bet365 Bonus Code NJ – Get $200 Welcome Offer in March
bet365, one of Europe’s biggest privately owned corporations, launched its bet365 Sportsbook in New Jersey in August 2019, and it remains a choice for mobile sports bettors in the state to this day. Try out bet365 Sportsbook and make a $1 bet to get $200 in bonus bets today!
The bet365 app is compatible with Apple and Android products, and there is a browser version of the sportsbook, as well. What truly sets bet365 apart, though, is its early payout promotions.
On this page, we tell you all about those promos and also explain the sportsbook’s bonus for new users. On top of that, you will learn how to sign up, deposit/withdraw money, place bets and get an intro to all the sports and bets available at bet365.
- Welcome Promo: $200 in bonus bets with $1 wager
- Early payout promos can protect you from a loss.
- Fast and responsive sports betting app.
- Ability to livestream over 100,000 games every year.
bet365 Sportsbook NJ welcome bonus
The bet365 Sportsbook offer for new customers is pretty distinct, and quite frankly we like it. To claim the bonus, use our link to head to the bet365 site to create your bet365 New Jersey account. Then, this is how the bonus operates:
- The minimum deposit to qualify is $10. Simply claim the offer after you make your first deposit.
- Make a qualifying wager of at least $1. What’s a qualifying wager? For straight bets to qualify, they need odds of -500 or longer. And for parlays to qualify, they need to have one selection with odds of -500 or greater.
- Once the bet settles, you will get $200 in bonus bets.
- Once the bonus bets have landed in your account, they only expire if your bet365 account is inactive for 90 days in a row.
- You cannot redeem bonus bets, and you only receive the returns on wagers placed with bonus bets, not the value of the bonus bets, too.
One of the reasons we really like this welcome bonus is because of how easy it is to get the bonus funds released into your account. Some New Jersey sportsbook apps require playthroughs of 25x or more to get deposit match funds discharged. Not only is bet365’s 1x playthrough rate great, but it’s made even better by how short the odds are that constitute qualifying bets.
Bet365 Sportsbook New Jersey bonus code – March 2023
|Bet365 NJ Bonus Code||Click to claim promo|
|Welcome Bonus||Bet $1, Get $200 in bonus bets|
|Last Updated||March 2023|
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler 21+.
bet365 Sportsbook New Jersey promotions
In addition to bet365’s $200 bonus bets welcome bonus for new customers, you also will find some pretty outstanding promotions. The two best promos are the early payout offers and the multi-sport parlay bonus. Here’s a summary of both.
- Early payout offers: If you’ve bet on sports, you’ve likely seen the team you bet on get out to a big lead only to collapse and end up losing the game and your bet along with it. At bet365, you don’t have to worry about that thanks to its early payouts. In basketball, hockey, football and soccer, if the team you wagered on achieves a large enough lead, your bet wins immediately, whether it’s a straight bet or part of a parlay. These are the necessary leads:
- College basketball: 18 points
- NFL: 17 points
- NHL: Three goals
- Soccer: Two goals
- Multi-Sport Parlay booster: bet365 also boosts all your NFL, NBA, WNBA, MLB, NHL, NCAAF, NCAAB and CFL parlays by as much as 70%. The only stipulation is that they must be pregame parlays, and the eligible markets are spread, run/puck line, total, first-half spread, second-half spread, first-half total and second half total. Two-leg parlays increase by 5%, and for each added leg the boost goes up by 5%, up to 60% for 13 legs. And then a 14-leg parlay jumps up to 70%. And unlike some books that pay out parlay boosts in bonus bets, bet365 pays your additional winnings in cash.
- Same-Game Parlay booster: Get 30% boosts on your same-game parlays. Not all SGPs are available for the 30% boost, but many are eligible.
bet365 Sportsbook clearly is not averse to novel promotions, just make sure you check the offers page frequently so you don’t miss out on the latest ones.
Is bet365 legal in New Jersey?
