live dealer titles.
- Welcome offer/other promotions: FanDuel’s promotions aren’t big and splashy like some you might see elsewhere, but there are a lot of them. The casino offers a different promotion nearly every day, including cashback offers, free spins and insured wagers, in addition to its welcome bonus for new users.
- Wide range of banking options: FanDuel offers one of the largest list of banking options on the market. The operator has had almost 15 years to develop solid relationships with US banks and financial companies. As a result, it’s easy to find a method that will work for you, whether you prefer Venmo, a personal debit card, PayPal, FanDuel Play+ card, Visa and Mastercard, Skrill, or others.
Casino games available on the FanDuel NJ Casino app
FanDuel’s standalone app launched with more than 100 casino games, including live dealer titles, and it’s likely that the collection will grow swiftly. For now, you’ll find a good selection of slots, progressive and fixed jackpot games, video poker, roulette, blackjack, baccarat and live dealer games.
Slots account for most of FanDuel Casino’s game library. Over 90 titles were available at launch, but you can expect new games to continue to arrive. If you’re looking for a few ideas on where to start, consider the following real money slot titles:
- Lightning Horseman: From Lightning Box Games, this five-reel slot has 40 paylines and a respin bonus feature that offers a chance to win one of four fixed jackpots up to 1,250x your original wager. With a medium volatility and a return-to-player rate of 95.52%, this game gives you a chance to win big. Wager from $0.40 up to $50 per spin.
- Vortex: This retro sci-fi game from Everi is a classic three-reel slot spiced up with some fun animations. With only one payline, the game has a high volatility, but also a respin bonus game that offers a chance to win up to 12,000 credits.
- Red Riding Hood: NetEnt’s five-by-three-reel game is packed with a slew of random bonus features. Wager from $0.20 to $200 on this low- to medium-variance game that features an RTP of 96.33%.
- Flame: From NextGen Gaming, this three-by-five-reel slot has 20 paylines and a neon-blue fire that spices things up with seven instant bonus features. With a low average volatility, you have a good chance to see them first-hand.
- Smash the Pig: This five-reel slot with 20 paylines from Spielo is meant to be silly, and it succeeds in a very fun fashion. Look for the Smash the Pig bonus feature for some “hands on” silliness and the potential to win up to 20x your wager.
FanDuel Casino’s standalone app launched with an excellent selection of table games, with blackjack, live dealer games and more. Look for Shuffle Master’s Casino War, or choose from among four versions of roulette, including European roulette from NetEnt and Double Bonus Spin Roulette from IGT.
A number of first person titles from Evolution Gaming are on hand, including Football Suite, Dream Catcher, Dragon Tiger, roulette and baccarat. There are two additional versions of baccarat, including Baccarat Professional Series.
FanDuel’s standalone app launched with 10-plus live dealer titles, including the following:
- Blackjack (five tables)
- Roulette Live
- Baccarat Live
- Infinite Blackjack
- Auto Roulette Live
Three classic versions of blackjack are on tap, as well as Zappit, Poker and Pairs and multi-hand variants from SG Digital. All titles are available on the app, as well.
You’ll find plenty of video poker action, including IGT’s Game King, Five Play Draw Poker, and Ten Play Draw Poker. SG Digital’s Casino Hold’em Poker, Let It Ride and Three Card Stud are also available.
Free to play
In addition to all those games, FanDuel NJ also has a free-to-play slot game that allows users to win up to $2,000 in casino bonus cash. Here are the details you need to know:
- You can claim three free spins each day for FanDuel Reward Machine
- Those spins expire after 24 hours, so make sure you use them
- You can win instantly or collect trophies and symbols throughout the week for your shot at the $2,000 top prize
With nothing to lose and up to $2,000 in FanDuel bonus money to win, there’s literally no reason not to give Reward Machine a try.
Free and real money casino games at FanDuel New Jersey
FanDuel offers free demo play on several games. You can’t win real money playing in demo mode, but you can try out many of the games risk-free. Not all games are available. Click the game you’re interested in to see whether it has a demo mode.
FanDuel Casino NJ online banking options
Whatever your preference, FanDuel has a variety of safe and secure banking options to try to meet your needs.
