Disclaimer: Bally Bet is not live in New Jersey, this review is based on Bally Bet’s bonuses and promotions in states where it is live. The review will be updated when Bally Bet launches in New Jersey. Here are NJ sportsbooks you can sign up with immediately.
Bally Bet Sportsbook has a sleek and modern look that offers users plenty of sports and betting markets.
In this review, we’ll give you an overview of what to expect from the online sportsbook, including promotions, as well as other technical aspects such as payment methods, available bets and more.
Bally Bet offers a solid list of available sports, including favorites like the NBA, NFL and NHL. The online book is already legal in a number of states, with more to come.
Bally Bet Sportsbook promo code NJ 2023
At this time, Bally Bet Sportsbook does not offer a welcome bonus in the US.
|Bally Bet NJ Bonus Code||Coming Soon|
|Sign Up Bonus||Bally Bet NJ does not have a sign-up bonus currently|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
Terms and conditions apply to all offers. Please see Bally Bet Sportsbook for details. 21+ Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER+
Is Bally Bet Sportsbook legal in New Jersey?
Bally Bet sportsbook is a reputable brand that has already received approval to operate in Colorado, Iowa, Indiana and Virginia. This means that it meets all the requirements established by the gambling authorities of each state to ensure safe and fair sports betting.
Although the Bally Bet online sportsbook isn’t yet live in New Jersey, the good news is that it just recently launched its online casino in the state, so the sportsbook may not be too far behind.
How to create a Bally Bet account in NJ
As mentioned before, Bally Bet New Jersey offers excellent usability and a smooth experience, which is also apparent in the registration process. To open an account at Bally Bet, you just need to head to the site and click on the “Join Now” button. The registration form will appear on your screen with the following steps:
- Select a username and password.
- Fill in your email address.
- Insert your details (full name, address, contact details).
- Select your security questions and answers.
Once you complete the form, Bally Bet will verify your info. Once that happens, you’ll be ready to deposit some funds and start playing.
How do I download the Bally Bet sportsbook NJ app?
The Bally Bet app is available for Android and iOS devices. To download it, simply visit the sportsbook’s website on your smartphone and select your state — New Jersey will be available when Bally’s launches its online sportsbook there.
From there, scroll down and select either “Download for Android” or “Download on the App Store,” depending on your device. Doing so will take you to the correct download page on the Google Play Store or App Store, and you can get the app from there. It will only take a few seconds for the app to install and you’ll be ready to go.
Bally Bet Sportsbook promotions
Bally Bet has a specific page on its sportsbook with information about its promotions. Select the promotions link at the top of the page to head there. At the time of this review, apart from the Bally Bet sign-up bonuses we already mentioned, here were the other available perks:
- App-exclusive promotions: The gamification of Bally Bet’s app is top-notch, with over 70 progression trophies built in. You just need to place bets to unlock these trophies to win rewards such as free bet credits.
- Level Up Your Loyalty: Players will also win loyalty points by placing bets. You can use these bets to redeem prizes at Bally’s casinos nationwide.
- 3 Point Play — NBA Packed Slate: Bet $25 or more on three NBA games to receive a $10 free bet.
Bally Bet VIP program
Apart from the regular promotions, Bally Bet also offers a VIP program that gives its members additional rewards. Although not much information is available on the website, the program promises exclusive offers and dedicated customer support. If you’re interested, you can reach out at [email protected].
Best features of the Bally Bet Sportsbook app
With all of the available sportsbook apps in New Jersey, here are some ways that Bally Bet online stands out:
- Exclusive in-app games: Players can claim rewards via these games, as is the case with Bally Millions. This game gives players a chance to win $1 million every single day. Moreover, the app also has a progressive payout system that may allow you to win some cash even if your betting ticket isn’t perfect.
- Excellent user experience: Bally Bet has done an excellent job on the app. All the features are easily accessible and load quickly, and the overall layout is intuitive.
- Exclusive in-app promotions: Accessing promotions on your phone is easy. You can see which promotions and bonuses you can claim on the rolling banner on the home screen. Moreover, you can also take advantage of exclusive in-app promotions that aren’t available on the browser version of the sportsbook.
How could Bally Bet Sportsbook improve
Likewise, for you to make an informed decision, here are some areas of Bally Bet that could use some improvement:
- Few live betting options: The app tends to offer few events to bet on live. Having an app should facilitate in game betting, especially when the players are watching the game and have the ease to quickly log in to the app and bet.
- Live betting experience isn’t the best: Still tied to live betting, not only does the app offer a limited number of options, but it also doesn’t have the greatest navigation. Unlike the other types of bets that you just have to click to place a bet, often the live betting feature bugs and doesn’t load in time.
- No player props: This favorite wasn’t available on the app during our review. Although you can find player props on the browser version of this website, the same wasn’t true of the app. If this continues to be the case, it’s a distinct downside if you like these types of bets.
Types of bets available on Bally Bet NJ Sportsbook
Bally Bet accepts a range of bets, with explanations about each in the sportsbooks’ house rules. We recommend that you read the rules before placing a bet so you know what to expect. In general, the standard bets available at Bally Bet are as follows:
- Spreads, moneylines and totals: These three wagers are the foundation of sports betting. Spread betting requires you to factor the margin of victory into your bet. Moneylines ask you to correctly identify which side will win. And totals are for betting on the combined total score of a game, regardless of who wins.