Absolutely. bet365’s online sportsbook went live on Aug. 30, 2019, only after receiving a license from the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement, which oversees gambling in the state. In order to abide by New Jersey gambling law, you must be 21 or older and within state lines to place a bet on the app or website.
bet365 will verify your identity before you are allowed to bet to confirm your age, and you’ll need to install geolocation services on the device you use to bet to confirm your whereabouts. If geolocation is not enabled or it is unable to place you in New Jersey, you won’t be able to bet.
How to create a bet365 account in New Jersey
To register for a new account, merely open the bet365 app or website and tap the green “Join” button. After that, you must input your:
- Phone number
- Social Security number (last four digits)
You also need to create a username, password and four-digit PIN. But that’s it. It should take just a couple of minutes before you can start placing bets.
bet365 Sportsbook NJ app
The bet365 app has a little different look and feel from other New Jersey online sportsbooks, but before we dive deeper into that, you’ll want to make sure you get the correct app.
How to download bet365 Sportsbook app
bet365’s app is available for Apple and Android devices. You can download it from the bet365 website by clicking on the correct link for your device and following the prompts from there.
Navigating the app
If you have used other sportsbook apps, bet365 might feel a little foreign to you. That’s because other apps tend to list games with the moneyline, spread and over/unders visible. However, bet365 usually shows just the spread for games. Then, when you click on a game you will see all the available wagers. It might take a couple of times to get used to, but we don’t think it’s that big of a deal.
Along the bottom of the app are tabs that will take you to the main page (labeled “Sports”) and to all the current live games that you can place wagers on. There also is a link to see all your bets and a search bar for help finding the events you are trying to bet on.
By clicking on the person icon in the top right corner, you can access your account. From there, you can make deposits or withdrawals, change your settings, check your messages, go to the promotions page or log out.
How to place bets on the app
To place wagers on the bet365 app, all you need to do is find a bet you like and select it, which adds it to your betting slip. If you’re creating any type of multi-bet, simply keep adding bets until you’re satisfied.
Next, open your bet slip and add your wager amount into the “Risk” field. At the bottom of your slip, it will show your bet amount and your total return if your bet wins. The final step is clicking “Place bet.” Once you do that, your bet is final and there’s no going back.
As we mentioned at the start, the look and feel of the bet365 Sportsbook app is a little different. But the small variances really are not a problem and take very little time to get used to. And if you’re new to sports betting, you likely won’t even notice anything. bet365 also is a fairly fast and responsive app, which helps make it even better.
Best features of the bet365 Sportsbook app
If you’re on the fence about whether to open a bet365 account, here’s a look at three of our favorite features to consider.
- Early payout parlays: There’s no way we could put anything other than bet365’s early payout parlays as No. 1. This promo allows your NBA, NFL, college basketball, NHL and soccer bets to win even if your team ends up losing, as long as it achieved a certain lead at some point in the game.
- Parlay boosters: While the chance of hitting a 14-game parlay and seeing your payout increase by 70% is pretty unlikely, the fact is four-leggers go up by 15% and five-leg parlays increase by 20%, and those are much more doable.
- Help desk: It’s marvelous to come across a sportsbook with multiple ways to get help, especially when those options are open 24/7, which is exactly the case at bet365.
How could bet365 Sportsbook improve?
On the other hand, there are some things that bet365 could do better, and here are our top three areas for improvement.
- Lack of loyalty club: It would be great if bet365 added a rewards club. Whether it would be to give out bonus bets based on the number of days in a row someone has bet or just based on the total amount wagered, we’d loved to see it.
- More “normal” layout: While getting used to the somewhat quirky layout of the bet365 Sportsbook app doesn’t take that long, we have no doubt that some players won’t even give it a try. For that reason, it probably makes sense to take after the majority of New Jersey sportsbook apps and follow the same layout.
- Add odds boosts: We’re not going to lie, odds boosts aren’t our favorite thing about online sportsbooks. Oftentimes they feel like money pits, but when sportsbooks don’t offer them, we still feel as if we’re missing something.
