Bally’s is on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City. It is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment, which owns Harrah’s in the Marina District and Caesars (also on the Boardwalk).
Bally’s has the feel of a typical Caesars Entertainment casino: It has a wide variety of table games with lower limits, the video poker is average, and the rest of the casino floor is covered with standard slots.
In 2020, Caesars sold the property to Twin River Worldwide. The sale is pending regulatory approval. Wild Wild West casino will remain under Caesars’ umbrella.
Bally’s Atlantic City casino
Bally’s spreads more than 100 table games. This includes ones in the high-limit salon. Nearly every game offered by Atlantic City casinos is available here.
All blackjack at Bally’s pays 3-2 except the ones at Wild Wild West. Doubling down before and after splitting is permitted. Six-deck games stand on all 17s. Eight-deck games hit it.
Craps offers five-times odds. The field pays double of 12. Double zero roulette games have la partage, which returns half of a bet to a player when the ball lands on zero.
Table games at Bally’s Atlantic City
- Six deck blackjack: $25 to $5000 (9 tables)
- Eight deck blackjack: $10 to $1,000 (24 tables)
- Blackjack switch: $10 to $500 (1 table)
- Spanish 21: $5 to $500 (3 tables)
- Craps: $10 to $1,000 (5 tables)
- Single zero roulette: $100 to $2,000 (1 table)
- Double zero roulette: $10 to $200 (9 tables)
- High card flush: $5 to $200 (2 tables)
- Three card poker: $10 to $1,000 (6 tables)
- Four card poker: $5 to $200 (4 tables)
- Heads up hold’em: $5 to $200
- Ultimate Texas hold’em: $5 to $200 (2 tables)
- Let It Ride: $5 to $200 (3 tables)
- Pai gow poker: $15 to $2,500 (4 tables)
- Baccarat: $25 to $10,000 (24 tables)
- Mississippi Stud: $5 to $50 (1 table)
- Caribbean stud poker: $5 to $1,000 (1 table)
- Texas Hold’Em bonus: $5 to $200 (1 table)
There are two digital table games. There is $1 to $900 Big Wheel and $3 to $2,000 double zero roulette. The digital roulette game does not offer la partage.
The best video poker at Bally’s is full-pay Jacks or Better. It starts at a quarter and goes to $10. Other 99 percent video poker games include 18/7/5 joker poker; 8/5 bonus poker and bonus aces and faces; and 9/7/5 double bonus poker. These games are spread in denominations from half-dollars to five dollars.
Total Rewards loyalty program
Total Rewards is the players club program at Bally’s Atlantic City. It is connected to all other Caesars Entertainment casinos.
Players earn one base point for every $5 wagered on slots and $10 for video poker. Games that return 99 percent or higher pay one point for every $20 or $50 wagered, depending on the machine. Each point is worth a penny. Points may be used at many retail outlets on the property, including restaurants.
Active Total Rewards players receive mailers. These may include free hotel stays, meals or slot play. Players may see all available rewards by logging onto the Total Rewards website. (Some are available only online.)
All Caesars Entertainment players should log onto Total Rewards before making any reservation. Some may find free hotel rooms at destinations away from their home casino market, even without a Total Rewards mailer notice. It is a special perk not common in any other casino’s VIP program.
Total Rewards players who earn at least 15,000 tier points in a year receive access to the Diamond Lounge. This is where the player and a guest may go to escape the casino floor and relax with complimentary drinks and appetizers.
Bally’s Atlantic City hotel
There are 1,753 hotel rooms at Bally’s Atlantic City. Rates start at $49 per night during weeknights offseason and go up to $350 on weekend nights.
The rooms at Bally’s are small. The typical size is 300 to 350 square feet. This means that its two-bed rooms have doubles, not queens. There is little difference in price and quality between the standard rooms in any of the towers. The Jubilee rooms are the most expensive.
Bally’s Atlantic City entertainment
Bally’s does not offer a wide range of entertainment. Much of it is in the Wild Wild West casino on the lower level, where guests will find live music and DJs. There is also a seasonal beach bar.
Bally’s Atlantic City restaurants
- Guy Fieri’s Chophouse: This is Bally’s only upscale dining option. The menu includes steak, burgers, seafood and chicken. Guy Fieri’s Chophouse is open for dinner Wednesday through Sunday.
- Buca di Beppo: This Italian dining option serves meals family-style. In addition to typical Italian fare, Buca di Beppo is open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week, each with its own menu. It is open for dinner Friday through Tuesday.
- Noodle Village: Noodle Village is a typical Asian noodle house. It is open for lunch, dinner and late night seven days a week.
- Harry’s Oyster Bar: Harry’s offers a raw bar, sandwiches and seafood option. It is open for lunch and dinner seven days a week.
Bally’s offers several quick-serve options. These are:
- Johnny Rockets
- Crafty Crab
- Boardwalk Cupcakes
- Gold Tooth Gerties
- Walt’s Primo Pizza
- Sack O’ Subs
- Dunkin’ Donuts
Wild Wild West, which is in the basement of Bally’s, has AC Snack Shack and Guy’s Bar-B-Que Joint as dining options.