If you want to know what the fastest paying online sportsbooks in NJ are, look no further. At PlayNJ, we’ve tried them all and compiled the fastest withdrawal methods from the top NJ sportsbooks.
Several factors can affect how fast you receive money when withdrawing from an online sportsbook in NJ, but some options are always faster than others. Here’s what you need to know about the fastest paying sportsbooks in NJ.
Top 5 fastest paying NJ online sportsbooks
In the table below, we compare the five sportsbook apps with the fastest payout options in NJ.
|Fastest Payout Method
|Withdrawal Speed Range
|Withdrawal Minimum - Maximum
|Caesars Sportsbook NJ
|Debit card, PayPal, online banking, VIP Preferred echeck, Caesars Sportsbook Play+ card
|60 minutes to 5 days
|$1 - $25,000
|BetMGM Sportsbook NJ
|Debit card, PayPal, Venmo, VIP Preferred echeck, Play+ Prepaid Card, instant banking, cash at cage, check
|Visa, PayPal, Play +
|24 hours to 5 days
|$10,000 - $25,000
|Bet365 Sportsbook NJ
|Debit card, credit card, Paypal, Skrill, online banking, cash at cage
|24 hours to 5 days
|$1 - $38,000
|DraftKings Sportsbook NJ
|Debit card, PayPal, Venmo, Online baking, VIP Preferred echeck, cash at cage, Play+ card, bank wire, check
|24 hours to 5 days
|$1 - $100,000
|FanDuel Sportsbook NJ
|Debit card, Paypal, Venmo, online banking, cash at counter, FanDuel Prepaid Play+
|48 hours to 5 days
|$1 - $10,000
What is the fastest payout option at NJ sports betting apps?
PayPal is usually the fastest payout method for NJ sports betting apps, along with Play+ cards. Both options usually make your money available within 24 hours. In some cases, the funds are available instantly or within the hour. All the NJ sportsbooks on the list above accept PayPal as a deposit and withdrawal method, along with Betway, Tipico, WynnBet, Barstool and Hard Rock.
Withdrawing via debit card is usually the next fastest option, for the sportsbooks that offer it. With Caesars Sportsbook NJ, withdrawals to a debit card are usually in your bank account in 60 minutes or less.
Many people choose to use ACH to deposit and withdraw funds through online banking for its convenience and security. Once you connect your bank account through the sportsbook app, you can deposit and withdraw with just a couple taps. Deposits to the sportsbook happen instantly, but withdrawals take an average of 2-3 days and can take up to 5 days. The speed depends on how quickly the sportsbook approves your withdrawal request, and how quickly your bank posts deposits.
Playthrough requirements and cashing out at NJ sports betting apps
With new user offers and other NJ sportsbook promos, users should be aware of required playthrough rates and time frames for receiving bonus bets.
For example, DraftKings Sportsbook NJ offers up to $1,000 in bonus bets. But you would have to initially fund the account with $5,000 and play through a cumulative $125,000 in bets within 90 days to receive the full $1,000 reward.
We’ve ranked the top sportsbooks by ease and speed of receiving promotional bonuses:
- Bet365 Sportsbook NJ has a new user offer that’s second to none. Simply deposit $10 and wager a minimum of $1 on an eligible bet, and you get $200 in bonus bets added to your account. Usually, the bonus bets are available within one hour after the initial bet settles.
- FanDuel Sportsbook NJ gives new users a bonus bet worth 10x their first bet, up to $200. Place an eligible $20 bet to receive the full promo reward. FanDuel awards the bonus bet within 72 hours.
- Caesars Sportsbook NJ gives new users 100% of their first stake back as a bonus bet if the bet loses– up to $1,250. The Caesars bonus bet will post to your account within two days, and must be used within 14 days.
- BetMGM Sportsbook NJ offers a similar promo to Caesars, but it’s slightly less generous in dollar amount and expiration time. With BetMGM, you get up to $1,000 back as a bonus bet if your first bet loses. The bonus bet will be in your account within 24 hours and must be used within seven days.
Most promotional rewards must be used within a certain time frame before they expire. Always read the terms and conditions associated with any promotional offer at NJ online sportsbooks.
How can I get help with a sportsbook withdrawal in NJ?
Easily accessible customer service is essential in case you have any issues withdrawing funds. The top sportsbooks listed here offer 24/7 customer support via phone, email and live chat right through the app.
Responsible gambling help in NJ
NJ online sportsbook promos can be enticing, but it’s important to remember that the better the offer sounds, the more likely it is to have higher wagering requirements that prevent you from accessing bonus funds immediately. Bet365 and FanDuel offer the easiest and fastest promos for the lowest initial cost.
All forms of gambling involve risk, and can lead to problem gambling or gambling addiction. Make note of the NJ responsible gambling features built into every New Jersey sports betting app. Bettors can set deposit limits, bet limits and time limits to aide in responsible play. In addition, bettors experiencing problem gambling habits can self-exclude entirely or for a period of time.
Other problem gambling resources that can be found in NJ are:
Can you cash out online sportsbook funds at Atlantic City casinos?
The top five sportsbooks, and more, offer in-person withdrawal of sportsbook funds at their casino partners in Atlantic City or NJ horse racing tracks. This might prove to be the quickest option for withdrawal if you’re already in the area. However, some sportsbooks say cash at cage withdrawals can take up to an hour to process.
- Caesars Sportsbook: Caesars Atlantic City; Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City; Tropicana Atlantic City; or Monmouth Park Sports Book by William Hill
- DraftKings Sportsbook: Resorts Casino in Atlantic City
- FanDuel Sportsbook: Meadowlands Racetrack Victory Sports Bar in East Rutherford
- BetMGM Sportsbook: The Borgata Hotel, Casino & Spa in Atlantic City
- Bet365 Sportsbook: Hard Rock Hotel Casino Atlantic City
- BetRivers Sportsbook: Golden Nugget Atlantic City
- UniBet Sportsbook: Hard Rock Casino in Atlantic City
Can I deposit and withdraw with Bitcoin at NJ Sportsbooks?
Currently, there are no NJ online sportsbooks that accept or pay out cryptocurrencies. Some offshore apps will deal in Bitcoin, but these apps are not approved and regulated by New Jersey’s Division of Gaming Enforcement.
With many legal, regulated sportsbooks available in NJ, it’s best to steer clear of offshore sportsbooks, where there is no guarantee your money is safe.