Types of bets available on bet365 sports betting
bet365 online sportsbooks accepts just about every type of sports bet you can imagine. Check out the full list, with examples so you can understand each bet type a little better if you are new to sports wagering.
- Moneylines: Place a wager on which side will win. The odds show you the underdog (positive number) and favorite (negative number).
- Point spreads: Your wager must take into account an estimated margin of victory. Favorites must win by a certain score, while underdogs must avoid losing by more than that amount.
- Totals: These are commonly called over/unders and are bets on the total score of a game by both teams.
- Props: Prop bets have to do with events not tied directly to the overall result, instead focusing on specific accomplishments by a player or a team, or on whether a certain game state will come to pass.
- Parlays: Multiple bets combined into one, and the only way you can win is if all your picks are correct.
- Teasers: Comparable to parlays because again you have to make multiple bets and they all must be correct. Teasers are just for spread bets, though, and you can alter the lines in your favor.
- Round robins: Three or more bets arranged in such a way that you can still win some money if you get a pick wrong.
- Futures: Wagers on season-long outcomes, Think division, conference and overall championship winners. Or on the player side of things, MVP awards and league leaders in various statistical categories.
- Live betting: Also known as in game betting, this allows you to place wagers on games that are already in progress. Maybe you were just running late and failed to place a bet before start time, or maybe you wanted to see if a player who was questionable for a game started or not. Whatever the case, live betting is fairly new to the world of sports betting, but it’s certainly not going away.
Sports you can bet on at bet365 in New Jersey
As a UK oddsmaker that’s set up shop in the US, it makes perfect sense that bet365 would have a plethora of betting markets for US leagues and overseas ones, as well.
That means you can bet on the NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL along with other top options like college football and NCAA basketball, the UFC, MLS, the WNBA, the PGA, NASCAR and tennis.
As for international sports, you’ll find markets for soccer leagues such as La Liga, Bundesliga, the UEFA Champions League and the English Premier League, just to name a few. bet365 also has markets for basketball’s EuroLeague, hockey’s KHL and football’s CFL. And bet365 has markets for even more sports, so if there’s something you’d like to bet on, check out the online sportsbook app to see if it’s available.
New Jersey sports teams you can bet on
Though there aren’t many teams from New Jersey that you can bet on, that doesn’t mean there aren’t quite a few teams just over state lines in New York and Pennsylvania that you can wager on. This is a look at all the nearby teams that you can place bets on at bet365.
- In the NFL there are three teams: the New York Jets and New York Giants (which play home games in New Jersey) and the Philadelphia Eagles.
- The NBA has a trio of teams, as well. You have the Brooklyn Nets (previously the New Jersey Nets) the New York Knicks and the Philadelphia 76ers.
- In the NHL the number of local and nearby teams increases to four: the New Jersey Devils, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and Philadelphia Flyers.
- In Major League Baseball there once again three squads: the New York Mets and New York Yankees and the Philadelphia Phillies.
- The WNBA just has one team close at hand, and that is the New York Liberty.
- Major League Soccer offers the New York City FC, Philadelphia Union and New York Red Bulls.
- While New Jersey is home to eight Division I colleges with basketball and/or football teams, you can’t bet on any of them at New Jersey sportsbooks. That’s because it’s illegal to wager on college games featuring New Jersey schools. Additionally, you’re prohibited from betting on any college events that take place in the state. You still can bet on New York City colleges like Columbia or Fordham, though, along with Philadelphia colleges like Penn, Temple, Drexel or La Salle.
New Jersey futures betting
bet365 Sportsbook has a solid futures offering. It’s not the best we’ve seen for US leagues, but we’d easily put it in the top half of sportsbooks in New Jersey. As for international leagues, bet365 has some of the most extensive futures offerings we’ve seen.
