Caesars Atlantic City is owned by Caesars Entertainment and modeled after Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. Caesars is located on the Boardwalk and uses the Caesars Rewards card for its VIP program.
Caesars is next door to Bally’s. Of the two, Caesars is more upscale. Its restaurants and amenities reflect this.
Caesars Atlantic City casino
There are more than 100 table games at Caesars Atlantic City. Most games found in the gaming market are spread here.
Players may double down before and after splitting in blackjack. The dealer hits soft 17 in games less than $100. It stands on all 17s in the high-limit salon. Tables less than $25 pay 6-5 on blackjack. All other games pay 3-2.
Craps is five-times odds. The Field pays double on 12. Double Zero Roulette uses the la partage rule, in which even-money bets receive half back if the ball lands on 0 or 00.
Caesars Atlantic City table games
- Eight Deck Blackjack (6-5): $10 to $2,500 (9 tables)
- Eight Deck Blackjack (3-2): $25 to $5,000 (21 tables)
- Six Deck Blackjack: $100 to $15,000 (12 tables)
- Craps: $10 to $5,000 (5 tables)
- Double Zero Roulette: $10 to $200 (12 tables)
- Single Zero Roulette: $100 to $2,000 (1 table)
- Big Wheel: $1 to $100 (1 table)
- Caribbean Stud: $5 to $200 (1 table)
- Ultimate Texas Hold’em: $10 to $200 (1 table)
- Texas Hold’em Bonus: $10 to $200 (1 table)
- Heads Up Hold’em: $5 to $200 (1 table)
- Let It Ride: $5 to $200 (1 table)
- Three Card Poker: $5 to $1,000 (7 tables)
- Four Card Poker: $5 to $1,000 (2 tables)
- High Card Flush: $5 to $200 (2 tables)
- Mississippi Stud: $5 to $50 (1 table)
- Spanish 21: $10 to $500 (4 tables)
- Baccarat: $50 to $2,000 (14 tables)
- Pai Gow Poker: $25 to $2,000 (8 tables)
There are two video blackjack machines on the second level and both pay 6-5 on blackjack. The dealer hits soft 17. Players may double down or surrender before and after splitting. The limits are $5 to $250.
The best video poker game at Caesars Atlantic City in terms of payback is 8/5 Double Joker. It returns 99.91 percent with perfect play and five coins, according to VPFree2. It also has a progressive jackpot. It is available only in quarters.
The only other video poker game above 99 percent is full-pay Jacks or Better. It is spread in limits from quarters up to $5. There is 9/6 Double Double Bonus Poker from $1 to $100.
Caesars AC uses the Caesars Rewards players club, which is used by all casinos owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment.
Caesars Rewards (the former Total Rewards) uses a unique approach to marketing its casinos: Players are often rewarded with free hotel rooms, often without having received an offer first. Guests can log into their Caesars Rewards account to see what free rooms are available at a specific hotel or city.
Caesars Rewards sends mailers to players, some out-of-market. These offers may include free hotel rooms, airfare, food, and slot play.
Video poker players receive one point for every $10 wagered on video poker and $5 at slot machines. Some video poker machines, often ones with a return of more than 99 percent, have a reduced earn rate.
Players who earn at least 15,000 tier points in a year receive access to the Diamond Lounge. This offers the Diamond or Seven Stars cardholder free drinks and appetizers.
Online gambling at Caesars
Caesars Interactive Entertainment holds the license for online gambling in New Jersey and includes Bally’s, Harrah’s, and Caesars. As such, Caesars hosts several online brands. All sites listed are regulated by the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement:
|Brand||Online Casino||Online Sportsbook||Online Poker|
|Caesars||Caesars online casino||Caesars Sportsbook||NA|
|Harrah's||Harrah's online casino||NA||NA|
|888||888 Casino||SI Sportsbook||888 Poker|
Caesars Atlantic City hotel
There are 1,144 hotel rooms at Caesars Atlantic City. Parent company Caesars Entertainment is reinvesting $200 million in its flagship property and includes renovating the Ocean Tower and Centurion Tower (the future home of Atlantic City’s Nobu Hotel). The remainder of the hotel rooms are located in the Forum Tower.
There are three suites at Caesars Atlantic City. They are the Tribune Suite, Senator Suite, and Emperor Suite.
Caesars Atlantic City entertainment
The Circus Maximus Theater hosts the Atlantic City Ballet, Broadway-style shows, concerts, and comedy shows.
Rooftop pool at Caesars AC
The highlight to the Caesars Atlantic City rooftop pool area is the newly renovated experience that now includes daybeds, cabanas and lounge chairs. In season, guests can order cocktails from the bar.
Hotel guests gain access via the the Qua Baths & Spa.
Caesars Atlantic City dining
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen: This upscale dining option from celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay is inspired by the Fox reality TV competition show. The restaurant seats 233 guests across three levels.
- Nobu: Scheduled to open in October 2022, this world-renowned Japanese restaurant will feature signature dishes from chef Nobu Matsuhisa including black cod miso and rock shrimp tempura.
- Morton’s The Steakhouse: Morton’s is more of a traditional steakhouse. It offers steaks, seafood, chicken and chops. It is open nightly for dinner service.
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill: This celebrity chef restaurant has a British influence. It offers typical bar fare, including burgers, steaks, seafood and fried foods.
- Kwi Noodle House: Serving standard Asian foods, this option is open for lunch and dinner. It is open late on weekends.
- Slice Pizzeria: This casual spot features stone-fired pizzas, fresh salads and daily specials.
- Tazza Cafe: Located in the hotel lobby, this grab-and-go spot serves coffee drinks, breakfast items, fresh baked desserts and homemade gelato.