Since its debut, DraftKings NJ sportsbook leads the way in the market, topping even venerable sportsbook sites such as William Hill and playMGM. The DFS-turned-sportsbook company now holds the lion’s share of revenue with Resorts Casino as its land-based partner. Kambi powers its online sportsbook.
DraftKings Sportsbook NJ Promo Code – 2019
New users get an exclusive $25 in free bets just for signing up at DraftKings Sportsbook NJ. The five bets each equal $5 so you get five free bets.
Your first deposit is also matched up to $500 at DraftKings.
DraftKings Sportsbook NJ 2019 Promo Code & Details
|Sportsbook Name||DraftKings Sportsbook|
|Promo Code||Click here|
|Opening Bonus Amount With Code||$25 free + Up to $500 match bet|
|Opening Bonus Amount Without Code||Up to $500 match bet|
|IGP Permit Number||NJIGP 18-008|
No promo code needed, just use our link to get to our exclusive DraftKings Sportsbook lander.
DraftKings is good about simplifying things for their players. That is why it is possible for players to sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook through either an app or a browser.
The information that is required for signing up is typical and non-invasive. There is no bank information required to sign up. Although for sportsbook, a location check is required to deposit money and place bets. You must be physically located in New Jersey to place a bet.
It is also possible to link your DFS and sportsbook accounts. Just follow the instructions when you sign up at the latter if you already play DFS at DraftKings.
How does the DraftKings bonus work?
Upon sign up, users will receive five $5 free bets to be used on any sport. The free bets must be used within 30 days and are not included in any returns or winnings. You also can’t redeem the free bets for cash.
After a first deposit is made, a deposit bonus is given to the sportsbook user of up to $500. In other words, a player should deposit $500 in order to get the max deposit bonus back.
What’s great about DraftKings Sportsbook?
- DFS integration
- Bet variety
- Supported software
- Competitive Lines
- Bet Variety
DraftKings Sportsbook was the first to launch in New Jersey’s online sports betting market and the first mobile sportsbook app outside of Nevada, beating out experienced players such as MGM/Borgata and Caesars. While the competition was nonexistent for the better part of a month, DraftKings made its mark with in-play betting, betting carousels, variety of bets, and an easy-to-use platform.
Bottom line: As the first in market, DraftKings has a strong following. That $25 in free bets is nothing to shy away from either.
What’s not so great?
- Limited cashiering options.
- No direct phone support.
Sportsbook League / market selection at DraftKings NJ
- Baseball / MLB
- Basketball / NBA
- Football / NFL
- Hockey / NHL
- MMA / UFC
- Golf / PGA
- Other Sports / Leagues
- Rugby Union
Sportsbook Bet selection at DraftKings Sportsbook NJ
A parlay combines two or more bets, which only pays off if all the stipulations are met. This means that even if one of the original bets works, the rest must pan out appropriately to win.
Of course, this is more of a risk, but it is also a better payoff than any one of the original bets.
Betting a moneyline is for everyone. The simplicity of this bet makes it appropriate for everyone from beginners to people who are sports betting pros. A moneyline bet is based on who is going to win.
The odds of this bet are determined by the favorite team or player and the underdog.
Spreads or point spreads, work off a “+” or a “-” handicap. This “handicap” or “line” is predetermined based on team performance. For instance, a game with a “line” of 4.5 means the favored team must win by five points or more.
The underdog would have to win or lose by four points or less. To win the bet, the player’s chosen team must cover the spread, in accordance with the line.
In sports betting, a prop bet or a prop is a wager placed on anything other than a point spread, moneyline or game total. This wager can be anything from the coin flip to which team will score first.
Over/under bets are easy to keep track of and are fun to try.
For newer players who wish to delve deeper than a straightforward moneyline bet, this is the way to go. An over/under or total bet is self-explanatory. The bet is based on whether the final score will be over or under a predetermined number.
It is customary for the bet to be placed on the final score.
Other Bet Types
- In-Play Betting: Also known as betting, these bets are placed after the game starts, during the heat of the game. They are usually on the spot bets that can be long-term (end of the game) or short-term (next play). The best part about these wagers is the freedom, creativity and opportunistic nature of the bets. These types of bets can be started and concluded in rapid succession, multiple times throughout the game. It is fast-paced and easy to enjoy.
- Cashing out of existing bets: Don’t want to wait for a bet to be resolved? DraftKings will sometimes offer a “cash out” option that pays out a part of the winning result, based on a game (and bet’s) current status. This lets the bettor mitigate risk, if he or she wants to end the bet early.
- Futures: Futures are not overly used in DraftKings, because they take a long time to end. However, there are a few Futures that pop up on the platform every once and a while. A futures bet is a bet of who will win the season of a sport before that season has even started. The most obvious American example is predicting the winner of the Super Bowl before football season starts.
Draftkings Mobile NJ Sportsbook App
Signing up for DraftKings sportsbook on the desired mobile device will start the prompts that will lead to the successful download of the sportsbook app. This is an easy process, which only takes a few minutes. After following the directions for navigating players through the download, the platform will function as if using any other app.
The browser option for sportsbook does not require any download, and you can use it both on phones and computers.
Draftkings Sportsbook promotions
- Special Odds Boosts: Get daily boosted odds on the biggest events in sports.