To find the futures markets at bet365 NJ, you’ll want to click on different sports. And when you do, you’ll usually see two headers: “Markets” and “Futures.” When you click on futures, you’ll then see a listing for all the futures odds available for that particular sport. For instance, when you select basketball, you’ll discover that bet365 has futures available for the NBA, men’s college basketball, the EuroLeague and leagues in Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Spain, Turkey and Russia.
How to deposit and cash out on the bet365 app
When it comes to banking options, chances are if you’re not pleased with what bet365 has to offer, you probably aren’t going to be happy at any New Jersey online sportsbook. Here are your options for depositing:
- Credit/debit card (Mastercard or Visa)
- Online banking transfer
- Bet365 Mastercard
And here are the ways you can make a withdrawal when it comes time to cash out:
- Credit/debit card
- Online banking transfer
- Bet365 Mastercard
Bettors also can go to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Atlantic City to cash out and deposit money at the casino cage. Prior to going to Hard Rock, you’ll want to contact the customer support team to help prep you for your in-person deposit/withdrawal request. Contact info for bet365’s service department appears below.
How to contact bet365 customer support
bet365 has three handy ways to get in touch with its help desk, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can email [email protected].
- You can call 888-8-BET-365 or 833-754-8200.
- Or you can open the app or desktop site, go to the contact page and click “Open chat” to begin a live chat with a bet365 representative.
Responsible gambling at bet365 New Jersey
As a licensed and reputable sportsbook, it makes sense that bet365 is committed to safe betting. In fact, its site is one of the best we’ve seen in terms of responsible gambling. Not only do you have the means to set your own deposit, spending and session limits, but you also can easily track your activity on the site.
In addition, bet365 has some of the best resources for understanding and spotting gambling problems whether they be yours or someone you know.
Where is the bet365 retail sportsbook?
bet365 does not currently have a retail sportsbook in New Jersey. As its land-based casino partner, Hard Rock Casino & Hotel in Atlantic City does offer bettors the ability to deposit and cash out money from their accounts at the casino cage.
- Address: 1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City, NJ
- Phone: 609-449-1000
- Website: www.hardrockhotelatlanticcity.com
Is bet365 the best sportsbook in New Jersey?
Not at this time. That’s not a knock on bet365, though. It is a really solid online oddsmaker; we just have a hard time considering it the absolute best.
Right now it’s hard to consider anyone other than DraftKings or FanDuel the top sportsbook in the state. We would put bet365 into a group with PointsBet, BetMGM, William Hill and FOX Bet running right behind DraftKings and FanDuel.
bet365 Sportsbook New Jersey FAQ
Sign up with bet365 Sportsbook New Jersey today and receive a Bet $1, Get $200 in Bonus Bets Welcome bonus. Check out the bet365 sign-up bonus section above for full details.
Completely. bet365 was founded in the UK and is one of the top oddsmakers in Europe. In order to open in New Jersey, it had to be licensed by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. If you’d like to file a complaint, you can contact the NJDGE by phone (609-984-0909) or email ([email protected]).
To legally bet on sports in the Garden State, you have to be 21 or older. In addition, when you place your wagers, you must be somewhere in New Jersey. You won’t be able to place bets unless you have geolocation software activated on the device you’re using and it is able to place you in NJ.
No, New Jersey does not allow wagering on games involving in-state college teams. You’re also prohibited from wagering on any college events that take place in the Garden State.
Bet365 does not offer odds boosts at this time. However, it does let you cash out early. It even has an auto cash-out feature, where you can predetermine the amount you are willing to cash out at. If your bet hits that number, it automatically will cash out your bet.
No, you must be located within the borders of a state where bet365 is licensed to place bets. As of March 2023, that means you can bet with bet365 Sportsbook in Colorado, New Jersey, Ohio, and Virginia.
The biggest thing is that bet365 offers early payout promotions where if the team you bet on gets a big enough lead, your bet will win instantly, regardless of what happens later in the game. For example, if you bet on the Brooklyn Nets and they get a 20-point lead at any point, the sportsbook will treat that bet as a winner, even if Brooklyn ends up losing the game.