- Mastercard/Visa credit and debit
- ACH e-check (online banking)
- FanDuel Play+ card
- PayNearMe (7-Eleven, Family Dollar, CVS)
And the following banking methods are available for withdrawals:
- ACH e-check (online banking)
- FanDuel Play+ card
- Check by mail
To make a withdrawal with some of these methods, like PayPal and Skrill, for instance, you will need to use that method to make a deposit first. Otherwise, your only withdrawal option is check by mail, which can take up to 10 days, on top of FanDuel’s 24-hour internal review.
ACH e-check and Play+ cards will take three to five days to arrive in your account, after passing the internal review process.
How to contact FanDuel Casino customer service
FanDuel provides a decent general FAQ that applies to the casino and sportsbook. If you need more in-depth help, you can also reach out via the following:
- Email: [email protected], seven days a week and around the clock.
- Phone: 800-475-2250 between the hours of 10 a.m. and 8 p.m. ET.
- Live chat: Use the link at the bottom of the game lobby daily between the hours of 9 a.m. and 2 a.m. ET.
Is FanDuel Casino legal in New Jersey?
Yes. Online casino gambling is legal in New Jersey as long as you’re 21 or older and physically located within state lines at the time of play.
FanDuel Casino operates on the online gaming license of Golden Nugget AC and is regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. For concerns or complaints, contact the DGE at 609-984-0909 or [email protected]
FanDuel Casino history
From the company’s origins as a daily fantasy sports provider in 2009, FanDuel’s sportsbook, online casino, DFS and online horse race wagering sites now serve over 12 million customers in the United States alone.
FanDuel’s online casino has a confusing history in the Garden State. FanDuel’s land-based partner was Meadowlands Racetrack when online casinos first became legal in New Jersey. The new laws did not allow racetracks to obtain online casino licenses, so FanDuel was out of luck.
That changed when gambling giant Paddy Power and its Betfair brand merged with FanDuel and formed Flutter Entertainment in 2018. Flutter inked a partnership with Golden Nugget AC and launched the Betfair online casino the following year. For a brief time, Betfair Casino was integrated into the FanDuel Sportsbook app.
The first FanDuel Casino was integrated into the Pennsylvania sportsbook app in early 2020. A standalone app launched in the Keystone State shortly thereafter.
It didn’t take long for FanDuel to exchange its own branded casino with the Betfair brand in New Jersey, also under the Golden Nugget AC license. At the time, FanDuel Casino NJ was available only via the sportsbook app. Clicking the “Casino” link on the web version of the sportsbook would transfer players to the standalone Betfair Casino site.
After Flutter acquired the Stardust Casino name in early 2021, the standalone Betfair site was rebranded and disappeared from the Garden State. To bring things around full circle, the first standalone FanDuel Casino app launched in late July 2021.
FanDuel Casino FAQ
No. You won’t need to enter a FanDuel Casino promo code, just sign up with FanDuel Casino NJ and deposit at least $10 to qualify for FanDuel Casino’s Play it Again bonus worth up to $1,000. If you get started within 24 hours of signing up, you’ll also get $100 in additional site credits. Those will be delivered once a week over your first four weeks on the site. Scroll up to read complete details in the FanDuel welcome bonus section.
No. To legally wager real money online in New Jersey, you must be located within the state. FanDuel’s app has built-in software that will keep track of your location so that you don’t make any illegal bets outside the Garden State. If you attempt to bypass the software, you won’t be able to bet.
Yes. FanDuel’s new standalone casino offers a dedicated app for Apple and Android phones and tablets. Head to the casino site and scroll down to find the appropriate logo for your operating system. Click on the logo and follow any prompts to complete the FanDuel NJ app download.
Yes. FanDuel accepts a range of banking options for deposits and withdrawals, including PayPal, Venmo, credit and debit cards, FanDuel Play+ card, PayNearMe, Skrill and online banking.
No. FanDuel does not charge fees for deposits or withdrawals. Be aware that some third-party financial institutions may charge you a fee when you make a withdrawal. Check with your bank beforehand to find out.