- The Masters
- Tiger to Win Masters: +2000 (boosted from +1400)
- Rory to Win Masters: +900 (boosted from +700)
- Dustin Johnson to Finish Top 10: +130 (boosted from +110)
- The Masters
- Tiger Woods Masters Specials
- Make a Triple Bogey or Worse +500
- Shoot -10 or better +500
- Shoot -5 or better +150
- Play in Final Group in Round 4 +800
- Make an Eagle on Hole 13 +220
- Make a Hole in One +6600
- Make an Eagle in Round 1 +375
- Make an Eagle in Round 2 +375
- Make an Eagle +100
- Make 2+ Eagles +450
- Make Triple Bogey or Worse +500
- Total Birdies O/U 15.5
- Total Bogeys O/U 12.5
- Tiger Woods Masters Specials
- Sportsbook Pools: Just pick your pool, make your picks, and submit to win.
- $50 March Bet Bonus: If customers place a pre-game point spread wager on any NCAA Tournament game between Tuesday, March 19 and Monday, April 8, DraftKings will march the first bet up to $50. This offer comes in the form of a free bet. Any additional bets on March Madness games will not be matched. Odds must be -130 or greater. Opt-in required.
- New users get an exclusive $25 in free bets just for signing up at DraftKings Sportsbook NJ. The five bets each equal $5 so you get five free bets.
- Place your first paid bet on DraftKings Sportsbook and get it matched instantly with a Free Bet – up to $500.
Refer a Friend
- Refer your friends to join DraftKings Sportsbook and you’ll both earn $50 in free bets.
Draftkings Sportsbook loyalty program
Extras are not a forte of the DraftKings platform, it would seem. After all, the loyalty program is also lacking the vigor needed to entice visitors.
Instead of making the loyal players feel like VIPs, accumulating points is more like work. Garnering rewards are difficult and do not amount to much. It takes a lot of money and time to claim any type of reward.
While this is a loyalty program, which implies multiple transactions, the loyal relationship cannot be one-sided.
Luckily, DraftKings does do a good job offering different bettor-friendly promotions throughout every week, so keep an eye on those.
Banking at Draftkings Sportsbook
Depositing money through DraftKings is simple and safe. Yet, it is a limited list. DraftKings’ explanation is that they want to ensure the safety of their players.
Once they can guarantee a certain level of safety for new methods, they will be added. Here are the current options:
- Credit/debit card
- Bank transfer
- Play+ Prepaid
You can also move money from a linked DFS account to the sportsbook, once you have played through the money at the DraftKings fantasy platform first. (That means you have to have entered contests with the money and won it back in order to transfer it to your sportsbook account.)
Here are your options for withdrawals:
- Bank transfer
- Play+ Prepaid
- Cash at cage (Resorts Casino)
Draftkings Sportsbook software
- No direct phone support, only callbacks.
- Email: [email protected]
More on Draftkings Sportsbook
The DraftKings platform has won the hearts of fantasy sports fans across the globe.
Although, there was still speculation of how they intended to pull off the first sportsbook mobile app. Fortunately for the company and sports fans, there are many areas in which DraftKings has excelled. Here are three of the most comprehensive platform achievements:
SPEED OF THE PLATFORM
Betting is a speedster’s sport. Wagers should be placed quick, as part of the thrill is the anticipation of the outcome. DraftKings understands this on a multifaceted level.
Therefore, the company was sure to keep pace with every aspect of their platform. Transactions happen quickly and loading times are efficient. Even the geolocation is specialized so that it confirms the location of the player quickly. DraftKings understands the need for speed in mobile sports betting.
Therefore, the platform has excelled in its execution of it.
INFORMING THE BETTOR
Information sharing is not usually a good thing when it comes to wagers. Yet, DraftKings has found a way to make it positive, as the platform works tirelessly to help players understand their platform.
Regardless of whether the player is new to DraftKings or completely new to sports betting, the platform has them covered. The here are many examples, descriptions, and videos helping players understand how to place bets and navigate the platform.
DraftKings Sportsbook FAQ
How old does someone have to be to play DraftKings?
Bettors must be at least 21 years old.
Do you have to be in NJ to bet at DraftKings?
Sportsbook can only be accessed and wagered on when people are within the parameters of New Jersey.
Where does DraftKings’ gambling license come from?
Resorts Casino is DraftKings’ sports betting partner in New Jersey. Its platform is powered by Kambi.
Draftkings Sportsbook Updates 2019
DraftKings offers casino games
What many may not realize about the DraftKings Sportsbook app is that there is a mini DraftKings casino now. The iGaming rollout started in mid-December with blackjack, and additional offerings added in early 2019.
Available casino games include:
- Blackjack ($1-$5,000)
- Cleopatra slots ($0.01-$600)
- Wheel of Fortune on Tour slots ($0.50-$500)
- Double Double Bonus Poker ($0.10-$200)
- Player’s Suite Roulette (($0.10-$5,000)
There is no need to download a new app or fund a separate wallet as DraftKings online casino, for now, is built into the DraftKings Sportsbook app. To play, click on the “More Games” tab located in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, scroll down and select the casino game of choice.
- DraftKings Sportsbook NJ Promo Code – 2019
- What’s great about DraftKings Sportsbook?
- Sportsbook League / market selection at DraftKings NJ
- Sportsbook Bet selection at DraftKings Sportsbook NJ
- Draftkings Mobile NJ Sportsbook App
- Draftkings Sportsbook promotions
- Draftkings Sportsbook loyalty program
- Banking at Draftkings Sportsbook
- Draftkings Sportsbook software
- DraftKings Sportsbook FAQ
- Draftkings Sportsbook Updates 2019