Bally’s is on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City. It is owned and operated by Bally’s Corp,
Bally’s has a wide variety of table games with lower limits, the video poker is average, and the rest of the casino floor is covered with standard slots.
In 2020, Caesars sold the property to Bally’s Corp. (formerly Twin River Worldwide).
Best NJ Online Casinos
Bally’s Atlantic City casino
Bally’s spreads to nearly 100 table games. This includes ones in the high-limit salon. Nearly every game offered by Atlantic City casinos is available here.
All blackjack at Bally’s pays 3-2. Doubling down before and after splitting is permitted. Six-deck games stand on all 17s. Eight-deck games hit it.
Craps offers five-times odds. The field pays double of 12. Double zero roulette games have la partage, which returns half of a bet to a player when the ball lands on zero.
Table games at Bally’s Atlantic City
- Six deck blackjack: $25 to $3,000 (8 tables)
- Eight deck blackjack: $10 to $500 (15 tables)
- Spanish 21: $5 to $500 (3 tables)
- Craps: $10 to $1,000 (5 tables)
- Single zero roulette: $100 to $2,000 (1 table)
- Double zero roulette: $10 to $200 (9 tables)
- High card flush: $5 to $200 (1 table)
- Three card poker: $10 to $500 (3 tables)
- Four card poker: $10 to $200 (2 tables)
- Ultimate Texas hold’em: $5 to $200 (2 tables)
- Let It Ride: $5 to $200 (2 tables)
- Pai gow poker: $25 to $3,000 (2 tables)
- Pai gow tiles: $25 to $3,000 (2 tables)
- Baccarat: $25 to $10,000 (24 tables)
- Mississippi Stud: $5 to $50 (1 table)
- Caribbean stud poker: $5 to $1,000 (1 table)
There are two digital table games. There is $1 to $900 Big Wheel and $3 to $2,000 double zero roulette. The digital roulette game does not offer la partage.
The best video poker at Bally’s is full-pay Jacks or Better. It starts at a quarter and goes to $10. Other 99 percent video poker games include 18/7/5 joker poker; 8/5 bonus poker and bonus aces and faces; and 9/7/5 double bonus poker. These games are spread in denominations from half-dollars to five dollars.
FanDuel Sportsbook at Bally’s Atlantic City
The permanent FanDuel Sportsbook Lounge is one of the newest additions to Bally’s AC. It’s located right off the casino floor and footsteps away from the Boardwalk.
The sportsbook features a central 25-foot-wide state-of-the-art LED video wall, flanked by two 10-foot-wide LED video walls on either side and 10 video displays so fans will never miss out on the action.
Fans can place sports wagers at five betting windows or use one of twenty IGT PlaySports self-serve betting kiosks.
FanDuel Sportsbook at Bally’s Atlantic City is open daily noon – 12:00 am, with extended hours as needed to accommodate sporting events.
Bally’s Players Club Program
Bally’s Players Club program provides greater rewards for Bally’s Atlantic City loyal players and guests, enhancing their overall gaming experience while maintaining players’ current tier status.
Customers can obtain their new Bally’s Players Card at the Players Club.
There are four tiers (with additional perks for the higher tiers):
- Gold – 0-3,999 points
- Platinum – 4,000-9,999 points
- Black – 10,000-99,999 points
- Red – 100,000 points + invitation
Bally’s Atlantic City hotel
There are 1,214 hotel rooms at Bally’s Atlantic City. Rates start at $59 per night during weeknights offseason and go up to $350 on weekend nights.
The rooms at Bally’s Atlantic City typically measure 300 to 350 square feet. There is little difference in price and quality between the standard rooms in any of the towers. The suite rooms are the most expensive.
The 119 suites are located on the Jubilee floors of Bally’s Tower (floors 36-44). The Garden and Dennis are the other hotel towers.
Stores are located in the hotel lobby and nearby Tanger Outlets.
Bally’s Atlantic City entertainment
As part of several notable capital improvement initiatives, Bally’s Atlantic City continues to introduce several new dining and entertainment concepts to the property.
Bally’s Atlantic City restaurants
Bally’s Atlantic City offers several dine-in options. They are:
- Jerry Longo’s Meatballs & Martinis: This is the place to find authentic Italian cuisine featuring custom craft cocktails and an extensive wine selection. It is open for dinner Wednesday through Sunday.
- Guy Fieri’s Chophouse: This is another Bally’s upscale dining option. The menu includes steak, burgers, seafood, and chicken. Guy Fieri’s Chophouse is open daily for dinner starting at 5 p.m.
- Noodle Village: Conveniently located adjacent to the Asian gaming area, Noodle Village is a typical Asian noodle house featuring authentic Chinese and Vietnamese dishes. It is open Thursday through Sunday for lunch, dinner, and late night.
- Harry’s Oyster Bar: The perfect fusion of oyster bar, sports bar, and seafood house in a fun and relaxed atmosphere with a spectacular view of Atlantic City’s famed Boardwalk. It is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week. Outdoor dining is available weather permitting.
- Sportsbook Lounge: Features a curated food and beverage menu, with modern, pub-style fare. Guests can also treat themselves to a selection of craft and local beers at the iPourIt self-pour beverage dispenser beer wall, along with specialty cocktails.
- Dining on The Sixth: Forgot to make a dinner reservation? “Dining on the Sixth” is an all-new open seating dining experience offering menus from Jerry Longo’s Meatballs & Martinis, Guy Fieri’s Chophouse, and Noodle Village paired with live music. Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Bally’s Beach Bar: Serving BBQ favorites such as chicken, burgers, hot dogs, sausage, and more. Plus the bar will be serving up all your favorite summertime cocktails. Open daily starting at 11:00 a.m. weather permitting.
- Water Dog: Offers quality smoked fish and meats, all sustainable sourced and without preservatives. Coming soon.
Bally’s offers several quick-serve options. These are:
- Johnny Rockets
- Sack O’ Subs
- Dunkin’ Donuts
Bally’s AC offers a variety of live entertainment.
- Motown Forever: Featuring the music of The Supremes, The Jackson 5, The Temptations, Smokey Robinson, Stevie Wonder, plus many more. Every Saturday through Sept. 4 at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- Bally’s Beach Bar: Live music daily starting at 1:00 p.m. and all night long. (Weather permitting)
- Jerry Longo’s Meatballs & Martinis: Offering live music every Friday and Saturday.
- L-BAR: Daily happy hours from 3 to 5 p.m. and live entertainment on the weekends.
- Harry’s Oyster Bar & Seafood: Live outdoor music 7-days a week.