NJ Online Casino Sign Up Bonuses & Promos
New Jersey online casino promo codes give you bonus money on top of any funds you deposit to play real money casino games. Below you’ll find all the latest casino bonus codes in New Jersey along with more ways to claim the best casino promotions.
The biggest casino bonuses tend to be available when you make your first deposit, as you can get a maximum of $1,000 or more in bonus money with a deposit match at multiple casinos in New Jersey.
Take Caesars Palace Online Casino, for example. New customers who create an account with Caesars Palace Online NJ can claim a 100% deposit match up to $2,500. All you have to do is sign up using the promo code PLAYNJ2500. Then, make your first real-money deposit. Caesars Palace Online will match your deposit up to $2,500 in nonwithdrawable bonus funds.
Best online casino bonuses
What is a casino bonus code and how does it work?
Bonus codes are a great start if you’re looking to sign up at an online casino in New Jersey. If you were planning on registering and making a deposit already, then you’re essentially receiving something for nothing.
On this site, you can research the best NJ casino bonuses when you’re ready to sign up or need help choosing. The term “bonus code” usually refers to the code you need to claim a casino bonus when you register there. We supply NJ bonus codes for a variety of top sites, including Caesars, Bally and BetMGM.
As for promo codes, we have those as well. Some online casinos use this term interchangeably with bonus codes, while others may use bonus codes for new player bonuses and promo codes for current and ongoing players.
How to use a bonus code
The process for using bonus codes is a simple one:
- When you find the casino you want to join, click or tap the “Play Now” button or follow our directions to the link that will help you qualify for these bonuses.
- Finish registering at the site, including your name, address, email and the password you’ll use. If the online casino asks you for a bonus code, use the one we’ve listed.
- Be sure to adhere to the terms and conditions. Some bonuses will arrive after you finish registering, but others will require a minimum deposit. There may also be a maximum you can qualify for, so look for this information before you trigger the offer.
Best NJ casino bonus and promo codes for 2023
NJ Online Casino Promo Code / Bonus Code Bonus Amount Playthrough Requirement
Caesars Palace Online Casino PLAYNJ2500 Up to $2,500 15x on slots (all other games are excluded) within 7 days
Bally Casino PLAYBONUS50 Up to $150 NA
BetMGM Casino 50PLAYNJ Up to $2,550 15x on deposit bonus match within 14 days; 1x on $50 on bonus funds within 7 days
PlayStar Casino None - Use Links Up to $500, plus 500 bonus spins 30x on deposit match within 3 days
Hard Rock Bet Casino Click to Claim Up to $1,025 20x on each; bonus spins must used in 2 days and can only be used on Cash Eruption slot
BetRivers Casino PLAYNJRIV Up to $500 1x
FanDuel Casino Click to claim promo 200 bonus spins + Up to $1,000 1x
DraftKings Casino None - Use Links Up to $2,035 10x on deposit bonus; 1x on deposit match within 7 days
Betway Casino None - Use Links Up to $1,000 30x within 30 days
Biggest casino bonus offers right now in New Jersey
Looking at our list of online casino bonuses in New Jersey, you’ll find quite a few that offer you $1,000 or more, whether they be first deposit bonuses or returns in bonus spins. Here are some of the best NJ online gambling offers you can score at the moment:
- BetMGM Casino: Up to $2,550 with code 50PLAYNJ.
- Caesars Palace Online Casino: Up to $2,500 with code PLAYNJ2500.
- DraftKings Casino: Up to $2,035 with no code needed.
- Hard Rock Bet Casino: Up to $1,025 with no code needed.
- Borgata Casino: Up to $1,020 with codeCASPLAYNJ.
- Golden Nugget Casino: Up to $1,510 with code PLAYBONUS.
How to qualify for casino bonuses
All offers you find at online casinos have some sort of qualification you need to receive the bonus. Some may just require you to complete the registration process, while others may take a bit more effort.
First, you have to be 21 or older to play at online casinos in New Jersey. That is true even if you’re visiting from another state. There will also be additional terms and conditions to meet, such as the following:
- Depositing a minimum amount of money.
- Being a first-time player at that online casino.
- A wagering requirement (for example, betting the bonus 10x through in order to cash out).
- What percentage of certain games apply to that requirement (for example, slots 100%, table games 25%).
- Set amount of time you have to play with the bonus money before it expires.
We’ll list the key conditions in our NJ online casino reviews, but also check out the full terms and conditions on the site, as they may change.
A welcome bonus is just that: a bonus that you receive as a thank you for signing up. Think of this as a chance to try the site before dipping into your own money. Some New Jersey casino sites will simply ask for identifying information at this time, such as your full name and address.
Others may ask for you to upload an image of an identification card such as your driver’s license or passport. They usually ask for this when you initiate a cash withdrawal for the first time, but depending on the procedures for the site, they may ask when you register. This is a normal part of the process to prove that you are who you say you are and to protect both you and the casino against fraud.
Deposit bonuses usually match a percentage of your initial deposit, such as a 100% match up to $500. In that case, if you deposited $200 after signing up, you would receive an additional $200 as a bonus match.
Bonuses like this will almost always have a wagering requirement or playthrough requirement that you need to meet. This indicates the number of times you must bet the funds before you can cash out any winnings. You’ll find this information in the terms and conditions for each offer.
If a bonus says it has a 10x wagering requirement and you received $200, that means you’d need to wager $2,000 on the site. Then anything that you have left over is withdrawable.