- Parlays: Simply put, a parlay in sports betting happens when you make multiple wagers and connect them on the same bet. You must place at least two wagers. If any of your picks are incorrect, the whole parlay loses. On the other hand, if you get everything right, you’ll be in line for an increased payout.
- Teasers: Similar to a parlay, but you can move the lines for each of your individual picks in your favor by the same amount. This comes at the cost of lower potential payouts.
- Live bets: As the name suggests, these are bets you place on a game while it’s live. The odds and lines will shift to reflect what is happening in the contest, and you can place a bet if you see some numbers you like.
- Proposition bets: Also called props, these are wagers on smaller occurrences within a game. For instance, you can bet on the number of assists from a specific player or the number of points one team will score in the first half.
- Futures bets: These bets are ideal for bettors who enjoy taking a longer view. Bet on the next team to win the Super Bowl, World Series or Stanley Cup. These are also available for individual players, like picking the next NBA MVP winner.
Can I bet on the New Jersey Devils at Bally Bet?
Yes, you can find numerous options for betting on the New Jersey Devils and other pro teams that call the state or the larger region home. When it comes to the Devils, you’ll have pregame and in-game betting options, along with futures like picking them to win the Stanley Cup. It’s been nearly 20 years, so maybe they’re due!
In case you’re not an NHL fan, you can also place bets on a variety of other sports. Just be aware that you can’t bet on college teams that call New Jersey home or on any NCAA events taking place in the state.
How to deposit and cash out on the Bally Bet app
Although Bally Bet offers a smaller list of payment options than some competitors, the good news is that all the deposit and withdrawal methods are safe and secure.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Deposit||Maximum Deposit in a Single Transaction|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||$2,000|
|Instant Bank Transfer||$10||$2,000|
|Cash at the Cage of Bally's Atlantic City||$10||$2,000|
Bally Bet will review any withdrawals that you request, a process that can take up to 48 hours. From that moment onward, the length of time to receive your money depends on the payment method you use.
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal|
|Play+ Prepaid Card||$10||$2,000|
|Cash at the Cage||$10||$2,000|
How to contact Bally Bet customer support
Bally Bet’s customer support team is available via live chat, phone call and email. The website also has a thorough FAQ section where you can find detailed information on the following:
- General account information
- Balances, deposits and withdrawals
- Rewards and promotions
- Wagering and house rules
- Location services
- Responsible gambling
How do I exclude myself from Bally Bet?
Bally Bet has a variety of responsible gambling tools in place. To start, you can set several types of self-imposed limits:
- Daily time limits
- Deposit limits
- Wagering limits
- Cool-off or short-term lockout period
In case you’d like to completely remove yourself from Bally Bet, you can do so by following these steps:
- Open your Bally Bet app and click the portrait icon.
- Select “Responsible gaming” and navigate to indefinite lockout/voluntary exclusion.
- Choose the length of time for your exclusion.
- Save the changes by clicking on “Update limit.”
- Visit Bally Bet’s website and click on “My account.”
- Select responsible gaming and navigate to exclusion.
- Select indefinite lockout/voluntary exclusion on the left menu.
- Set the length of time and save the changes by clicking “Update limit.”
Both of these options allow you to lock your account for two years (in Virginia only), five years or permanently.
Can I bet at Bally Bet Sportsbook in person?
It’s currently not possible to use the Bally Bet sportsbook in person in New Jersey. Nevertheless, sports fans who want to visit Bally’s Atlantic City can try the recently opened FanDuel NJ Sportsbook that is located by the northern boardwalk casino entrance.
The sportsbook has five betting windows as well as 20 self-service kiosks. There are two huge LED video walls and 10 video displays, as well.
How does Bally Bet compare to other New Jersey sportsbooks?
Bally Bet in New Jersey puts an emphasis on creating an engaging playing experience for its customers and offers numerous challenges to win additional rewards. When it comes to the total potential welcome, Bally Bet falls drastically short when compared to books like Unibet NJ Sportsbook, DraftKings NJ, and BetMGM NJ, that’s because Bally Bet Sportsbook does not currently have a welcome bonus.
Overall, Bally Bet is a consistent sportsbook that has a good number of options. The app also compares well to other books, particularly when it comes to navigation and ease of use.
Bally Bet Sportsbook FAQ
What is the Bally Bet bonus code?
As Bally Bet online sportsbook does not have a welcome bonus for new users, there is not a bonus code needed when signing up.
What is the minimum age to bet at Bally Bet Sportsbook in New Jersey?
You must be 21 or older to wager at Bally Bet or any other online casino in New Jersey.
Do I need to download the app to bet at Bally Bet online?
Although the Bally Bet online sportsbook app is excellent, you can also wager through Bally Bet’s website. Both options are similar, but players who use the app will have access to app-exclusive promotions and games.
What is the easiest way to cash out from Bally Bet?
Withdrawals at Bally Bet are easy to request and usually take between 24 and 72 hours. Players can request a withdrawal through ACH (e-check), Play+ prepaid account or cash at the Bally’s Atlantic City cage.
Does Bally Bet offer an option to cash out early?
Yes, you can cash out some sports bets early on Bally Bet. Read the house rules to learn more about this feature and when you can use it.