PayNearMe At NJ Sports Betting Sites
If you’re looking for a quick, easy and reliable way to make cash deposits into your online sportsbook account, PayNearMe is an option.
Not all New Jersey online sportsbooks and casinos accept PayNearMe, but many of them do. Using this deposit option is as easy as going to your neighborhood 7-Eleven, CVS or Family Dollar stores.
The minimum amount you can deposit via PayNearMe is $10, and the maximum amount in 24 hours is $500. The most amount you can deposit monthly with PayNearMe at NJ gambling websites is $10,000.
NJ Betting Sites Accepting PayNearMe
NJ sportsbooks that accept PayNearMe 2022
The majority of online casinos in New Jersey accept PayNearMe, which means any connected sportsbook will also use PayNearMe. Here are the online books that offer PayNearMe:
- 888 Sportsbook
- Bet365 NJ
- BetAmerica Sportsbook
- BetMGM Sports
- Borgata Sports
- Caesars Sportsbook
- FanDuel Sportsbook
- Fox Bet
- Golden Nugget Sportsbook
- PlaySugarHouse Sportsbook
- Resorts online sportsbook
- Unibet Sportsbook
How to use PayNearMe to deposit at an NJ online sportsbook
The first thing you need to do is check if the gambling website in New Jersey where you wish to make a deposit accepts PayNearMe.
If it does, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to the homepage of the NJ gambling website where you wish to use the PayNearMe option.
- Go to the “Cashier” page, click on the “Deposit” link, and select PayNearMe as the deposit method.
- Select the participating store in your area where you will make your deposit.
- You will need a barcode to present at that location. Choose either the print or mobile option for your barcode. The print option will allow you to print a slip with the barcode and payment instructions. Or, if you select the mobile option, you will receive a text message on your phone or an email with instructions and a link to your barcode.
- Take the barcode to the store and present it to the cashier along with the cash amount you wish to deposit.
- The cashier will scan your barcode, take your payment and give you a receipt. The payee will also receive an immediate notification of your transaction.
- Save your barcode because you will be able to use it again at the same location to make cash payments for future online or mobile sportsbook or casino deposits and other purchases.
Unfortunately, those New Jersey sportsbooks that accept PayNearMe only do so for deposits, not for withdrawals.
So, when you wish to make a withdrawal, you will need to check which withdrawal options the site does accept and select one of those.
PayNearMe pros and cons
Like other methods of deposit, you can use to fund your NJ online or mobile sports betting account, PayNearMe offers both advantages and disadvantages.
There are quite a few of each, so look over the entire list carefully to help you decide if PayNearMe is the right choice for you.
- Security: PayNearMe is a safe way to make cash deposits into an NJ online sportsbook. Also, as an added measure of protection, you get a receipt for the transaction.
- Simple, Reliable, Convenient and Fast: The stores that accept PayNearMe deposits — 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar — are likely to be in your neighborhood, so you don’t have to travel out your way. Since there is a chance that you want to make a purchase there anyway, you can make a PayNearMe deposit at the same time. Another plus is your deposit money goes into your sports betting account within 15 to 30 minutes. By the time you get home, the money is in your account and ready for play.
- Available 24/7: If you work at night, you might find the PayNearMe deposit option especially convenient, as 7-Eleven is open to accept your payment round the clock.
- No Bank Account or Credit Card Required: It’s ideal if you’re an NJ sports bettor who doesn’t have a bank account or credit card. Also, it’s ideal if you prefer to keep your gambling transactions private.
- Reusable Payment Code: With PayNearMe, there is no need to get a new authorization code for every use. The easy-to-download PayNearMe app will save the barcode for you so you can use it at the same location again and again.
- Travel Required: You need to travel to a store that accepts PayNearMe instead of being able to make a direct deposit on your phone or computer.
- Cash Only: Only cash deposits are accepted.
- Not High-Roller Friendly: The maximum amount that you can deposit per day is only $500. So, this option might not work for high-rollers.
- Miss Out on Bonuses: You might miss out on numerous potentially lucrative deposit match bonuses that you would be eligible for with other deposit methods. For example, Caesars Casino & Sports will match new players’ first deposit 100%, up to $300. It also has many deposit match bonus offers for existing customers. However, in every instance, the terms and conditions clearly state that cash deposits made via PayNearMe or at the Caesars Atlantic City cage are not eligible for a bonus.
- Convenience Charge: PayNearMe isn’t free. The store charges a small convenience fee every time.
- Deposit Only: You can only use PayNearMe for deposits, not for withdrawals.
PayNearMe is not for everyone
PayNearMe works differently than other deposit methods, and it isn’t for every type of bettor.
For starters, it requires cash and taking the time to go to a designated location. Therefore, it doesn’t provide much convenience.
Many gamblers prefer being able to make instant deposits on their computer or smartphone without cash and not having to leave the house.
Furthermore, you can’t use PayNearMe for withdrawals.
Whereas online casinos are generally available 24/7, in online sports betting, it is essential to pay attention to start times of games. If it’s one of those days when you’re busy and on a tight schedule, you may not have time to make a deposit via PayNearMe.
So, if your New Jersey online sportsbook account is running on empty, you may have to pinch-hit with another deposit method.
On the other hand, PayNearMe eliminates the need to deal with banks or e-wallets. However, for many gamblers, that is an important feature.
NJ PayNearMe Sports Betting FAQs
No, but the store (7-Eleven, CVS, or Family Dollar) needs to be located in New Jersey. You must also be physically situated in NJ at the time you use the deposited money to make your wagers.
Presumably, there is no minimum age requirement imposed by participating stores that would prevent a person under 21 from using the PayNearMe method there. In other words, if it isn’t convenient for you to go to the store yourself, having another trusted person, such as a teenage son or daughter, go in your place would be a possibility. However, when it comes to using the deposited money to place sports bets, the age 21 or older requirement is strictly enforced. It is the same minimum age requirement for betting real money at a NJ online sportsbook or casino funded any other way.
No. PayNearMe is a cash only method of payment.
No. You can use PayNearMe even if you don’t have a bank account.
The minimum amount you can deposit is $10. The maximum amount is $500 per day or $10,000 per month. The daily maximum is for all PayNearMe transactions combined,–that is not just sportsbook deposits but other purchases and bill payments, too. The $10,000 monthly maximum is for all NJ sportsbooks combined.
Yes. You will be assessed a small convenience fee (a few dollars) for each transaction you make. Simply add this amount to whatever amount you wish to deposit to your NJ online sportsbook account, and give the cashier the total. The convenience fee might vary slightly depending on the policy of the specific store and/or sportsbook, but will remain the same each time you use PayNearMe to make deposits at that store for that sportsbook. Larger deposits won’t increase the fee.
PayNearMe works very quickly. Within 15-30 minutes, the money will be in your account ready to use.
Unfortunately, you cannot. PayNearMe can only be used to deposit money into your account, not to take money out of it.
Yes. Even though PayNearMe does not have a long history of use at NJ sportsbooks, its outstanding record of over a million successful transactions to date speaks for itself. With PayNearMe, your privacy and security are fully guaranteed.