How to clear a deposit bonus wagering requirement
It’s important to know the requirements to turn a first deposit bonus into real money that you can withdraw. A good example is the Golden Nugget bonus. This matches your first deposit at a rate of 100% up to $1,500. That means if you deposit $100 the first time you fund your Golden Nugget account, you’ll receive an additional $100 in bonus money. Here are the key terms and conditions to then clear that bonus:
- You must be a new player located in New Jersey to receive this bonus offer when you sign up.
- The playthrough requirement you’ll need to meet is 10x the bonus and the initial deposit combined. If, for instance, you deposited $100 and received a $100 bonus, you would have to wager $2,000 before you could withdraw anything that remained.
- Games contribute to this wagering requirement at different rates. All slots contribute 100% of your wager, but online roulette contributes just 25%.
- You can withdraw at any time, but a withdrawal during the bonus period means you’d have to forfeit your remaining bonus money if you initiate it before completing the full wagering requirement.
- You have 30 days to complete the requirement or you will lose your bonus and bonus winnings balance.
NJ casino no deposit bonuses
When you’re looking for the best no deposit casino bonuses, you may find offers of small amounts of money or bonus spins on specific games. These sometimes have their own set of wagering requirements, which could be easier to complete, depending on the casino.
How to clear a no deposit bonus
No deposit bonuses can differ in requirements compared to first deposit bonuses. Take the BetMGM no deposit bonus, for example. You can receive $25 when you sign up and use the code PLAYNJFREE. Here are the main terms and conditions of this online casino sign up bonus:
- You must be a new player on the site, and you need to be in New Jersey.
- When you sign up, enter PLAYNJFREE when prompted for a code.
- BetMGM must be able to verify your information, and you need to be legal to play in the state of New Jersey.
- You need to wager the bonus just once to withdraw any of your winnings from it. You can use it on any game on the BetMGM site.
- You have 7 days from when you received the bonus to complete the playthrough requirement.
Bonuses like this are a great way to get to know the site, and you may even make a little extra money in the process.
What is the easiest bonus wagering requirement to clear in New Jersey?
Wagering requirements on casino bonuses can be tricky to fulfill sometimes, potentially making a solid looking bonus not worth it in the long run. On the other side, though, here are some of the easiest New Jersey online casino bonuses that allow you a solid chance at being able to cash out:
- Virgin Casino: Up to $100 with bonus code 30BUCKS also has the same loss rebate with no wagering requirement.
- Caesars Palace Online Casino: 2,500 Reward Credits + up to $2,500 on deposit with bonus code PLAYNJ2500 and a 15x wagering requirement when you play online slots.
- FanDuel Casino: Deposit at least $10, you get 200 bonus spins + Up to $1,000, with just a 1x wagering requirement Play It Again.
- BetRivers Casino: Up to $500 in bonus money using promo code PLAYNJRIV with only a 1x Play Through.
Which online casino bonus has the best value?
While the idea of the best bonus value differs depending on the offer and the player, we think the offers such as loss insurance are some of the better ones around for the more casual player. However, if you are able to afford the larger offers with bigger bonus payouts and the wagering requirements that go with them, you may be able to make those work for you.
Take a look at our list of the best NJ casino promotions above and see which ones could satisfy your needs if you’re a casual player or a hardcore online casino aficionado.
Are there any bonus codes specifically for blackjack or craps players?
Maybe not specifically, but there are bonuses that you can claim at New Jersey online casinos that you can use for games like blackjack and craps. We keep a list of the best blackjack sites so you know what casinos have blackjack and allow you to use the bonus money to play the various options.
Craps can be a bit more difficult to find, but we have ways to play online craps in New Jersey as well. You could potentially use some of the bonus funds you receive to check out these options, depending on each casino’s terms and conditions.
Why are bonuses usually geared toward slot players?
With slot machines being the most popular option — whether at a casino in Atlantic City or online anywhere in New Jersey — it stands to reason that any online casino bonus would focus more on slots than on other games. This benefits most players and gives you a clear path to cover wagering requirements that may stand in the way of cashing out.
If you’re concerned about the volatility of online slot games, you can check out detailed information on these types of games at most online casinos. You should be able to find return-to-player rates at the very least, as well as information on the volatility of online slots.
Other types of bonuses in New Jersey
While the deposit match is the most common bonus you’ll find at New Jersey online casinos, it isn’t the only option. Here are some of the more uncommon NJ casino bonuses and promos:
- Bonus spins: A spins bonus is a great way not only to get to know the site and some of its games but also to potentially claim winnings before you even deposit. A few sites feature such bonuses, including Hard Rock.
- Instant cash: An instant cash bonus allows you to receive money that you can cash out immediately. While you won’t currently find an offer like this in New Jersey, some sites can entice you with a no deposit bonus that allows you to receive actual cash that you can either use on the site or withdraw once you have made a deposit and played on the site with that money.
- Refund: Refunds give you a type of insurance when you begin to play at an online casino but suffer losses initially. Virgin Casino showcases an offer like this, allowing you to receive up to $100 cashback if you have net losses from your first deposit. This is a great way for new players to get used to a site without worrying about losing, at least to start.
- Reload: Reload bonuses are like receiving a first-deposit bonus, but for a later deposit. You may see “get a 50% match on your next deposit, up to $100” on a site. In that case, you could deposit $200 and receive $100 in bonus money, for example. Bonuses like this will have wagering requirements.
- Refer-a-friend: Once you’ve signed up at an online casino, you can also refer a friend to that site and potentially receive more bonus money. Many online casinos in New Jersey offer bonuses — usually between $20 and $100 — if your referral signs up, deposits and plays on the site. Be sure to check out the terms and conditions to see how much you’d receive and what needs to happen for you to receive it.